World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! (/Thread-Writing-Battles-You-Must-Read-The-Rules-and-Post-Here-to-Make-a-Battle)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - Sparta - Jul. 09, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  3:01 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Sure, I'll do it. Couldn't hurt.
Ok, cool! Just copy the rules I posted into the OP of the thread, and once we both send you our entries just put them in too!

RE: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - Temporal - Jul. 09, 2011

Hah, I don't trash talk often. I never liked trash talk.

RE: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - DynaZord - Jul. 09, 2011

Okie doke, sounds easy enough. When should I expect them?

RE: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - Temporal - Jul. 09, 2011

You should get mine soonish. I write fast, so probably by Sunday.

RE: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - TITAN - Jul. 09, 2011

Sparta, should I make the thread for our battle?

Someone else starts threads for battles. I'll finish my story for my battle against Sparta, then I'll create the thread, is that fine?

RE: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - TITAN - Jul. 09, 2011

Sure! Need to edit my sig. These battles are so awesome!

RE: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - Minho - Jul. 12, 2011

I challenge anyone

Theme: you pick

RE: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - Sparta - Jul. 12, 2011

(Jul. 12, 2011  2:21 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: I challenge anyone

And that, my beyfriends, is a prime example of how NOT to request a writing battle.

At least pick a theme, first.

RE: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - Minho - Jul. 12, 2011

(Jul. 12, 2011  2:44 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:21 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: I challenge anyone

And that, my beyfriends, is a prime example of how not to request a writing battle.

At least pick a theme, first.

what i meant was i let anyone pick the theme like i'll go with whatever...

RE: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - Cygnus - Jul. 12, 2011

Anyone up for a challenge? The theme is Runaway

RE: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - Minho - Jul. 13, 2011

awww!!! i made a story called runaway in this board !!!!

RE: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - ThaKingTai - Jul. 21, 2011

Thanks to Sparta, my flame for writing has been ignited once more. Thank you Sparta.

RE: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - sonicsora123 - Jul. 21, 2011

(Jul. 12, 2011  9:52 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Anyone up for a challenge? The theme is Runaway

im up for it.

RE: Writing Battles-You Must Read The Rules and Post Here to Make a Battle! - Sparta - Jul. 27, 2011

BUMPED!