World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF (/Thread-Product-BB-119-Death-Quetzalcoatl-125RDF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - BeybladeStation - Sep. 16, 2011

(Sep. 15, 2011  1:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I really should not speculate like that, but perhaps there is such a huge gap in Death so that the upper part can rotate ...
It doesn't look correctly built either way, it would be much too flimsy.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Kai-V - Sep. 17, 2011

(Sep. 16, 2011  10:20 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: It doesn't look correctly built either way, it would be much too flimsy.

"Flimsy" ? How can metal be flimsy ?

zurafablader99 Wrote:Or maybe the Pc Frame stick's out of the gap or something in that style

Considering this Beyblade might not even have a PC Frame, perhaps you should not guess.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - BeybladeStation - Sep. 17, 2011

(Sep. 17, 2011  3:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  10:20 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: It doesn't look correctly built either way, it would be much too flimsy.

I just do not understand how the Metal Wheel is working, that is all.

Could you explain it? It'd be appreciated.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Hazel - Sep. 17, 2011

(Sep. 16, 2011  10:20 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  1:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I really should not speculate like that, but perhaps there is such a huge gap in Death so that the upper part can rotate ...
It doesn't look correctly built either way, it would be much too flimsy.

I'm genuinely concerned about your grounds on which to claim it's not correctly built. That comment is just... strange.

I'm pretty sure that TakaraTomy knows, much better than you at the very least, how to make their toys.

I know it's hip to be cynical about everything when you've only seen a glance of it, but to be downright insulting...?

(Sep. 17, 2011  3:17 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  3:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I just do not understand how the Metal Wheel is working, that is all.

Could you explain it? It'd be appreciated.

She knows no better than the rest of us. Very little outside of these few images is known about Death Quetzalcoatl, unless she has some news she has not yet posted.

Then that was my problem with that word, I mean more of a weird concept, not to be in any shape or form and insult? I do not know the rest of how it is, sorry for that negative output. But definitely there you were wrong to take my statement as an insult, for it was not.

I'm sure they do, but this is really the first negative I have against any of TAKARA-TOMY's products...

So, I was never insulting them, rather an accident, that is all.

EDIT: Just need to know what is up, like Shabalabadoo said, is that Big Bang.. or what?

(Sep. 17, 2011  3:20 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Then that was my problem with that word, I mean more of a weird concept, not to be in any shape or form and insult?

I'm sure they do, but this is really the first negative I have against any of TAKARA-TOMY's products...

So, I was never insulting them, rather an accident, that is all.

I see. Well, in any case, the wheel's construction is of a sort new to all of us. We can't really guess at how it will function when spinning, but I doubt TT would release a heavily flawed product - most of their recent releases have been quite functional.

As for people thinking it's Big Bang, let me remind you that Quetzalcoatl is often depicted, in "snake" form, as having long, massive, feathered wings. It's not surprising that they would feature this on the motif of the metal wheel.

No, I did not mean flawed, for that definitely would not be on purpose.

It would be quite interesting to see an unveil on the design a bit more, and more of RDF and its function as well.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Imperial - Sep. 17, 2011

This is pure specalution but maybe you can stick any metal wheel (With the exception of a few) on Death. That would make sense if it is Big Bang on it.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Dracomageat - Sep. 17, 2011

Seeing as the "big bang" bit is at the bottom, it would have to be below its normal place on the track for that idea to work and I can see no way you could connect it around the track like that would imply.

(Sep. 17, 2011  2:10 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: This is pure specalution but maybe you can stick any metal wheel (With the exception of a few) on Death. That would make sense if it is Big Bang on it.

The people thinking it's Big Bang have blatantly never even seen a Big Bang wheel up close. It looks nothing like it, aside from the vague resemblance in the form of a feathered wing motif, which, as I already explained, should be expected on Quetzalcoatl.

Please stop calling it Big Bang. Seriously. Everyone who does this is breeding ignorant speculation of the worst kind.

Now looking at it in more a bit-to-bit detail, I see what the feathered wing motif is coming from, and blandly assumed. I see such a new revolution with the 4D System, not as much the bottom now, but even the Metal Wheel itself. It is good to know that vaguely present not anymore, that one part is so cared for.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Serotonin - Sep. 17, 2011

BeyBladestation, I'm sorry but why does everything you type sound like you've been putting everything through a thesaurus? Most of your recent posts don't actually make a whole lot of sense.

(Sep. 17, 2011  2:53 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  2:10 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: This is pure specalution but maybe you can stick any metal wheel (With the exception of a few) on Death. That would make sense if it is Big Bang on it.

The people thinking it's Big Bang have blatantly never even seen a Big Bang wheel up close. It looks nothing like it, aside from the vague resemblance in the form of a feathered wing motif, which, as I already explained, should be expected on Quetzalcoatl.

Please stop calling it Big Bang. Seriously. Everyone who does this is breeding ignorant speculation of the worst kind.

Yup, this.

Also wanted to add that the other Wheel doesn't really look like the Metal System Quetzalcoatl, but at this point it's probably not that important what it is.

I do not know.. but I will stop it..

Wait, so the Metal System Quetzalcoatl isn't looking familiar ti the current Death?

(Sep. 17, 2011  3:19 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I do not know.. but I will stop it..

Wait, so the Metal System Quetzalcoatl isn't looking familiar ti the current Death?

No, and it really shouldn't. Older, especially metal system, wheels cannot compare to the level of artistic and representative detail often displayed in later-end HWS beyblades, let alone 4D, where EVERY wheel is extremely detailed and representative.

The original Quetzalcoatl wheel did not really represent Quetzalcoatl in any significant way.

I agree with that for one, I think that this wheel looks extensively designed, and carefully.

In the comparison with Hell(?), it looks as if Death if double the length..

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Wild King - Sep. 19, 2011

What a cool bey. I like it, and its owner Titi(bey character) I cant wait for this bey to come out! Oh and, doesent this bey remind anyone of Gravity Destroyer or Big Bang Pegasis? Just puttin it out there

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - RowDog - Sep. 19, 2011

Looks wicked! This just sky rocketed on my list to buy. A lot of people seem to think it will be suicidal but if it is as heavy as it looks that is going to have great smash and attack capabilities. Not to mention RDF looks like XRF. I'm getting this.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Kai-V - Sep. 19, 2011

RDF resembles more a W²D in my eyes. It is not really an FS because it seems to 'dip' more near the middle of the rubber, and there is the 'S' tip in the centre. And all of this is contained in plastic.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - RowDog - Sep. 19, 2011

Guess we'll just have to wait and see Tongue_out_wink.
Though I would think the hole in the middle would signal a flat tip and I'm starting to agree with th!nk's little diagram design.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - H8R - Sep. 19, 2011

this seems like a reversed version of CS.
doesn't it BTW have you seen any other worthy pictures yet?

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Kai-V - Sep. 19, 2011

That is not a hole, it is a sharp tip coming out from the centre. You are not seeing it right.

I erased that post because I thought people were able to see it right, but apparently not ... The screenshot was taken and posted by KaizerMFB :
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2899/captureurk.png

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Sniper - Sep. 19, 2011

(Sep. 19, 2011  1:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: RDF resembles more a W²D in my eyes. It is not really an FS because it seems to 'dip' more near the middle of the rubber, and there is the 'S' tip in the centre. And all of this is contained in plastic.
Ha so my speculation from the beginning of the tread still lives

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - BeybladeStation - Sep. 20, 2011

Very interesting find, it seems though that the "plastic dip" really goes in quite deep, hopefully the rubber can be exposed.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Raigeko13 - Sep. 20, 2011

(Sep. 19, 2011  1:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is not a hole, it is a sharp tip coming out from the centre. You are not seeing it right.

I erased that post because I thought people were able to see it right, but apparently not ... The screenshot was taken and posted by KaizerMFB :
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2899/captureurk.png

How... Odd.
Can't wait for another clearer pic. It does resemble a W2D like you stated, but it looks like a mix of that and SF.

RE: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - Kai-V - Sep. 20, 2011

It looks exactly like the picture in the first post but with a protruding sharp tip instead of a 'hole', if you used to see a hole in the rubber ...