World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! (/Thread-The-Official-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Thread-Next-Tournament-Announced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-The Deadline Has Been Met; People Have Been Cut :'( - Temporal - Jul. 23, 2011

Hrm... It's about three here in Chicago, people. I'll be nice and give you until 5 PM Sunday afternooon, but that will likely be the LAST exstension. BurnBlader, I got yours.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-The Deadline Has Been Met; People Have Been Cut :'( - Hope - Jul. 23, 2011

Got Katsuya's.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-The Deadline Has Been Met; People Have Been Cut :'( - Sparta - Jul. 24, 2011

Thanks to WiFi connectivity (Hooray for Japanese tech!) I will be able to log on occasionally throughout the week. After saturday I should be back on full-time, but for now I'll just try to find as much time as I can. Still, you all should send everything to megablader, NOT HOPE. Sorry, Hope. You probably mean well but it would much more organized if everything went to one person. Besides, I trust him more. Sorry.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Megablader9 - Temporal - Jul. 24, 2011

We do need someone to do mine and Katsuya's battle, so those should be Hope for now. Afterwards, it shouldn't matter.
Due to Hope not being on, and me being BORED, I think I might start the Katsuya vs. Me battle now. Is that fine?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Megablader9 - Temporal - Jul. 24, 2011

Okay, the voting thread is up and running, please vote! Sorry for the triple post.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Megablader9 - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 24, 2011

Now Sparta is back.
Who should I send in my writing?
Very sorry, i am not present yesterday........
What should I write now?

We can't figure this out until Katsuya and my thread is done. Vote!
Okay, due to me changing my Username, send stuff for the tournament to "Temporal", not Megablader9. Just clearing this up before people send stuff to nobody.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Megablader9 - Hope - Jul. 24, 2011

Sorry Grandads and Grandmum's 50th anniversiry.
Everyone who hasn't sent there's in is disqualified!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Megablader9 - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 24, 2011

Wh-what? disqualified.....?
He-hey Hope, what is the title of this tournment?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Megablader9 - Hope - Jul. 24, 2011

I mean if you are on the list but haven't sent yours in then your disqualified.

Then the title of Round 2 is still The Great Change?
Oh my , I have to be hurry.....

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Megablader9 - Sparta - Jul. 24, 2011

Oh, snap! I have to change the theme!

It is:

A decisive loss!

Sorry about that, I'll change the OP right away.

Holy *, those I write before become trash.
When should I hand it?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Megablader9 - Sparta - Jul. 24, 2011

ASAP, if you can. We need to hurry this up, as we're going really slow.

I may not write it today, as I'm quite busy......
Can I hand it tomorrow or two days later?

(Jul. 24, 2011  3:19 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: I may not write it today, as I'm quite busy......
Can I hand it tomorrow or two days later?

Fine, but if you don't after letting you have extra time...

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Megablader9 - NoodooSoup - Jul. 24, 2011

Wait, I've been away for the past two days, should I send my entry to Megablader9?

(Jul. 24, 2011  4:05 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Wait, I've been away for the past two days, should I send my entry to Megablader9?

YES

It was in the title...

Wait, are some people still on round 1?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Megablader9 - NoodooSoup - Jul. 24, 2011

I am Crying

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Megablader9 - Cygnus - Jul. 24, 2011

I am too!

Making your thread now, guys. Hold on a second.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Temporal - Jul. 25, 2011

NooDoo Soup advances quite easily. The last one left is mine and Katsuyas, which has been stuck at 4-1 for AGES. Please vote!
The deadline for Katsuya and my battle's passed. I won, so I guess I advance too. Hooray, more fun! Nice try, Katsuya, your entry was pretty good.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 25, 2011

I send in my story......Good luck to all!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Katsuya - Jul. 25, 2011

(Jul. 25, 2011  5:35 AM)Temporal Wrote: NooDoo Soup advances quite easily. The last one left is mine and Katsuyas, which has been stuck at 4-1 for AGES. Please vote!
The deadline for Katsuya and my battle's passed. I won, so I guess I advance too. Hooray, more fun! Nice try, Katsuya, your entry was pretty good.
Thanks Temporal hope you get Further

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Until July 30th, Send All Entries To Temporal - Cygnus - Jul. 25, 2011

(Jul. 25, 2011  5:35 AM)Temporal Wrote: NooDoo Soup advances quite easily.

How did he advance? I didn't see our thread.