World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers... heard of it? (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-heard-of-it)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - BladeBee - Jun. 20, 2009

(Jun. 20, 2009  12:17 AM)Anubis Wrote: I'll be sure to pick one of these up. I'd also be glad to test for you if you'd send me a prototype.

Me too.I will surely get one (I like wolfen) and Id be glad to test these also

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Pich - Jun. 25, 2009

I will probably get one as well. I wanna test these out. Cute

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Megablader - Jun. 26, 2009

totally getting them when they come out. Think they look way cool.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - fragbait - Jun. 27, 2009

I may pick up a couple

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - hamz10 - Aug. 08, 2009

BATTLE STRIKER omg like wh owant a crappy cheap ripoff also controlling the beyblade is messing the game also battle strikers are for younger people.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Tempestas007 - Aug. 08, 2009

(Aug. 08, 2009  12:59 PM)hamz10 Wrote: BATTLE STRIKER omg like wh owant a crappy cheap ripoff also controlling the beyblade is messing the game also battle strikers are for younger people.

Serious

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Dude - Aug. 08, 2009

(Aug. 08, 2009  1:08 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Serious

...I guess that means you don't agree XD

But I don't get your point, hamz10. Beyblade is already for a very young audience, after all, it's a spinning top game, not the hardest thing to understand. So why would Battle Strikers be for even younger audiences, if that can be? Like you said, it's a rip off, so it's probably aimed to the same people, don't you think?

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Giga - Aug. 08, 2009

No, not really. Battle Strikers is going to be quite big until beyblade is released in NA and UK, imho

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Bey Brad - Aug. 08, 2009

(Aug. 08, 2009  12:59 PM)hamz10 Wrote: BATTLE STRIKER omg like wh owant a crappy cheap ripoff also controlling the beyblade is messing the game also battle strikers are for younger people.

Yes, battling tops did not exist before Beyblade.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - BladeriChaos - Aug. 09, 2009

Eh! I wouldn't its targerted to other people, but it wouldn't hurt to try. And now that Brad's with Mega, hopefully he'll have better ideas.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Crimson - Aug. 09, 2009

Haha, I absolutely love the custom I just made.
I noticed that part of Skullor was jagged rock, and part of Tsunami was a wave.

Put them together and you get:
[Image: WavesCrashing.png]

Unsmith I love this thing.
(I also feel like a loser for putting the picture together, Tongue_out_wink)

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Bey Brad - Aug. 09, 2009

Aha that's amazing!

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - King Kyouya - Aug. 09, 2009

I would like to try to get some are any being sold in the USA?

EDIT: I actually saw a commercial the other day Smile

skullor boss keeps killing me

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Crimson - Aug. 09, 2009

Skullor is a real gangsta. He knows what its like to live on the streets.
don't mess with Skullor.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Guardian Odin - Aug. 09, 2009

Try to catch Skullor between the hazard and yourself, and use your special at any possible moment. It'll take you a few tries. Also with the boss parts you can assemble a striker with max stats.

yeah i already have max stat striker but i think i just suck at this game

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Aqua - Aug. 09, 2009

ugh.. saw some Battle Strikers in a store the other day. Damn.. their so bulky and ugly LOL They look worse irl Chocked This will probably be like B-Daman though...not pick up very well and not last for long. Kids will be over this toy pretty quickly imo

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Giga - Aug. 09, 2009

yay for not actually reading threads! brad has a job at MEGA brands, and unless you picked them up, it isn't very smart to badmouth them, seriously.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Medz - Aug. 09, 2009

Aqua, SERIOUSLY? After 10 pages of everyone who trashes them on this thread, Without even trying them just got uber flamed. lrn2read previous pages. kthx.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Serotonin - Aug. 09, 2009

(Aug. 09, 2009  4:28 PM)Medz Wrote: Aqua, SERIOUSLY? After 10 pages of everyone who trashes them on this thread, Without even trying them just got uber flamed. lrn2read previous pages. kthx.

That was a pretty uncharacteristic post from Aqua, granted.

He's a well respected member, and I wouldn't be so rude to him next time.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Medz - Aug. 09, 2009

Wasnt trying to be rude. x_x But yeah, Aqua was the first member I met/talked to, doubt he remebers or noticed though lol, and he was very helpful, so I was abit shocked.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Aqua - Aug. 09, 2009

(Aug. 09, 2009  4:18 PM)Giga Wrote: yay for not actually reading threads! brad has a job at MEGA brands, and unless you picked them up, it isn't very smart to badmouth them, seriously.

I did read that thread fyi, it's on the top of the homepage of the site Confused And I was not "badmouthing" them, it was just my honest opinion of them from what I saw. This is the thread, "Battle Strikers... heard of it?" so since it was my first time actually seeing them irl, I thought I'd just comment on that experience and what I thought of it all. But the packaging of the Battle Strikers and display at the store did look appealing.

(Aug. 09, 2009  4:28 PM)Medz Wrote: Aqua, SERIOUSLY? After 10 pages of everyone who trashes them on this thread, Without even trying them just got uber flamed. lrn2read previous pages. kthx.

I have read all the pages of this thread (maybe I missed a few posts but I've read this thread). And I was just commenting on what I saw first-hand... If I were to try them, then I'd comment on that too (whether it was a positive or negative experience, or even a mix of both) Smile

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Giga - Aug. 09, 2009

Yeah, I realize this now, but you haven't actually tried them, so you should still pick some up, if you don't like them then that's fine, just try and pick some up Smile

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - KING - Aug. 09, 2009

i don't have any but from what i've seen there seems to be alot of design flaws. Battle strikers were probably made to target a younger audience (mainly because i noticed they weren't as dangerous as beyblades) but i also think that being able to control where they go is pretty cool. Overall i think that they are like beyblades less dangerous little sibling.