World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+---- Forum: Approved Drafts (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Approved-Drafts)
+---- Thread: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft (/Thread-Bakushin-Susanow-90WF-105F-Draft)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - Kai-V - Jun. 30, 2012

Or we simply add "in its movements" to form : "[...] it is slower in its movements than RF."

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - th!nk - Jun. 30, 2012

The thing is we're overlooking the cause, it's not due, at least not entirely, to the material, it's also due to the tip being slightly narrower. I'll look at it better in a little, got a bunch of beywiki and blog stuff to do today.

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - Galaxy - Jun. 30, 2012

(Jun. 30, 2012  10:58 AM)th!nk Wrote: The thing is we're overlooking the cause, it's not due, at least not entirely, to the material, it's also due to the tip being slightly narrower. I'll look at it better in a little, got a bunch of beywiki and blog stuff to do today.

I agree. To be honest, I don't like the correction made by Kai-V. I prefer the correction that Insomniac made on my sentence. It's just because WF's slower movements not because it's made of plastic, but because it's narrower than an RF.
For example, XF is made of plastic.. but its movements are much more aggressive than RF!

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - Kai-V - Jun. 30, 2012

Aggressivity is not really a qualification I would give to WF. It is very debatable that the power RF can convey to a Beyblade's attacks makes it more aggressive ...

But yes, it is definitely both because it is made of plastic and because of the smaller flat tip.

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - Galaxy - Jun. 30, 2012

(Jun. 30, 2012  7:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Aggressivity is not really a qualification I would give to WF.
Yes, it's the real point. Me, you and th!nk are saying the same thing! It's not aggressive, it's faster than RF but with slower movements! It means that WF is not aggressive!

(Jun. 30, 2012  7:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is very debatable that the power RF can convey to a Beyblade's attacks makes it more aggressive ...
Why? Or better, what do you mean? Here in Italy, RF is the best choice to create an aggressive attack customization that can face stamina, defense and attack customizations with excellent results!

(Jun. 30, 2012  7:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: But yes, it is definitely both because it is made of plastic and because of the smaller flat tip.
Exactly :]

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - Raigeko13 - Jul. 15, 2012

BB-10
Beylauncher L/R (no handle)

Bakushin Bull AD145WD vs. Earth Bull AD145WD
Bakushin @ 10 rounds: (7 OS, 1 KO)
Earth @ 10 rounds: (2 OS, 0 KO)
Bakushin @ 20 rounds: (12 OS, 1 KO)
Earth @ 20 rounds: (7 OS, 0 KO)
Earth was launched first these rounds.

Bakushin - 13/20, 65% win rate.
Earth - 7/20, 35% win rate.
Bakushin was launched first these rounds.

WDs switched and cleaned every round.

The WDs were relatively different, at first the WD used on Earth was from Duo Uranus, which is a different material from the other WD, which was from a standard Gravity Destroyer (the BB-80A one) so that may have affected the results a tiny bit. I can say that Bakushin overall does a tiny bit better than Earth in terms of Stamina.
Onto the other tests.

MF Bakushin Gemios D125RF vs. MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS
Bakushin - (2 KO, 0 OS) 10% win rate.
Earth - (9 KO, 9 OS) 90% win rate.

The KO's for Earth were not really Earths doing. Bakushin would make a small amount of contact with Earth, but being nearly completely circular and so lightweight, it had almost no effect on Bakushin, and it proceeded to really just self KO.

Benchmark test-

MF Vulcan Gemios D125RF vs. MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS
Vulcan - (8 KO, 0 OS) 40% win rate.
Earth - (2 KO, 10 OS) 60% win rate.

The two KOs for Earth were from Vulcan suffering from its own recoil.

I also picked Gemios for the two of them because it doesn't get in the way of the Metal Wheel for either of them and has almost all contact points open. Gemios is the best Clear Wheel (that I own) that fits Bakushin best, because since none of Bakushin overhangs the Clear Wheel, everything is open for a contact point. It makes Bakushin really unique in itself since as I recall not many other Metal Wheels are like this. I would've used Escolpio, but it covered up too much of the Metal Wheel.

MF Bakushin Gemios D125RF vs MF Earth Aquario GB145WB
Bakushin - (13 KO, 0 OS) 65% win rate.
Earth - (4 KO, 3 OS) 35% win rate.

Here I was REALLY surprised at what Bakushin did. It had Upper Attack, no joke. All those KOs weren't from direct contact. Bakushin RARELY made full on contact. Earth was constantly lifted up out of the stadium. It was actually kinda cool, and I may be misinterpreting Upper Attack, but it seemed pretty close to it.

Benchmark test-

MF Vulcan Gemios D125RF vs. MF Earth Aquario GB145WB
Vulcan - (14 KO, 0 OS) 70% win rate.
Earth - (1 KO, 5 OS) 30% win rate.

Vulcans KOs were all regular KOs from direct contact.

MF-H Bakushin Aquario GB145RS vs. MF Vulcan Gemios D125RF
Bakushin - (8 KO, 6 OS) 70% win rate.
Vulcan - (6 KO, 0 OS) 30% win rate.

Can't remember what happened with Vulcan getting KOd so much. I think it was from the recoil between the both of them.

Benchmark test- (copied from above)

MF Vulcan Gemios D125RF vs. MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS
Vulcan - (8 KO, 0 OS) 40% win rate.
Earth - (2 KO, 10 OS) 60% win rate.

I'd still prefer Earth, even though these tests show differently.

Bakushin has slightly more recoil than Earth from my observations over these tests.

To (somewhat) prove that right-

MF Bakushin Aquario GB145WB vs. MF Vulcan Gemios D125RF
Bakushin - (3 OS, 1 KO)
Vulcan - (16 KO, 0 OS)

Benchmark test-

MF Vulcan Gemios D125RF vs. MF-H Earth Aquario GB145WB
Vulcan - (14 KO, 0 OS) 70% win rate.
Earth - (1 KO, 5 OS) 30% win rate.

Overall, yes, when Bakushin was released it was top tier Stamina/Defense. However with the release of the Maximum Series it, along with many other parts, was outclassed.

Sorry this took so long to post. It's really hard to type the tests all up and look presentable on a phone, haha. Hopefully this is enough though to have this article set!

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - Kai-V - Jul. 15, 2012

It is definitely very helpful. I will hopefully be able to complete this article in the next few days.

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - Kai-V - Jul. 27, 2012

Quote:Note: Hasbro released this Beyblade with a different Track and Bottom, using 105F instead of 90WF. They however did release this second set of parts along with Bakushin Susanow for the Luna Eclipse Ver. Starter, which came after the inclusion of that recolour in the localised version of the Big Bang Bladers video game.

Face – Susanow :
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Susanoo, the Shinto God of the Sea and Storms.

Clear Wheel: Susanow

Susanow is an ocean blue translucent Clear Wheel in its original release. The design is made to resemble two waves with sharp designs almost like hooks or lightnings that arch upward. When placed on the Metal Wheel, the relief is remniscent of a Tsunami. Between the waves are orange letters that read "Susanow" in a graffiti style on both sides.

Metal Wheel: Bakushin

Bakushin is an originally white Metal Wheel made in a circular shape with very small V-shaped gaps which are approximately one millimeter deep. As a whole, this Metal Wheel resembles a rock with declinations of varying steepness and carved ridges here and there. Although it generally performs in a mediocre way, some testing has showed that it has some decent Stamina and OK Attack despite its inferior weight. Its highest potential lies in its apparent defensive capabilities, however, due to its physical compatibility with BD145 where very little space is left between the Metal Wheel and the Track. In fact, even at the time of its release, it equaled Earth compared to the top-tier Attack types of that period, but the fact that Bakushin was painted repelled Bladers from testing it extensively. On average, however, especially with 4D parts available, Bakushin should only be used as a very last resort. Even with its potential in a few different Beyblade types, it could overall almost be classified as outclassed even following its release, since it possesses the flaws of most Balance-type parts that try to do well in several categories but fail to excel anywhere.

Use in Defense Customization
Bakushin can be used in such good Defense combos as '''MF Bakushin Aquario BD145RSF'''.

Other Versions-
*'''Metal Face Bakushin Susanow 105F''' – Hudson Entertainment Beyblade : Metal Fusion DS game exclusive (Dark blue Metal Face)
*'''Bakushin Susanow 90WF Luna Eclipse Ver.''' – WBBA Campaign, later WBBA Shop Exclusive Booster, and Hasbro Metal Masters Starter (Dark red Face, Track and Bottom, black Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel, white "Susanow" writings)
*'''Metal Face Bakushin Susanow 90WF Luna Eclipse Ver.''' - Beyblade Metal Masters video game exclusive for Walmart and Gamestop (Black Metal Face, dark red Track and Bottom, black Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel, white "Susanow" writings)

Overall
Bakushin may have some untapped Stamina, Defense and Attack potential, but it still got outclassed in TAKARA-TOMY BeyStadiums due to the appearance of even such outclassed, but better, Metal Wheels like Earth, as well as countless superior Attack parts. 90, considered outclassed by 85, still shows some use in scarce L Drago Attack customs for destabilizing, and it can be used for some decent Stamina combos. WF as an Attack type Bottom is outclassed too,but it still works reasonably well in Destabilizing customs. '''There is little to no reason to purchase this Beyblade other than for collectors purposes.'''

I finally revised the description of the Metal Wheel and the Overall section slightly too. If you think anything should be changed, again, do not hesitate.

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jul. 28, 2012

@ Kai-V: If I may provide a correction, the Target version of Metal Masters has MF Nightmare Rex. The MF Luna Eclipse model is exclusive to WalMart and Gamestop.

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - Kai-V - Jul. 29, 2012

Your correction is very appreciated.

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jul. 29, 2012

@ Kai-V: You're welcome.

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - Imperial - Aug. 06, 2012

Quote:Bakushin can be used in such good Defense combos as '''MF Bakushin Aquario BD145RSF'''
The "such" sounds kind of awkward there, maybe move it to after "Defense combos".

Quote: WF as an Attack type Bottom is outclassed too,but it
Spacing error before the "but".

The article looks great.

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - LeonTempest - Aug. 06, 2012

Adding and simplifying Other Versions section. Did the original Luna Eclipse Version come with a Metal Face?

Quote:Other Versions-
*'''Metal Face Bakushin Susanow 105F''' – Hudson Entertainment Beyblade : Metal Fusion DS game exclusive, Hasbro release (Dark blue Metal Face)

*'''Bakushin Susanow 90WF Luna Eclipse Ver.''' – WBBA Campaign, later WBBA Shop Exclusive Booster (Dark red Face, Track and Bottom, black Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel, white "Susanow" writings)

*'''Bakushin Susanow 90WF - Hasbro Metal Masters Starter Release, Identical to Luna Eclipse Ver.)

*'''Metal Face Bakushin Susanow 90WF Luna Eclipse Ver.''' - Beyblade Metal Masters video game exclusive for Walmart and Gamestop, Hasbro release. Identical to Luna Eclipse Ver. but with a Black Metal Face.

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - Kai-V - Aug. 16, 2012

I went ahead and published this article then. I made two, because it seemed less complicated : Bakushin Susanow 105F and Bakushin Susanow 90WF.

Some photographs for the original Bakushin Susanow are urgently needed though, especially one that would be decent enough for the Beybox.

RE: Bakushin Susanow 90WF/105F Draft - LeonTempest - Aug. 16, 2012

I am actually very happy we have 2 Bakushin Susanow articles. I would like to see this trend continue, so that we may one day have an article for every bey. Plus, that would reduce some of the needless overcrowding on pages, as well as allow an evaluation for each bey purchase as a whole. With that said though, our main priorities should be finishing standard Plastics, HMS, MFB and continuing to test and research Zero-G.

Both Susanow articles look great. Gratz to everyone who worked on this. Yet another worthy addition to Beywiki

As ashamed as I am to say it, I could take some Hasbro Bakushin Susanow (white) pictures, but the Metal Wheel does have some very visible scratches in the paint.

This was our 150th English Beyblade article. Congratz Grin