World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fun Combos thread! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+--- Thread: Fun Combos thread! (/Thread-Fun-Combos-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Elemental - Apr. 29, 2012

i have a good modification for the hf tip, well you get a screwdriver and take the screws out of the hasbro ripper and screw the screw into the hf tip

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Duck - Apr. 29, 2012

Storm Aquario with a Rubber Wing Spin Track and it's normal Performance Tip is sooooo tall that it's hilarious! It's really strong, too!

RE: Fun Combos thread! - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Apr. 29, 2012

(Apr. 29, 2012  8:30 AM)emman798 Wrote: absolutly adore using Vulcan _GB145RF/R2F so much recoil so fun to use
You posted that on page 34 already.

(Apr. 29, 2012  8:36 AM)LeadFarmer1875 Wrote: i have a good modification for the hf tip, well you get a screwdriver and take the screws out of the hasbro ripper and screw the screw into the hf tip
You are not allowed to talk about illegal modifications on this forum.

(Apr. 29, 2012  8:44 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Storm Aquario with a Rubber Wing Spin Track and it's normal Performance Tip is sooooo tall that it's hilarious! It's really strong, too!
Rubber Wing spin track?

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Relic - Apr. 29, 2012

(Apr. 29, 2012  9:28 AM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2012  8:44 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Storm Aquario with a Rubber Wing Spin Track and it's normal Performance Tip is sooooo tall that it's hilarious! It's really strong, too!
Rubber Wing spin track?

She probably meant R145.

Anyway, Vulcan + R2F + Rev-up Launcher in a Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium = Destruction. If you launch hard enough, it keeps bouncing vigorously around the stadium and takes out anything which stands in it's way! Amazing to watch!

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Anchor - Apr. 29, 2012

(Apr. 29, 2012  10:15 AM)Relic Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2012  9:28 AM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
Rubber Wing spin track?

He probably meant R145.

Anyway, Vulcan + R2F + Rev-up Launcher in a Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium = Destruction. If you launch hard enough, it keeps bouncing vigorously around the stadium and takes out anything which stands in it's way! Amazing to watch!

I really want to try that now.......I hate having OCD and not being able to use my black vulcan,well,I'll atleast try it with Flash.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - MFB Mad Master - Apr. 30, 2012

Duo(Attack Mode) Gil M145ES is so fun to use! So unbalanced! LOL! XD

RE: Fun Combos thread! - DefStamina88 - May. 02, 2012

Flash Fireblaze H145Q. So unbelievably uncontrollable!!!

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Byerg - May. 02, 2012

MF-H Diablo Kerbecs M145Q...Attack Types run away in fear!

RE: Fun Combos thread! - DefStamina88 - May. 02, 2012

I just threw together Meteo L-Drago SW145SD. Works unusually well, especially against beys of 145 height...

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Howaitonekon - May. 03, 2012

My favorite and best Beyblade Combo is my Driger Survive.
Here you can see the parts:

Bit Chip: Driger (Driger V)
Attack Ring: Triple Tiger (Driger Gatling)
Weight Disk: 10 Wide (Dranzer V2, Dragoon G...)
Blade Base: Bearing Base 2 (Wolborg 2)
Gear: Spin Gear ® with Bearing Core 1 (Wolborg 1)

It's all in all a very heavy Bey, I can't say what type it is, maybe balance, 'cause there could be very good attacks 'cause of the AR and good defense and stamina 'cause of the base.
Of course the Bearing Core is very useful to win at the end with a close sleep out Smile

Greez, DrigerGatling Smile

RE: Fun Combos thread! - F4uver - May. 03, 2012

Midnight leoneII BGrin it's fun to see it flail around with it's light metal wheel,And BGrin with an angled LUANCH makes midnight scoop a tall 230 beyblade.Grin
Jeez, lots of my fun combos include midnight....Grin

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Slee - May. 10, 2012

I had an insane Idea, and somehow, it turned out to be a semi-good bey. Hell Capricorne M145XF is crazy. in small jump mode it acts like a normal 145 bey on XF, and spazzes, but when in high jump mode, it jumps even higher than the Hasbro quake tip it came with did. When used against MF-H basalt 230CS combos, if it doesn't suicide or catch on the tornado ridge, it begins attacking like a rabid dog, and can actually destabilize, topple or very rarely KO them. but if it does catch on the tornado ridge, or fails to hit the opponent within the first few seconds, it's doomed to sleep out. I've gotta work on my aim to stop launching this thing at an angle that makes it fly out of the stadium as soon as it hits the floor.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Sniper - May. 10, 2012

MF Vari Ares 230 LRF is soo much fun against 145 and higher combos

RE: Fun Combos thread! - DefStamina88 - May. 10, 2012

Basalt Aquario LW105MF. It goes from a beyblade to a wrecking ball! Try it out!

Also, I played with Poison Pisces 125Q. I love how it ends its life in like 7 seconds... Cute

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Fantomu - May. 16, 2012

So I was playing around with some uncustomized Beys and when I battled Pegasis 105F and Storm Pegasis 105RF at 100% launch power , it gets crazy wall-hopping KO's.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Cake - May. 18, 2012

Gravity Perseus 85S.

MAXIMUM FLOOR SCRAPES FTW!!!!

RE: Fun Combos thread! - DefStamina88 - May. 18, 2012

I love seeing Rock Escolpio H145FS battle. Recoil Kills all over!

RE: Fun Combos thread! - joseph317 - May. 18, 2012

Scythe _________ 85D floor scrapes like no tomorow.

And Duo (attack mode) Aquario 230Q

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Angry Face - May. 18, 2012

LOL, Scythe Kronos 90GCF scrapes like crazy and 90GCF won't fit under Basalt.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - joseph317 - May. 18, 2012

haha that's the problem with the zero-g parts they don't fit like TH170GCF you wont be able to change the height.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Angry Face - May. 18, 2012

Yeah, I found that out last night when I tried it with CH120. It did add a little more Stamina to MF Meteo L-Drago, though. Smile

RE: Fun Combos thread! - agentbeyblade21 - May. 22, 2012

i like to watch my twisted tempo 90 hf toss beys way out of the stadium

RE: Fun Combos thread! - Cookie Bouquets - May. 23, 2012

Diablo Aquario M145MS so many holes.......

RE: Fun Combos thread! - filipinoblader - May. 23, 2012

i honestly think that ldrago w105 gcf (gear circle flat) is a pretty beast combo. in our stadium one wall is broken because of my little brothers illegal bey and my twin's hell kerbecs so the gcf works reall great cuz the tip doesnt act like the regular wide flat because of the gears and you'll never know what it will do next. im not sure how this combo will work in a new hasbro or takara tomy stadium since we havent been to store that sells beyblade stuff in awhile.

RE: Fun Combos thread! - UltimateChimera - May. 23, 2012

I was using my my old PTW. I made DArk Cancer CH120WB for who knows why. It got caught on the tornado ridge and went su[er fast which gave me an idea. I flattened the WB's bottom and it made it go crazy. I also, while messing around, made Thermal Kerbecs 230S. It beat alsost everything I threw at it Tongue_out

Mind you I used top tier combos and such. Im scared.