World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] (/Thread-ILLINOIS-The-Knights-Bladers-with-Technique-and-Skill-Apply-Now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Oct. 19, 2011

There's really unlimited spots, I just want the better guy. I'm sure bot of you could make it in, I just want you guys to revert to better members. I'm not saying you're bad; don't get there at all, I'm saying you can be better.

I know it.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Oct. 19, 2011

(Oct. 19, 2011  1:14 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: There's really unlimited spots, I just want the better guy. I'm sure both of you could make it in, I just want you guys to revert to better members. I'm not saying you're bad; don't get there at all, I'm saying you can be better.

I know it.

Misspelled both XD

But yeah, he sees potential. SO, please try/ do the following:

-Read customization forum
-Follow on the new releases, how they work, etc
-Learn some basic physics. Plenty of threads for that.
-Get some SWEET gear. MF-H, Variares, Phantom Orion, etc
-ADVANCED POSTS

Anything I forgot?

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Oct. 19, 2011

No I don't think you did. But please do follow the rules and may the best member win.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Oct. 19, 2011

Its not about winning. They saying should be, May all members find their goals together. Thats the way to say it.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Oct. 20, 2011

No, I don't think that's right. Who cares, not all members are going to find their goals so you can't say that but it doesn't matter.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Oct. 21, 2011

I think people are taking this over dramaticly. I have been trying to get in way longer,and have met every knight.
(Oct. 19, 2011  1:28 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  1:14 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: There's really unlimited spots, I just want the better guy. I'm sure both of you could make it in, I just want you guys to revert to better members. I'm not saying you're bad; don't get there at all, I'm saying you can be better.

I know it.

Misspelled both XD

But yeah, he sees potential. SO, please try/ do the following:

-Read customization forum
-Follow on the new releases, how they work, etc
-Learn some basic physics. Plenty of threads for that.
-Get some SWEET gear. MF-H, Variares, Phantom Orion, etc
-ADVANCED POSTS

Anything I forgot?

I have done all this ,but the physics.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  12:08 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: I have done all this ,but the physics.

Um, your grammar? How about a more developed post. Those kinds of posts are wimpy and meaningless. But if we do how Advanced Members do, we can become 10x smarter. Just look at my history of posts, and you wil see my posts "evolved" over time. Also a quick spelling check before each long post wouldn't hurt.

In other news, I believe a tournament needs to be held in Illinois soon... BeybladeStation, time to come out of that "Insanity" workout and rally the troops Grin

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Oct. 21, 2011

So, as a sponsor, I has decided to get Illinois going. We need:

- A UNITED state. Help one another out, don't just say that their not on the team.
-Bladers. Obviously
- I can supply some stadiums for people to buy. Hence the reason Im Illinois sponsor. What I want to do is get the state of Illinois united under ONE team, ONE direction. More tourneys that way Grin
-I can supply beys
-BBS, BeyCenter, and Infinite Libra. I chrage thee with coming up for a time and place. Also see if you guys can get the unision going.

And once we get all the stuff done, we can submit a request to the board for a tournament.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Oct. 21, 2011

A Place. I was thinking the Joliet-Naperville area here in IL. That seems to be fair for everyone in IL. Or is it Not? Time. Somewhere from 1-3 I believe. Are those good?

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Imperial - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  1:59 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: A Place. I was thinking the Joliet-Naperville area here in IL. That seems to be fair for everyone in IL. Or is it Not? Time. Somewhere from 1-3 I believe. Are those good?

It would be perfect for me and EE1997 and EagleLibra could probably make it to since it is only probably 20 mins away at the maximum.

If you or BBS are for sure thinking of hosting a tourny maybe you should make a thread with some vague details for it and see how many people could come.

Ive contacted BBS, hasn't answered. I told him to get his butt back to the WBO XD

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Oct. 21, 2011

Erm, I'm SUGGESTING ideas. I am pretty sure I wouldn't be able to make it during the school year. Especially since "I'm coming into my most important years in school" (As so my parents say) and they obviously are...

(Oct. 21, 2011  2:14 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Erm, I'm SUGGESTING ideas. I am pretty sure I wouldn't be able to make it during the school year. Especially since "I'm coming into my most important years in school" (As so my parents say) and they obviously are...

Im on the same boat pal. 110% freshie. But maybe Thanksgiving Break?

Hopefully! But breaks are usually busy for me, so I hope it's free. But yes. I hope to make it!

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Oct. 21, 2011

Man i live near mchenry county.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Oct. 21, 2011

Guys, I got a couple of stuff to say. First galaxy on a old post up you have 1 grammar mistake. Next, I would be able to for sure make any tournament in Joliet since I live their(Plainfield), and I have clear great leadership. I was invited to the national young scholars program for leadership ability and good grades. I am also in Honor Roll. I would make great sacrifices for the group such as taking time from doing unnecessary stuff with friends to help out and keep the thread active. I would also take time to try my hardest to go to every tournament in Illinois and show my powers. It will be hard since I don't have any Japanese beys but I can make awesome combos with the beys I have. For my birthday(Nov.8) I wanna get the Gravity Persues DX set and a Basalt Horogium. I do not believe in other people who use the strongest beys but have no knowledge with combos. My friend (CyberPhoenix10) likes to use his Basalt without any combos. I am very close to beating him because he doesn't have any good combos. Hah, that last sentence sounded like I abused him. Anyway, My new motto is "No mercy for those who have no knowledge. Mercy for those who do have knowledge. No Knowledge, No Mercy."

Honestly, Basalt is overrated these days. You don't need it to b a good blader, you need it to help you become a good blader. To test combos. But the Knights will try to use the least Basalt in tourneys as possible.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Oct. 22, 2011

Good speech Crow. Maybe you will make it. When will we have the next meating for the knights. We should have one soon.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  1:07 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: Good speech Crow. Maybe you will make it. When will we have the next meating for the knights. We should have one soon.

Thanks Silver.Hah LOL, I'm watching So Random. I love Voldimarts. I want this as a quote " Oh Reshawnda wheres that new ointment we just go AHHHH" 'Voltimor zaps Hairy Potter/UPT Guy' Back on topic. I wanna attend a free open Knights meeting. Anyway at the next tournament I'm hoping to make a comeback. Try to go the Toy's R Us tournament tommorow(sorry forgot how to spell it). I will most likely go. It will be easy for Infinite to see my skills since I live in plainfield as well. Maybe I can host a tournament at Wrenwick Public Park. I used to skateboard there. That's a perfect place. Hosting a fall tournament called " Fall's Storm Surge" If I do some people would have to bring the stadiums since I only have a Lighting L-Drago stadium. All Knights would for sure be invited.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Oct. 22, 2011

To defend myself I would like to say
1) Nobody is perfect. Im going to slip now and then
2) Dont brag about NJHS. Im in it too.

But pretty good! Your on my good side now, which means DISCOUNT. Grin

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  4:12 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: To defend myself I would like to say
1) Nobody is perfect. Im going to slip now and then
2) Dont brag about NJHS. Im in it too.

But pretty good! Your on my good side now, which means DISCOUNT. Grin

Are you talking to me? If so, then thanks! And I'm not trying to brag. I know I'm not perfect and I don't plan to ever be. The Knights have always been my first choice but then I thought I would never make it. Here I am almost in. I just wanna be able to battle alongside some of Illinois's best bladers.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Oct. 22, 2011

Yeah, I am. I shall write a letter of recommendation to BBS:

Dear now-ripped BeybladeStation,

Recently a new member, Crow, has shown his face to the Knights. Although he apperead to be ok at first, disiplinary action by us have shaped him quickly, proving that he is full of potential. Think of Crow as a pile of clay; it can be molded into something great. Like a bond of best friends, I believe that Crow will proceed knowledgeable into the BeyWorld if we simply help him and give him the go. Thats why I look up to the advanced members: when I say something incorrect, they smartly kick my butt. Overall, Crow has my go.

Sincerely,

Da WabbitStore

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Oct. 22, 2011

Crows not in yet galixy, and have you all forgotten about me. I don't want to be a jerk or anything, but I have been trying to be a knight since the begining ( way longer than crow ). I have Japanese beys, and great combos. Pleasr don't get me wronge. I think crows a great blader, and I don't see why we can not bolth "be knighted."
Please excuse my mispelled please.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - KamiKaziBlader - Oct. 22, 2011

guys stop trying o get into the team atm u saw bbs post saying the team is "dying" let him get his stuff straight with the team and then try to get onto the team ur just making it harder for him

(Oct. 22, 2011  5:47 PM)KamiKaziBlader Wrote: guys stop trying o get into the team atm u saw bbs post saying the team is "dying" let him get his stuff straight with the team and then try to get onto the team ur just making it harder for him

Yes, I know BBS is busy. And tbh, he working out. Atm, I just wanted to re spark some intrest, thats all. Braimstorm a tourney. Then Crow and Ethan came in and we got off topic. We should not be the ones to say whos in or not.