World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] who lives here - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] who lives here (/Thread-Virginia-USA-who-lives-here)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 23, 2011

(Dec. 23, 2011  4:18 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  3:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: If my finances are ok ill be willing to help judge/organize. Just gotta get gas money.

Judges and stadiums are my main concerns when it comes to hosting tournaments. I'm usually pretty organized, but the extra help would be great.

I'll probably post the thread within the next couple days.

Ok, If we could get at least 16 people i would definitely try to go.

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Kaboom!!! - Dec. 23, 2011

(Dec. 23, 2011  1:38 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2011  5:30 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: (i have a limited amount of moneyTired).

Ha ha, don't we all?

I'd like to get another tournament going for February at the same place I held my last one or at a park nearby (AKA, the original location for that event), depending on the weather. I'd like to shoot for the 18th, but if this one busts like the last one, I'm done hosting tournaments. If anyone with stadiums can make it, your help would be greatly appreciated Eee.

I've got a TT Standard Type Stadium that we can use* i talk to Kai-V and she said it was legal to us,....js * so if you guys get a tourny started, ill definitly come. Maybe ill get the experience and determination needed to host my own tournament?:\

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - RagerBlade - Dec. 23, 2011

k my tourney is unsucsessful as you see, cause I don't really have much expirience... YET. I might come to the tourney in Roanoke to see more about tourneys.
~X-Saber

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 23, 2011

If things go good for me ill run one in February. Too many bills in January to go more then likely

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Angry Face - Dec. 23, 2011

Thread's up:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Roanoke-VA-USA-18-2-12-The-Face-Race-%C2%B7-%C2%B7-%E2%80%94-%E2%80%94-%E2%80%94

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Livingdeadgirl - Jan. 03, 2012

and yo i said Feb. you cant just say im going i cant come to onetill there is in Feb. and i may host in the near furture.

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Kaboom!!! - Jan. 13, 2012

hey wats up everybody?Tongue_out_wink any thoughts a tournament up in richmond, VA? i dont have any TT attack type bey stadiums but im hoping to by one in the near future. any suggestions? i can help out with some stuff like location, date, and possibly prizes?

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Angry Face - Jan. 13, 2012

I considered possibly holding one in late spring-mid summer, but since I don't really know my way around the city/area, I'm having a little trouble deciding on a venue. I did a search, and I came upon two parks that fit my personal requirements, but I'd like a little input from those in Richmond that've actually heard of/been to either of the two parks. They are:

Fonticello/Albert Carter Jones Park
28th & Bainbridge
Richmond, VA 23224
(804) 646-5733

Byrd Park (Carillon & Dogwood Dell)
0 South Boulevard
Richmond, VA 23221
(804) 646-5733

Opinions and other such input would be great!

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - TentacleZooka - Jan. 17, 2012

Should there be a Richmond Tourney count us in. If there is a way that someone can certify me to judge I would be willing to hold the tourneys in that part of the state. This may open the possability of having more people get into tourneys.

By the way I do have BB-10 stadium. What is the minimum amount of people we need to hold an official tourniment?

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Kai-V - Jan. 18, 2012

At least eight.

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Kaboom!!! - Jan. 23, 2012

(Jan. 17, 2012  11:40 PM)Bazooka Wrote: Should there be a Richmond Tourney count us in. If there is a way that someone can certify me to judge I would be willing to hold the tourneys in that part of the state. This may open the possability of having more people get into tourneys.

By the way I do have BB-10 stadium. What is the minimum amount of people we need to hold an official tourniment?

If you host a Virginia Tourney i can help out with just about anything need, except for stadiums ( im ordering a Standard Type Beyblade Stadium but idk if u wanna use it? )

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - EPIC PINOY - Jan. 23, 2012

I have a great place for a tornament in Chesapeake VA.I will give anybody details

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - ManicRaider - Jan. 24, 2012

I live in Portsmouth and perhaps soon I'll be in Newport News. Both are places that have seldom been mentioned if mentioned at all. Why can't Beyblade be more popular in the US? I can find more places to play a discontinued TCG than Beyblade. Unhappy

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Kaboom!!! - Jan. 26, 2012

(Jan. 23, 2012  3:15 AM)EPIC PINOY Wrote: I have a great place for a tornament in Chesapeake VA.I will give anybody details
REALLY!?!?!?!?!? I LIVE IN CHESAPEAKE VA!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we should battle one day? But yeah if you have any info on any tournament in chesapeake, ill go for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Joyful_2

(Jan. 24, 2012  4:57 AM)ManicRaider Wrote: I live in Portsmouth and perhaps soon I'll be in Newport News. Both are places that have seldom been mentioned if mentioned at all. Why can't Beyblade be more popular in the US? I can find more places to play a discontinued TCG than Beyblade. Unhappy

I live in chesapeake VA but i can probly organize in some way such that we can battle one-on-one or i can give you details of another tournament i've heard about, if your interested ill give you information, same for you EPIC-PINOY.

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Kaboom!!! - Jan. 29, 2012

(Jan. 24, 2012  4:57 AM)ManicRaider Wrote: I live in Portsmouth and perhaps soon I'll be in Newport News. Both are places that have seldom been mentioned if mentioned at all. Why can't Beyblade be more popular in the US? I can find more places to play a discontinued TCG than Beyblade. Unhappy

If you wanna make a difference in how many people beyblade in your community than do this:
1. Talk to your friends about beyblade, and ask them if they know what it is.
2. Once you have a good chunk of people that blade try to get a tournament started, maybe at a recreation center* doesnt matter if its WBO related or not just try to get people more into the game!!!*
Thats what i did and now im having local tournaments of my own to boost the population of bladers in my city, just try it!!!Wink

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 03, 2012

Does anyone from Virginia ( or surrounding states ) even care about attempting to have a tournament? Ive tried to make the effort but it seems like im the only one on this thread trying:\ thats just my opinion though.

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - ©oke - Feb. 05, 2012

(Feb. 03, 2012  4:19 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Does anyone from Virginia ( or surrounding states ) even care about attempting to have a tournament? Ive tried to make the effort but it seems like im the only one on this thread trying:\ thats just my opinion though.
We have all thought about it, and Ive tried, but only a few have succeeded like
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ). Dont say your the only one, cause I believe everyone wants to host a tournament.

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Angry Face - Feb. 05, 2012

I've only succeeded in doing so because I know a lot of little kids that like Beyblade. xD

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 05, 2012

(Feb. 05, 2012  1:16 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2012  4:19 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Does anyone from Virginia ( or surrounding states ) even care about attempting to have a tournament? Ive tried to make the effort but it seems like im the only one on this thread trying:\ thats just my opinion though.
We have all thought about it, and Ive tried, but only a few have succeeded like
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ). Dont say your the only one, cause I believe everyone wants to host a tournament.
Then if i were to organize a tournament in Richmond,Va could i count on you two to come? (NightVirgo, and *angry face*?)

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Angry Face - Feb. 05, 2012

For me, it depends entirely on the date. I suggested a couple parks (on the previous page?) that met my personal requirements; I'd reccomend looking into those.

It doesn't seem, to me, as though there are enough people in VA willing to travel for Beyblade, even if it means driving for less than an hour to get there... The map shows the majority of VA bladers orbit around the Richmond area, but since no one had anything to say about my proposed idea for a Richmond tournament (except Bazooka), I guess it would just be a waste of anybody's time.

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 08, 2012

ok, so if i look into Byrd Park and everything is good, would you be able to attend? Hopefully ill be able to get more people i know to attend.

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Angry Face - Feb. 08, 2012

Like I said before, it depends on the date for me. More people may be able to attend if you hold this during Spring Break, though... Maybe. You should just pick a date and stick to it, the sooner, the better. (Not necesarily the date, but your decision, of course!)

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - ©oke - Feb. 08, 2012

Im the same as angry face. It all depends on the date. I have standards of learning tests soon, so i might have to be cramming on the weekends, but from June on, im good.

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - Kaboom!!! - Feb. 08, 2012

ok, My spring break is from April,9,2012 - April,16,2012, is anybody else spring break on a different date? Maybe i could look into having a tournament on April,14,2012 if thats a good date for you two (NightVirgo8787 i do understand what you said, so if i need to change the date further onto another later date just let me know).

RE: [Virginia, USA] who lives here - ©oke - Feb. 09, 2012

(Feb. 08, 2012  11:29 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: ok, My spring break is from April,9,2012 - April,16,2012, is anybody else spring break on a different date? Maybe i could look into having a tournament on April,14,2012 if thats a good date for you two (NightVirgo8787 i do understand what you said, so if i need to change the date further onto another later date just let me know).
I believe my spring break is April 2-April 9, but i might be able to make it the April 14 and my standards of learning tests arent until May so I might have time to do another one sooner than June. Maybe we should do it kinda in the center of VA, so everyone can hopefully make it.