World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Question About Teams? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Question About Teams? (/Thread-Question-About-Teams)

Pages: 1 2

Question About Teams? - Midoriyama - Jun. 27, 2011

(I was a bit confused on where this should be posted, if it is in the wrong section and belongs in the "Ask A Question Get An Answer" Thread PLEASE let me know so it can be moved. I apologize in advance.)

What do you need to have a "Team"? Is it really something as simple as having a group of people you blade with and giving it a name - or does each member have to be registered on the WBO and have been in an event? Just curious because the group of bladers I'm with would like to be reconized as a team, and we were thinking of names, but I was unsure of when I could post that on the WBO.

RE: Question About Teams? - BillyBlast - Jun. 27, 2011

Is this streight away a Question if so this doesn't require a thread Just ask in WBO Questions or Ask a Question or get a Answer thread

RE: Question About Teams? - Kai-V - Jun. 27, 2011

Teams really do not do much here. The system we use would make it very difficult and almost impossible to acknowledge teams, so right now we do not even acknowledge them.

People have been making 'teams', but none of its members ever meet up to play together in almost all the cases, and it is really just a name you can say you are a part of, which to me is pointless ...

RE: Question About Teams? - Callum6939 - Jun. 27, 2011

yeah, as Kia-V said they don't tend to meet up, and usually just a name, these are more 'guilds', as they don't have the same goals, and tend o do their own thing.

while Teams, are usually a small group, that meet up, participate in battles together, and have meet ups.

RE: Question About Teams? - Glad Hatter - Jun. 27, 2011

This is why I discourage International "guilds" the only actual contact comes from chatting on the WBO usually, although New York and Australia seem to be the second and third most active groups after Vancouver. Although my team is pretty active, we mostly just hang though.

RE: Question About Teams? - th!nk - Jun. 30, 2011

There's generally little point to teams, but there are a lf few who meet up and play. There's basically one team where I am and I'm one of the few here who isn't a member (I'm too grouchy/busy to be directly involved), but they are one of the better examples, they are more like a blading "club" than a team, which IMO is pretty cool (and very useful when organising tourneys).

RE: Question About Teams? - HalogamerXx5 - Jul. 14, 2011

What is a team? Is it like a group of bladers the work together

RE: Question About Teams? - Cygnus - Jul. 14, 2011

A team is a group of bladers who have tournaments amongst themselves or battle against other teams. They also compete in tournaments to get a higher ranking for the team.

oh thanks. I have a group of people that battle together in real life but im the only one that is rgistered for WBO so ill try to get the regesterd so we can start a group. We are THE BEYBLADE KNIGHTS!!!!!

RE: Question About Teams? - Giga-Impact - Jul. 14, 2011

That name has already been taken.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? By who

RE: Question About Teams? - th!nk - Jul. 14, 2011

Probably someone who realised it was a pretty obvious name before you. Does it really matter?

If you read my post above, you'll actually get the full picture. Officially, the WBO does not support teams, or team tourneys, or anything involving teams. It is merely tolerated. The only teams that anyone important pays any attention to are ones either formed by already established, high-ranked bladers, or ones that are more like "clubs" which can be helpful when organising events.

It's honestly rather childish that you need a "team" with a name to practice with, anyway.

I just want like a team for my town to help out other bladers in my town. There are only about 7 in my town so i just want to lead them since ive already beaten em all, and i want to help em

RE: Question About Teams? - th!nk - Jul. 14, 2011

Why do you need a team with a name and banner to do that?

I don't have one, yet I help out local bladers. They are members of a single team, but yeah, there is no reason to have an actual team for it.

RE: Question About Teams? - Manicben - Jul. 14, 2011

Well im leader of a team. We do meetups, battle in tournamenst and whatnot.
If u wanna make a team go for it!

RE: Question About Teams? - BeybladeStation - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jun. 27, 2011  5:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: People have been making 'teams', but none of its members ever meet up to play together in almost all the cases, and it is really just a name you can say you are a part of, which to me is pointless ...
When I first joined here, I thought everyone in teams were losers. Really, but it was only recently that I saw Team UniquE. They meet up, and stuff. So, I made a team, and well we've had 2 Meetups and 3 Team Versus tournaments, between ourselves improving day by day.

I know it sounds pathetic, but in the long run, I helped a kid who couldn't shoot Storm Pegasis right, and well he won a Tournament. Now, the people there were good, not just some kids. But yea, just wanted to say you were right on people never meet up. Just wanted to say that, again, some do, including us.

Thanks for saying that, been wanting to myself!

@th!nk
Same thing, but if you think about it, you'll notice that you'll learn some pointers along the way.

RE: Question About Teams? - HalogamerXx5 - Jul. 15, 2011

how do you make a team?
oh and th!nk bladers in my town look up to me+ i bet i could beat you and time i have the best bey ever and i intend to win with it at a toys rus tounement tommorow

RE: Question About Teams? - Kai-V - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 15, 2011  1:24 AM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: i have the best bey ever and i intend to win with it at a toys rus tounement tommorow

You will be sad to learn that there is no tournament at Toys 'R' Us on Saturday, just a 'meet-up'.

RE: Question About Teams? - Callum6939 - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 15, 2011  1:24 AM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: how do you make a team?
oh and th!nk bladers in my town look up to me+ i bet i could beat you and time i have the best bey ever and i intend to win with it at a toys rus tounement tommorow

Rock Sagittario sucks... stop telling every one you will win, you will probably loose...

Earth Bull 145 WD would trash it (hasbro)...

so stop spamming I can beat you with this every where...

Edit: Kai-V got to him first Joyful_3

RE: Question About Teams? - BeyCenter - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 14, 2011  6:37 PM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? By who

By BBS, Me, TheMrBlade2000, Fury, Libra Eagle and future members.

RE: Question About Teams? - th!nk - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 15, 2011  12:05 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  5:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: People have been making 'teams', but none of its members ever meet up to play together in almost all the cases, and it is really just a name you can say you are a part of, which to me is pointless ...
When I first joined here, I thought everyone in teams were losers. Really, but it was only recently that I saw Team UniquE. They meet up, and stuff. So, I made a team, and well we've had 2 Meetups and 3 Team Versus tournaments, between ourselves improving day by day.

I know it sounds pathetic, but in the long run, I helped a kid who couldn't shoot Storm Pegasis right, and well he won a Tournament. Now, the people there were good, not just some kids. But yea, just wanted to say you were right on people never meet up. Just wanted to say that, again, some do, including us.

Thanks for saying that, been wanting to myself!

@th!nk
Same thing, but if you think about it, you'll notice that you'll learn some pointers along the way.

I learn enough pointers at tourneys and from the people I speak to regularly on here Tongue_out_wink
But yeah, UniquE, the Prodigies, and Team Triple Threat are great examples of what teams SHOULD be. You may notice a pattern in the ability of their members. None of them are a bunch of kids spamming userbars and team names.

Callum you have know idea what a rock sagittario is like+ you dont even know what spin track and performance tip it has. Oh and by the way im the best blader i n my town
Oh and Kai what u mean thers no tourney on staurday? if you go to the Beyblade battles wesite it even says so and that WBBA not WBO so now we have double proof that there is.
How do you make a team?????

No, but we know rock is a heavily outclassed wheel, from copious amounts of testing in basically every possible combination. It's got loads of recoil, thus no defense or stamina ability, and not enough power to take down a good defense combo as a smash attacker.

Also, there are better CW's than saggitario. While they make VERY little difference, Escolpio is great on low-track rock combo's, as it messes up taller beys.

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS will destroy basically any rock combo, but then, it isn't hard. In a hasbro stadium, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230/TH220CS is a safer way to do it.

I seriously wouldn't argue with Kai-V either. She's in charge for a reason.

But it can spin for a standard 3:40 seconds. and if u dont beleive me ill make a youtube video about it. Trust me it is good. It has great stamina and amazing defense. It is a defence type. I just timed it and it just spun 3:46

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

We know Rock has a good solo spin time. However, its recoil makes it useless for stamina and defence in actual battles. I understand it may work fine in a hasbro stadium, but here we use stadiums where attack beys don't suck.

Believe me, if there was a use for rock, we would have found it. Remember, there are well over a hundred of us who have tested combo's, and you're arguing with us ALL.