World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers... heard of it? (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-heard-of-it)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - VATO_LOCO-01 - Aug. 21, 2009

Is a really new world of battling tops... im really intrested in this now, the gimmick of the game is very intresting... the rpm of this top is incredible but is really light so the stamina of the top in the game decrese quickly, and the tip can be adjusted whit a bearing metal ball whit the bearing center for more stamina and more quickly control over the top. PSD: thank you for request our opinion, you are the first company that are intrested in what we have to say, have by certainly that we will help you in which we pruned.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 23, 2009

The Ball Bearing Tip really seems like the best so far. Gives the most control and most stamina. I really hope that in the future they decide to use a different design for the parts so the battles will last more than a few hits though.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - axe_ninja - Aug. 24, 2009

hmm battle strikers battle strikers battle strikers... there're a few things about this:

the chunkyness seems to made them lose speed incredibly quickly ... it starts off looking very flash and fast and dies incredibly quickly.

the big fat one (rhino is it? i dunno) seems to be a million times better than the skinner ones, in every way. seems inbalanced.

i saw a youtube video of these, if you type in "battle strikers invade hong kong" and just read the little description on the right. and i quote: "the days of let it rip are over"? who do you think you people are? these things are made my mega blox man ... thats like, lego for 2 year olds, you cant be dissin' beyblades when you're made by mega blox thats a serious batch of failcakes man.

the stupid magnet thing really sucks,like seriously sucks. like i just left the top to spin, and it won, like every time. you try moving the thing around and it just goes "no way man, you want me to go to the right, well screw you im goin to the left dawg." its like who the hell are you spinning top? i got the master magnet here!

oh yeah, this really bugged me for a while: they all look the same! other than the colour and chunkyness, they all look exactly the same man, whats up with that?

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Pich - Aug. 24, 2009

They are just starting. Beyblade was/is similar when it just started. IMO, the magnet control does need improvement, though.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Bae Master - Aug. 24, 2009

I typed beyblade in korean in g-market (korean online shop) and they gave some battle strikers haha xD

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Minion - Aug. 24, 2009

(Aug. 24, 2009  2:55 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: who do you think you people are? these things are made my mega blox man ... thats like, lego for 2 year olds, you cant be dissin' beyblades when you're made by mega blox thats a serious batch of failcakes man.

Takara makes all sorts of bad toys for little kids.

Mega blox were awesome.

Edit: Also for whatever reason, I was never sent that free sample Unhappy I messaged ambassador jess about it, and never heard back from her. Anyone know what happened there, or am I just unlucky? :\

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - ambassador - Aug. 24, 2009

Hey Guys,

Yes I know you have yet to receive your free samples.

You are still going to receive them, I had to process the orders this week as I've been extremely busy with the tour in the past few weeks.

I apologize for the delay, I just hope you can appreciate that it was only due to a lack of time on my part.

-Jess

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Dirge - Aug. 24, 2009

hmm i dont think these are gonna do to well just look at Battle spin warriors it was a spining top game that came out around the same time as beyblades did the shooting thing was pretty much the same as battle strikers(pressing a button) which is kinda boring if i played this id feel like i did nothing unlike with beyblades if pulled a wider and what not also anime tends to sell stuff just look at pokemon if it wasnt for the anime i doubt it would have became as big as it did and even beyblades alot of people didnt buy them untill the saw the anime.IMO battle strikers could do decent but as soon as the MFB anime hits its gonna be dead.

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Galaxxy - Aug. 24, 2009

(Aug. 24, 2009  5:56 AM)Beynval Wrote: I typed beyblade in korean in g-market (korean online shop) and they gave some battle strikers haha xD

Same thing happenns on the Toys 'R' Us website. lol

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Bey Brad - Aug. 24, 2009

So pulling a winder is more control than directly controlling the top?

Also, lots of toylines manage to survive without an anime.

theres more enjoyment in pulling a winder then pressing a buttom and waving you hand around the top also its alot more fun seeing big hits and seeing the tops go flying across the room then waving your fingers and have little hits that arent that intresting and btw i said nothing about pulling a winder having more control >_>

and yes thats true but generaly anime sales,look at pokemon it was a game in japan then became an anime/manga its sold ALOT of mechindise and alot of that has to do with the anime

RE: Battle Strikers... heard of it? - Medz - Aug. 24, 2009

And ALOT of it had to do with the games. It just happened that pokemon games were favourites of alot of people. I could imagine a battle strikers anime/ fantasy-rpg game. "Battle Strikers, Lets go! *Shoots Tank*"

lulz.

Well, all I can say is that there is stuff coming out soon that is going to make Battle Strikers a lot more exciting. I can't say anything else now. You'll just have to trust me. Wink

(Aug. 24, 2009  3:34 PM)Medz Wrote: And ALOT of it had to do with the games. It just happened that pokemon games were favourites of alot of people. I could imagine a battle strikers anime/ fantasy-rpg game. "Battle Strikers, Lets go! *Shoots Tank*"

lulz.

ALOT of people outside of japan wouldnt have even knew about the games if it wasnt for the anime tho >_>

whats it gonna be a comic series or a cartoon?it would have to be pretty amazing to beat MFB the MFB anime is already way better then the orginal beyblade series,only time will tell

The way your comparing them is like saying that since pokemon is better than Yu-Gi-Oh, the whole world will stop buying yugioh cards. That was just an example. But another thing is, its the game that comes first usually and there are things called advertisements. Thats how the world got to know pokemon kthx.

when pokemon came out there was nothing like it

not to say the anime had nothing to do with its success -- it did -- but pokemon's success mostly has to do with it being essentially the perfect children's franchise and a model for every franchise following it

(Aug. 24, 2009  3:53 PM)Medz Wrote: The way your comparing them is like saying that since pokemon is better than Yu-Gi-Oh, the whole world will stop buying yugioh cards. That was just an example. But another thing is, its the game that comes first usually and there are things called advertisements. Thats how the world got to know pokemon kthx.
are you even reading what im posting?T_T im not making out like pokemons better then yu gi oh i havent even metioned yu gi oh,btw yu gi oh is another example of how anime sells products look at the tcg ive had alot of talks with the people who run the tornements and hobby leagues over here and theyve all said the same thing if there was no yu gi oh anime the tcg wouldnt have been as popular as it is but also the game needed to change just look at dual masters that was another anime based on a tcg it was popular for a little while but because the tcg didnt change and grow it just died also alot of people saw it as a rip off of yu gi oh

oh and brad looking at an earlyer post you said the 1st beyblades were boringis look at the orgianl ad for them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV5mUUO998Q&feature=related it looks alot more intresting then the videos ive seen from battle strikes

wow, a commercial portrays a product as interesting? i am truly shocked and amazed

you said the orginal ones were boring these dont look boring to me Tongue_out

Dude where did I say that you said that pokemon was better than Yugioh? I said that was like your saying that, I was using pokemon and yugioh as examples. I couldve used bdaman and pokemon but those 2 animes just popped up in my head. lrn2read. kthx.

bdaman wasnt all that succsfull
and how was i sounding like that?>_> i was simply saying how anime sells products and i was using pokemon as an example of that and how beyblades will probley out sell battle strikes because of the anime and how it applies to more people older and younger

You said, on the lines of this:
"If a battle strikers cartoon comes out, it wont be able to compete with mfb."

Thus you implied that there toyline would fail if mfb came out? And btw your still not listening to the big fact. Theyre 2 different toys.

i said "it would have to be pretty amazing to beat MFB the MFB anime is already way better then the orginal beyblade series,only time will tell" thus im implying that if there is gonna be a battle strikers cartoon itll have to be a realy decent one to beat the MFB anime your obviously not reading my post properly.

and theyre 2 diffrent toys?i beg the differ battling spining tops has been around for since the 17th century and basicly thats what both beyblades and battle strikers are battling spining tops

actually i think most of us can agree that since ep 13 the MFB anime has been really boring

also isn't that like saying all card games are the same

(Aug. 24, 2009  4:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: actually i think most of us can agree that since ep 13 the MFB anime has been really boring

also isn't that like saying all card games are the same

no its not like saying all card games are the same they have diffrent rules and objectives,battling spining tops have the same objective knockout or out spin