World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] (/Thread-ILLINOIS-The-Knights-Bladers-with-Technique-and-Skill-Apply-Now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 19, 2011

(Sep. 19, 2011  2:35 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Ya but I'm grounded from it.

I'm guessing you're using a 3G phone then..... Hmmm For how long are you grounded from it.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 19, 2011

It was 4G, and plus, you should check out YT Mobile.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Sep. 19, 2011

4g? Cool. Im on mah evo. And it uploads some pretty good vids.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Sep. 19, 2011

Thats what he has too, hah.

ANYWAYS!! GALAXY JAY IS THE NEW SPONSOR OF THE KNIGHTS!!

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Sep. 19, 2011

LET THE PRIZES ROLL IN!!!!!

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Imperial - Sep. 19, 2011

How is he going to sponser it? For the prizes?

Yes, he will. I will work out something with him eventually!

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 19, 2011

Is he a member.
Ya I'm on my EVO thanks for remembering.
How do you upload with it galixy jay.

He is not, but he can post here because he will provide RANKA prizes.

He is just way too cool.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Sep. 19, 2011

Thanks galaxy jay,and how do i post vids with my EVO.

Could you please PM him that?

Ok I will pm him.So what is the prize.I hope its vari ares or scythe I'm already ordering orian.

STOP saying what you get. Want me to show off?:

X5 Phantom Orions
X3 Death Quetzalcoatl
X2 Strongest Blader Sets
X2 VariAres DGrin
X1 Scythe Kronos T125EDS

Calm down guys.

I do not need to calm down, at all.

It is just that we need to discuss what pertains to the Knights, and Knights ONLY.

And sponsoring is fine too!

Oooo...kay. so did ethan get it working?

Ya I did I will but i need kamekazis email.

Hope so, I need to see him in action.

My first Vid is not that good the rest will be better.I was at my dads for the first one its mf blitz Jupiter 100 r2f vs mf hell aquario bd145 rb.

Do you own a Basalt?

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeyCenter - Sep. 19, 2011

You should have gotten one in the SBS, unless you got only Blitz

That's what I thought, therefore I am getting a suspicion..

Theres a guy who sells bltz uni. as a booster here.

No I have basalt but its on basalt aquario bd145 rs.

When did you get it?