World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread (/Thread-Bakugan-Battle-Brawlers-Hobby-Thread)

Pages: 1 2

Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - iVtechboyinpa - Jun. 21, 2011

In truth, I want to ask a question. But I don't know the right place to ask it, considering this is the WBO, a beyblade site. And I don't want to create a useless thread for asking stupid questions...so. I'll say this is for talking about Bakugan :p and the new series and toyline. My question is, though: I want to sell my bakugan. Estimated, I have about 30 bakugan, 60 cards, and 12 battle gear. If I put it up on eBay, how much do you think it'll go for?

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Soundwave - Jun. 22, 2011

I wish I could sell mine, but bakugan is dfferent from beys, every series makes the next obsolete

so unless you have some rares, your unlikely to get a buyer Unhappy

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Nano - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  2:40 AM)tman14 Wrote: I wish I could sell mine, but bakugan is dfferent from beys, every series makes the next obsolete

I feel the exact same way about it. I can't sell any of mine. The ones that people would want from me, hold to many memories for me to part with them.

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - njrk97 - Jun. 23, 2011

battle brawler was the best of this show the bakugan now to me look ugly i like battle brawlers

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - darkwolf1 - Jun. 25, 2011

I mix the different series for a better groupand speaking of rare, I have Brown (yes brown) pyrus 640g delta drago (I think it's delta, three horns,back wings side wings)

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Wizard - Jun. 25, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  2:55 AM)Nano Wrote: I feel the exact same way about it. I can't sell any of mine. The ones that people would want from me, hold to many memories for me to part with them.
Lol. Same problem over here. XD I figure that I'll just save them so when I'm older and have kids, I can give them to my kids. Tongue_out

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Janstarblast - Jun. 25, 2011

Aw... Even I wanna sell my Bakugan.... Hate them now... The worst toys ever... I wonder how did they become BoyToy of the Year...
HATE THEM!
My collection-
Haos Tigrerra
Pyrus Dragonoid
Pyrus Warius
Pyrus Centipede(maybe)
Pyrus Crow
Aquios Preyas
Angelo and Diablo Preyas....

Ability Cards-
End of the World
Dive Mirage
Back Fire
Fire Wall

2 Command Cards-
Peacemaker
Holy Thunder

2 Character Cards-
Crow
Limulus

2 Normal Cards...

Like Nano, even I have some good ol' memories with 'em.. But, I can sell them! I'll prefer to get a new bey, instead of those magnetic balls and cards, you know...

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Callum6939 - Jun. 25, 2011

i got some B1 bakugan Tongue_out

Darkus
B1 Preyas Prototype (pearl)
B1 Delta Dragonoid 360g
B1 Dual Hydranoid 580g (pearl)
B1 Dragonoid 510g (5 a bit worn)
B1 Serpent 400g

Haos
B1 Tuskor 470g

Aquos
B1 Griffon (not sure its g level)

and some other B1 marbles...

I believe B1 marbles go for a bit, don't they?

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - leonebest - Jun. 25, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  2:55 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  2:40 AM)tman14 Wrote: I wish I could sell mine, but bakugan is dfferent from beys, every series makes the next obsolete

I feel the exact same way about it. I can't sell any of mine. The ones that people would want from me, hold to many memories for me to part with them.

lol my friend who i asked out gave me a aqous drago then my mom got me a game a few days ago and it was bakugan and now im getting back into it Unhappy and Smile
lol

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - iVtechboyinpa - Jun. 26, 2011

I only got into Bakugan because Sears mispriced the Brawler sets for $7, and they had 5 sets XD. Otherwise I'd have never gotten into Bakugan. Thanks for the advice, btw! I'll see if I can pawn it off on some kid...lol. Which reminds me, would Pawn Shops take them?

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Janstarblast - Jun. 28, 2011

(Jun. 26, 2011  12:29 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: I only got into Bakugan because Sears mispriced the Brawler sets for $7, and they had 5 sets XD. Otherwise I'd have never gotten into Bakugan. Thanks for the advice, btw! I'll see if I can pawn it off on some kid...lol. Which reminds me, would Pawn Shops take them?

Hmph! Even a garbage van would deny it.... Tongue_out_wink They are just USELESS... I feel so frustrated whenever I think of them... Man! I wasted most of my money on that! The biggest reason to hate it is, I sacrificed a PSP so that I could get Bakugan! CARP!!! How can I be so DUMB!!!!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngry

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Dragoonrocks - Jun. 28, 2011

(Jun. 28, 2011  4:08 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  12:29 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: I only got into Bakugan because Sears mispriced the Brawler sets for $7, and they had 5 sets XD. Otherwise I'd have never gotten into Bakugan. Thanks for the advice, btw! I'll see if I can pawn it off on some kid...lol. Which reminds me, would Pawn Shops take them?

Hmph! Even a garbage van would deny it.... Tongue_out_wink They are just USELESS... I feel so frustrated whenever I think of them... Man! I wasted most of my money on that! The biggest reason to hate it is, I sacrificed a PSP so that I could get Bakugan! CARP!!! How can I be so DUMB!!!!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngry

I just don't know what to say!! Anyways I too had one...Yup in fact I have it even now! It's a Pyrus Dragonoid..And yep I would be willing to sell it..But I still haven't figured how to play with them though!It is a mystery

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - iVtechboyinpa - Jul. 01, 2011

(Jun. 28, 2011  4:08 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hmph! Even a garbage van would deny it.... Tongue_out_wink They are just USELESS... I feel so frustrated whenever I think of them... Man! I wasted most of my money on that! The biggest reason to hate it is, I sacrificed a PSP so that I could get Bakugan! CARP!!! How can I be so DUMB!!!!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngry

Gasp

Are you like mental or something? Who in their right minds gives up a freaking PSP for stupid little transforming marbles?! OMG I feel your pain. I wish I hadn't opened them...they'd probably be worth more...hopefully $100...MANNN!! I could've bought me a Big Bang Pegasis DX Set Crying

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Janstarblast - Jul. 02, 2011

(Jul. 01, 2011  5:49 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  4:08 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hmph! Even a garbage van would deny it.... Tongue_out_wink They are just USELESS... I feel so frustrated whenever I think of them... Man! I wasted most of my money on that! The biggest reason to hate it is, I sacrificed a PSP so that I could get Bakugan! CARP!!! How can I be so DUMB!!!!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngry

Gasp

Are you like mental or something? Who in their right minds gives up a freaking PSP for stupid little transforming marbles?! OMG I feel your pain. I wish I hadn't opened them...they'd probably be worth more...hopefully $100...MANNN!! I could've bought me a Big Bang Pegasis DX Set Crying

The whole world says that.... I was really impressed by that magnetic pop up feature.... I also loved the anime... But, CARP! @#!??*//~ PSP!! I want it now, but no chance....

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - AgentBJ09 - Jul. 06, 2011

(Jul. 02, 2011  12:02 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: The whole world says that.... I was really impressed by that magnetic pop up feature.... I also loved the anime... But, CARP! @#!??*//~ PSP!! I want it now, but no chance....

You can buy a used PSP 1001 model for less than 100 now, maybe even less once the PSVita comes out. Just keep saving money and you'll have it, but be sure to buy a Memory Card as well, else you'll never get to save data.

As for Bakugan, I like the toys quite a bit. Certain ones I like to display more than battle with because of the level of detail, but the game is quite fun either way once you find players.

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - killerldrago - Jul. 06, 2011

i hate bakugun

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - iVtechboyinpa - Jul. 18, 2011

I wish it was easier to play. You have to have marble rolling skills to play officially lol. See, with Beyblade, all you have to do is pull a ripcord/pull a string and your good! With Bakugan, you have to set the card and roll it from two card-distances away..so hard. Sometimes they don't even open. I got mad one day and built a ramp to roll it XD But now talking about itl, it kinda sparks my interest again. Lemme go dig in my closet.

AgentBJ09 As much as I love the 1000 series, I would get the 2000 for $10 more. It's kinda updated and stuff. But just DO NOT get the 3000 series. They break very easily. Drop it once and Ka-Splat! It's done for. 1000 or 2000 is the way to go. I've dropped the 2000 a couple times and nothing happened, but the 1000 is wayyyy more durable than any other PSP I've seen. So just do a personal preference check Grin

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jul. 29, 2011

I happen to have a White Naga in my collection

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Bruiser33 - Jul. 29, 2011

I played 4 years and I was unstoppable but when the newer series came out I stopes liking it my team was subterra cycloid subterra rattleoid subterra tuskor I kinda miss it
I will post my collection

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Nano - Oct. 22, 2011

Finally put some of my collection up on Ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/nano_876/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

BUY THEM OR DIE~ :]

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Temporal - Oct. 22, 2011

Urgh. So many memories of pummeling friends at school. I haven't touched any non-B1 Bakugan in about a year. Even the B1s I just goof off with. I won't sell mine, too many memories, and they're nice to look at. Another passing fad.

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Lexygirl - Oct. 22, 2011

It depends on the bakugan, card, and battle gear. My dad got me a rare card from ebay and I checked it out on ebay and some of the prices were about 90 dollars, but that was one card. I would say about 30 dollars at the highest.

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Nano - Oct. 22, 2011

I'm thinking of doing a mini lot of about 4 or 5. Need to sell them to get money for Beyblades :]

I'm still keeping one. My most powerful one, actually. It was my favorite :]

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Mr. Cartman - Nov. 23, 2011

Ah Bakugan.

I had almost a 100. Then I burn't like 5 of them and threw them into my closet.

RE: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers Hobby Thread - Clonetos - Nov. 24, 2011

i used to like them i still got mine for memories but MEchtanimium surge was the last straw the detail was DEAD and so is bakugan unlike hasbro spinmaster is a bunch of trolls....