World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF (/Thread-Product-BB-119-Death-Quetzalcoatl-125RDF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Uwik - Oct. 02, 2011

Oh wow, that is one mean looking bey. I love it aesthetically.

bnmmoo: Do you have permission to post the images directly? If you're unsure, it might be best to provide the links instead. Thank you for the information update though.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Dan - Oct. 02, 2011

Metal Wheel: Seizure and/or conniption on Takara's part, I can't even say it looks fierce because to me it screams inefficiency. (Unless you can use a single ring and not just both. Meh)
Clear Wheel/Face/everything else: Oh my god thank you Takara-Tomy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can have Quetzalcoatl in all of my customizations!

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - DrigerG2 - Oct. 02, 2011

does anyone know the exact release date.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - bnmmoo - Oct. 02, 2011

(Oct. 02, 2011  6:18 PM)Uwik Wrote: Oh wow, that is one mean looking bey. I love it aesthetically.

bnmmoo: Do you have permission to post the images directly? If you're unsure, it might be best to provide the links instead. Thank you for the information update though.

I just found it on:
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/lineup/series/beyblade.html

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Dracomageat - Oct. 02, 2011

Visually stunning. I can't honestly see attack mode being much use (though who knows?) but defense mode looks fairly round and smooth so probably has atleast some potential.
Also, is it just me or do the plastic parts look like they might be pearlised?

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - ElevatorMadness - Oct. 02, 2011

Looking at the photo's, the mode change occurs by flipping the Metal Frame. The Clear Wheel looks horrible in colour to me. Is 997 yen the confirmed price?
The gaps in Death in Attack Mode might make Attack Mode useless. Defense Mode, hopefully, will have uses.
I think Death could be a Defense Wheel.
Death looks so beautiful. The design is epic.
Hopefully Death Quetzalcoatl is useful.
Also, I wonder how RDF will look like and perform. Hopefully, this whole Beyblade is worth buying.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Sniper - Oct. 02, 2011

Nice i cant wait to see the recolors too

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - MetalZoroark21 - Oct. 02, 2011

I'm so getting It!! Well since everyone knows the date release of BB-120 (well some of know) that would mean this comes out somtime from today (Not Likely) to October 23rd.

Note that all the flat surfaces on the top and bottom of the metal wheels are coated in "scales" that resemble JB. I bet that adds a fair bit of friction.

(Oct. 02, 2011  7:31 PM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: this comes out somtime from today (Not Likely) to October 23rd.

Yay! Free stuff soon!

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Primal - Oct. 02, 2011

Woah, the CW design looks amazing. *drools* The Face could've been better, but hey, performance trumps design... in most cases, anyway. Asuming the plastic of RDF is blue, the colors on this Bey are odd, to say the least.

As for Death, attack mode looks like it'll be recoil-happy due to that huge gap in the MW. Defense mode looks meh, could possibly have some uses. Can't wait to see how RDF looks.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Mr. N - Oct. 02, 2011

Wow. This is amazing. Death is ugly though. Thank you for the images.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - .:J:. - Oct. 02, 2011

gawd, I personally have fell in love with all of it, i'm so getting it, even if it turns into a dark wolf lol

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - BeybladeStation - Oct. 02, 2011

Just bought 3 of these and this is the best looking Beyblade I've ever seen.

Great design, the Face logo is just so well designed. Thanks man!

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Nuzumaki90 - Oct. 02, 2011

The clear wheel looks nothing like the original metal wheel.

Newer/Different version of Quetz maybe?¿

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Hazel - Oct. 02, 2011

(Oct. 02, 2011  8:19 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: The clear wheel looks nothing like the original metal wheel.

The original Quetz MW didn't really resemble or represent Quetzalcoatl in any significant way whatsoever. This one does. So, yes, there is a difference.

I'm quite taken with the MW designs on this Beyblade, and the CW is nice, too - though the color is slightly offputting at first glance. It looks like, though, that the Defense Mode will be completely sabotaged by the secondary MW's gaps, depending on the height you have it at. The Attack Mode just looks like recoil city.

Still, I am intent on buying at least one of them!

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - BeybladeStation - Oct. 02, 2011

The color looks fine, a darker gold looks nice, I wonder how symmetrical this wheel will be, alone weight.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - MilitoTheMan - Oct. 02, 2011

OMAGASH!!! BEAUTIFULL!!! SO gettin it! Luckily it should come out b4 my B-Day!!
The upper MW looks like schythe in Defence Mode so maybe some stamina? And in Attack Mode It looks like the energy wheel is hid back a fort of awesomeness

I like how the upper MW is scales and the lower is feathers.
Frankly, I don't care if this beyblade is good or not and I sure hope I win atleast one of the five youtube giveaways I entered.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Clonetos - Oct. 02, 2011

(Oct. 02, 2011  5:35 PM)bnmmoo Wrote: The picture of Death Quetzalcoatl(from official website)

Attack Mode
[Image: 427995_1.jpg]

Defense Mode
[Image: 427995_2.jpg]

Oh....My....God....that is beautiful so beautiful *sniff* and its a Right spin too TwT

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - DestructoIonis - Oct. 02, 2011

Thats hot. I gotta get that as soon as it comes out.

(Oct. 02, 2011  8:22 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  8:19 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: The clear wheel looks nothing like the original metal wheel.

The original Quetz MW didn't really resemble or represent Quetzalcoatl in any significant way whatsoever. This one does. So, yes, there is a difference.

Yeah, plus Metal System Quetzalcoatl wasn't even supposed to be Quetzalcoatl..

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Thor Odinson - Oct. 02, 2011

Maybe in attack mode, it can be put into death quetz th170cs, and claw under 230 combos. just speculating. also looks like a destabilizer at low heights.

Or, you know, force smash <170 .. Libruhhh

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - ControL_ - Oct. 02, 2011

I'm only liking the metal wheel due to it's thickness. The reason why VariAres was so successful against Basalt was the massive surface area collisions. If the same could happen with this, then it's definitely worth getting.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Raigeko13 - Oct. 03, 2011

(Oct. 02, 2011  5:35 PM)bnmmoo Wrote: The picture of Death Quetzalcoatl(from official website)

Attack Mode
[img][/img]

Defense Mode
[img][/img]
ASDFHASKDFAKJSKRGJDS
BEAUTIFUL
GIMMEGIMMEGIMME