World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Australia (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Australia)
+---- Thread: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! (/Thread-Australia-Australian-Members-Check-in)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - EMECXY - Dec. 25, 2015

I live in Sydney and I know a few blader's who
aren't on the forum but would just as much
want to join a tournament

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Adnan4 - Dec. 29, 2015

Im in Sydney too.

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Giraton - Jan. 01, 2016

(Jan. 01, 2016  6:42 AM)dannykimau Wrote: IWILL defeat you at the word australian championshp my one is squriiosh

Learn to spell before you try to challenge us. It gives us the impression that you are the worst player we will ever see, or a 5 year old who doesn't know what a RF is.

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - sucks - Jan. 03, 2016

(Jan. 01, 2016  8:14 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2016  6:42 AM)dannykimau Wrote: IWILL defeat you at the word australian championshp my one is squriiosh

Learn to spell before you try to challenge us. It gives us the impression that you are the worst player we will ever see, or a 5 year old who doesn't know what a RF is.

To be fair, probably is a 5 year old who doesn't know what a RF is, who got excited when he saw the tv show for the first time hahaha

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Neo - Jan. 04, 2016

Err, what the hell did you just post...?

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - DRAGON KING - Jan. 04, 2016

I think he is describing domestic violence...

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Meta madness - Jan. 04, 2016

Sounds like a date for 30 year olds

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Kai-V - Jan. 04, 2016

That took a while but I just banned that SPAM bot hah. They are becoming more elaborate, replying to posts ...

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Neo - Jan. 04, 2016

(Jan. 04, 2016  5:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That took a while but I just banned that SPAM bot hah. They are becoming more elaborate, replying to posts ...

I like how they target a Beyblade forum, of all things.
Lel.

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Kai-V - Jan. 04, 2016

We are one of the biggest MyBB message boards, so it makes sense hah.

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Meta madness - Jan. 04, 2016

I'll show those spam bots how it's done, pfft.

Gtfo, this is my domain <3 I shall protect the wbo from spam bots via spamming the report button.

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Giraton - Jan. 04, 2016

(Jan. 04, 2016  5:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That took a while but I just banned that SPAM bot hah. They are becoming more elaborate, replying to posts ...

That was a spam bot!? Wow, that was a well targeted one, seriously sounded like a 5 year old.

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Beylon - Jan. 04, 2016

Have to admire that spirit... Instead of banning it, I vote we induct the spambot into the Australian beyblade community as an honorary member. I mean, come on guys. We need all the players we can get.

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - TheUndeadGolem - Jan. 13, 2016

I Live in Perth

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Damo - Jan. 20, 2016

Hey everyone,

I'm in Melbourne and I don't have any Beyblade stuff yet. I used to have some 10+ years ago. I am interested to play but don't know anyone who does. Also I'm concerned i might be too old haha

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Beylon - Jan. 20, 2016

Pretty sure everyone in Melbourne is old these days. Good thing, if you ask me.

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Damo - Jan. 21, 2016

That's awesome. When you say old, what are we talking?

If I were to get some beyblade stuff, would I be better off going straight for the burst stuff?

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Beylon - Jan. 21, 2016

18+ at least, I'd guess.

I suppose Burst would be the way to go. To be honest, I think a lot of older peeps are still MFB inclined. But as far as tournaments go, if you ever scrape together enough peeps, Burst would be a sound idea. Take a good look at limited if you're on eBay though because prices are getting pretty low for a good range of those old MFB parts.

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Damo - Jan. 21, 2016

Thanks for the information.

I guess I will hang out until the next time the Melbourne crew has a meet up then tag along.

I will see what people here are doing. I would rather be using the newest stuff but then again I think I would be better off having people to play with haha!

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Beylon - Jan. 21, 2016

It's a tricky question made more tricky by the basic lack of local players. Giraton seems to do a fairly good job keeping up with the new gear. Meanwhile, I'm more attracted to building my own blades - which is a fruitless endeavour for tournament interest.

Hope we can all catch up again sometime soon.

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Furyo - Feb. 05, 2016

I cannot stress how being stuck in the dark cave that is work life can make you get distracted from your hobbies.

So, I'm still around, but I need to catch up on Burst. Odin and Excalibur just got dropped, so they're my next purchase choices once I get over the money hump that is this month.

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - betraka000 - Mar. 19, 2016

Hi guys, despite I'm not an Australian; I apparently have just continued my studies in Melbourne and most likely will stay here (Carlton area) for the next 2-4 years. Hope that you guys don't mind my joining here and that I can always attend events whenever possible. I mostly played with MFB and Zero-G.
Cheers

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - Beylon - Mar. 20, 2016

(Mar. 19, 2016  1:00 PM)betraka000 Wrote: Hi guys, despite I'm not an Australian; I apparently have just continued my studies in Melbourne and most likely will stay here (Carlton area) for the next 2-4 years. Hope that you guys don't mind my joining here and that I can always attend events whenever possible. I mostly played with MFB and Zero-G.
Cheers

Sweet, I'm pretty sure everyone here is still MFB-compatible. I can tell Burst is trying to get going (props to Giraton) but obviously the lack of local exposure will affect its uptake. I'm personally still a bigger supporter of MFB than Burst and most of my personal work revolves around the old series.

So no worries then, it'll be great to have you along when we meet next. Looks like Nekocards in the city will be the major meeting point from now on.

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - AquaMaster217 - Apr. 22, 2016

Sydney M8! majority rules :P

RE: [Australia] Australian Members: Check in! - MrMaths - Dec. 19, 2016

(Apr. 22, 2016  8:17 AM)AquaMaster217 Wrote: Sydney M8! majority rules Tongue_out

Melbourne next then if that's how were playing.