World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] (/Thread-ILLINOIS-The-Knights-Bladers-with-Technique-and-Skill-Apply-Now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 19, 2011

I got the strongest battle set with knightmare basalt and unicorno.
I uploaded vid.
It sucks because of bad launching and worn r2f.my next one will be better.I'm better at launching than in this video.any battle suggestions.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 19, 2011

Can you post a link or pm it so that i and/or we can see it.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 19, 2011

Just embed it onto here.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 19, 2011

Oh and thank you galaxy jay for sposoring us. You are awesome. We won't dissapoint you.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Fury - Sep. 19, 2011

so he wants to sponsor a team but not a tournament where. and has anyone on this team won a tourney besides for that restricted 8 man tourney i still dont think should be approved
oh ya beycenter won
(Sep. 19, 2011  11:32 PM)Fury Wrote: so he wants to sponsor a team but not a tournament.... and has anyone on this team won a tourney besides for that restricted 8 man tourney i still dont think should be approved
oh ya beycenter won

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 19, 2011

I have a Gold Face, Which is from BS1 and BBS got 2nd in BS2.

Fury it is okay to be jealous of us because we have a sponsor. Kind of make you want to join the knights doesn't it. LOL Smile

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Fury - Sep. 19, 2011

not really no. im not really jealouse. i just dont know why hed rather sponsor a team than a tournament and 2nd was just a question

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 20, 2011

Ok calm down I was just joking. I don't see why he shouldn't sponsor us. If you want him to sponsor you guys, then just PM him Fury.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 20, 2011

Guys, Guys. Fury, think of this in the terms of singers and skaters etc.:
Does a Skater/Singer get sponsored, or the concerts/skate tournaments and skate-offs.
Does a football player get sponsored, or the game.
Does a Basket Ball courts have ads and sponsors on it, or does the match.

Think of it like that.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - SilverPoseidon - Sep. 20, 2011

Yes that is a nice way of putting it BC

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 20, 2011

Its just like any other sponsorship. Thats the way to think of it.

Yep, the blader are just getting prizes. You should find a sponser Fury.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Sep. 20, 2011

(Sep. 19, 2011  11:50 PM)Fury Wrote: not really no. im not really jealouse. i just dont know why hed rather sponsor a team than a tournament and 2nd was just a question

I sponsor both. I sponsered this cause illinois is EPIC!!!! But yeah i sponsor both. Great package deals. Also fury they day u pmed was the day that was BAD for me. Plz pm tommorrow.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 20, 2011

Fury, you obviously do not realize that I felt even more heat in BEY-REVOLUTION.

So stop, and see that he is NOT SPONSORING YOU, but he IS GIVING YOU PACKAGES! Be happy for that even, it was MY idea.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Sep. 20, 2011

(Sep. 20, 2011  1:14 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Fury, you obviously do not realize that I felt even more heat in BEY-REVOLUTION.

So stop, and see that he is NOT SPONSORING YOU, but he IS GIVING YOU PACKAGES! Be happy for that even, it was MY idea.

Actually WE came up with it together. I get half brain credit Tongue_out

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 20, 2011

Ya, but I did suggest it.

I didn't want Fury to leave empty-handed, now that for some reason he is still mad at me even though I helped him..

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 20, 2011

Sweet!knights have a sponser.I guess that makes him like our zigorat from team star breakers.What is it a support member or somthing.
Sorry.I'm not in team yet.Should not have said our.

A sponsor, you know, we promote his shop in a way and he promotes us, like again, singers and athletes.

Actually it's visa-versa, because I have access to that..

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 20, 2011

Shouldn't the knights go to more tournys and be more polular to have a sponser.mabye somebody can set up a knights YouTube like the prodigys.

Anyway Galaxy Jay, Do you want us to put a link of your store in our sigs since you're sponsoring us.
(Sep. 20, 2011  2:18 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Shouldn't the knights go to more tournys and be more polular to have a sponser.mabye somebody can set up a knights YouTube like the prodigys.

Thats a nice Idea, I think we should consider it.

(Sep. 20, 2011  2:18 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Anyway Galaxy Jay, Do you want us to put a link of your store in our sigs since you're sponsoring us.
(Sep. 20, 2011  2:18 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Shouldn't the knights go to more tournys and be more polular to have a sponser.mabye somebody can set up a knights YouTube like the prodigys.

Thank you Beycenter.

No, I will be doing enough of that, no worries.

I do not want us to be some walking advertisers, he has my help with that, hah.

(Sep. 20, 2011  2:18 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Anyway Galaxy Jay, Do you want us to put a link of your store in our sigs since you're sponsoring us.

I wont force you to change your sigs. I got that covered from BBS (HINT HINT BBS, MY SIG!) Just recommend me to others, buy from me, and if your buying from paypal, mail or bbs i give discount. Oh and the knights can pre-order ANYTHING THAT I CAN GET CHEAP!!!