World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fun Combos thread! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Fun Combos thread! (/Thread-Fun-Combos-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Fun Combos thread! - KCPJ - Aug. 30, 2011

Vari Ares/Fang/M145CS/MS,it jumps on top of beys and uses it recoil as a weapon and also CS reduces Recoil too for the bey.I call it the 'Recoil Warrior'!

RE: Fun Combos thread! - LeonTempest - Aug. 30, 2011

Did you do tests with it? I would like to see something like that in action!

here is an idea from back in the day; Ever see a Jumping base and a Trygle go at it? TRY IT AND LOVE IT! Grin (or Cyber Dragoon instead of Trygle, but this is much rarer)

RE: Fun Combos thread! - KCPJ - Aug. 30, 2011

Yeah,The Video is on the Beyblade Video thread,just an example to show how it works.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Benjohadi - Sep. 01, 2011

(Aug. 29, 2011  6:26 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:24 PM)peace Wrote: nice thread...combo that i've fun watching is that Fang Kerbecs 130 XF..this is beacuse i love the way it goes crazy in the stadium. banging here and there like a wild animal, precisely, lion..it also usually help himself out of the stadium and bite me with his fang and leave the mark of love at my leg...XD

Oh no, not another one...

--------

For fun (and also kinda for practice when I think about it), I like to get really bad attack combos with RF, and put them against Hell Kerbecs uncustomized. Yeah, if I put a defense bottom on hell kerbecs, poison 'ain't ever going to win.
he is not like beybladeking..i know he is not upsidedown-brain..haha
he is a poetry...his language maybe poem-like..
haha..he really meant it..his fang leone 130 XF really leaves him scars on his leg when fang accidentally self K.O and fly towards him..i played with him always in our room..(he is my roommates)
believe it..he is not cracked..
well...i like XF based combos..i like something that spin fast and wild..like peace said
we like to see something collide each other from opposite sides..

RE: Fun Combos thread! - .:J:. - Sep. 01, 2011

fun:

cyber kerbecs 105XF.... seriously its wrecked my stadium with scratches. it's just epic to watch it smashing everything! lol

RE: Fun Combos thread! - FlameLeone2300 - Sep. 01, 2011

for some reason i love to build big beyblades because it falls on beyblades that have 105 and below so i made flame gasher ad145 es and when i get a 230, i will try that out.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - olilou6299 - Sep. 01, 2011

I have a flying combo idea but it has no competitive use and I don't have the pieces. It is: Mad Gemios UW145SD
Please tell me the results if you make it.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Sniper - Sep. 02, 2011

haha i like taking a basalt bull MF-H Basalt Bull, the core of ED145, the wings from WA105, the Big Bang wheel and a CS or R2F its pretty awesome for just fun or practice cause this thing is hard to beat

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Shika blade - Sep. 02, 2011

Haha cyber pegasis DF145RSF and storm capricorn LW105RSF... CYBER KO STORM Confusedupaburn:

RE: Fun Combos thread! - th!nk - Sep. 04, 2011

I have a plastics fun combo (they're all fun, but I love this one slightly more).

It's utterly horrible, but it looks so cool because it reminds me of one of my favourite Kaiju, Gamera.
AR: Draciel G
WD: Whatever
SG: Right
SP: Cross Survivor
BB: Draciel V2, Stamina mode

Here's a pic of it: [Image: GAMERA.png]

And here's gamera in flight:

My poor phototography fails to capture the likeness as well as I'd like, but put it together, you'll see what I mean.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - TimelessOne - Sep. 05, 2011

I like: Lightning L Drago M145 ES. Awesome Random One hit KO's!

RE: Fun Combos thread! - .:J:. - Sep. 05, 2011

MF-H thermal pisces GB145RSF, not only is it ok in attack, it's ok in stamina and has a hint of pwnage! my favourite combo, unfortunately I don't have all the parts anymore, so i make thermal pisces R145WB/WD/DS

RE: Fun Combos thread! - njrk97 - Sep. 05, 2011

tyr midnight scorpion/gemois 100/90/85 HF most easily ko beyblade ever

RE: Fun Combos thread! - RustyXD - Sep. 05, 2011

Midnight Horgium H145ES is make it verse MF-H Basalt Kerbecs R145R2F Tongue_out

Nice combo th!nk it is good to see a few plastic combos Tongue_out

RE: Fun Combos thread! - .:J:. - Sep. 05, 2011

hhhm, plastics you say?

AR: torch pegasus

WD: any that fits

wolborgs base and core

It's really cool looking, and not that bad, with the torch pegasus bit. not bad stamina, and I find it's an improvement of one bey and both of my fave beys put together...

RE: Fun Combos thread! - TimelessOne - Sep. 06, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  10:41 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Midnight Horgium H145ES is make it verse MF-H Basalt Kerbecs R145R2F Tongue_out

Nice combo th!nk it is good to see a few plastic combos Tongue_out

haha, of course. Th!nk, as he says, is only here for plasics.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Sniper - Sep. 09, 2011

Basalt Lacerta M145WD is a really fun yet good combo it beats MF-H Earth Bull BD145CS .I dont have 2 Basalts and my Beylauncher lr is broken to test any left spins

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Beyatic - Sep. 11, 2011

Midnight Aries 100MF

Due to the light weight of the Midnight wheel, the only thing that is really holding this bey down is it's performance tip Tongue_out Either it goes flying out of the stadium, or it's opponent does.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Sasodo - Sep. 11, 2011

Here's a fun one to make and can ACTUALLY steal spin when hand spun, Thunder Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs ED145WD Grin.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - 5onIChris98 - Sep. 12, 2011

Pretty much the same with MF MLDED145WD, right? Same pusposes. Tongue_out

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Dr. Peace - Sep. 12, 2011

(Aug. 30, 2011  12:20 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Vari Ares/Fang/M145CS/MS,it jumps on top of beys and uses it recoil as a weapon and also CS reduces Recoil too for the bey.I call it the 'Recoil Warrior'!
i just got my vari ares a couple of days ago and the first thing i do is test it against basalt bd145 cs. i got the right combo to kill the big guy although it is rather hard. then i start to my vari ares jump by using vari ares 145 rs vs hell 100 rf, it's like you are seeing the bos is beeing bully by small kids then the kid from hell got sack. because of i see vari ares fly~.XD

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Thor Odinson - Sep. 15, 2011

Try this combo for fun:

MFH basalt kerbecs r145 mb (HEAVY COMBO)
vs mf feather lightning l drago M145q
If you launch l drago right he will
its so fun to use these 2!

RE: Fun Combos thread! - beybladerperry - Sep. 17, 2011

MF Gravity Perseus 90 RF Its fairly decent but its also very fun to watch battle

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Hazel - Sep. 17, 2011

Screw Horogium 90R2F(pristine) versus pretty much anything taller with a wider wheel will almost always result in at least one wall-hopping KO. It makes me giddy every time I see it. Threw an MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145CS a few times yesterday. Great fun.

Shame the amusing KOs are too few to be worth using it competitively.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - OnePiece - Sep. 18, 2011

Mf-H HeatBull230EDS it doesn't keep balance at all and wobbles insanely it looks really odd its like a an optical illusion its hard to explain but try it its really cool