World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
nintendo DSi - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: nintendo DSi (/Thread-nintendo-DSi)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: nintendo DSi - Pich - Mar. 13, 2009

Nahhh, I just stopped buying newer games. No new metrpoid/zelda/mario carp coming out, so yeah. Mainly cuz my family can't afford christmas barely anymore, so we get 1 game for x-mas and 1 for my b-day. I mean, that and I played the GBA pkmn games to migrate them onto Pearl. I did play like 200+ hours of Pearl, though. >.> But anyways.......

RE: nintendo DSi - Bey Brad - Mar. 13, 2009

(Mar. 13, 2009  1:35 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Nahhh, I just stopped buying newer games. No new metrpoid/zelda/mario carp coming out, so yeah.

broaden your horizons a bit

RE: nintendo DSi - Pich - Mar. 13, 2009

There really isn't much else for me to buy (on the DS atleast), that and I don't want to take a chance with a new game when I can get a game I know I will like. Yeah, I'm pretty retarded. PS3 is where I try out random new games. But, I do need to be more openminded. I'll post in the gaming random thoughts about it.

(Mar. 13, 2009  1:46 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yeah, I'm pretty retarded.

RE: nintendo DSi - Litrid - Mar. 13, 2009

Now if only you could watch movies on it Grin

RE: nintendo DSi - Rocky - Mar. 13, 2009

I would have thought you could watch movies on it. Gasp If you can't then I hate it even more. Pinching_eyes_2

why would you want to watch movies on the DS's screen

Well I'd rather watch movies on a tiny screen than not watch movies at all. It's not actually that bad. I watch anime on my DS and it's quite good. The subs aren't even distorted. Grin

I'm not talking about the size of the screen, I'm talking about the resolution. It's low.

Okay.....well to be honest I don't know much about resolutions. But I can say that what I have watched on it has been fine. Maybe not state-of-the-art HD ready stuff, but it's kept me happy. Smile

RE: nintendo DSi - Sam - Mar. 14, 2009

shouldnt you buy like an ipod touch or something for video watching

RE: nintendo DSi - Commie - Mar. 19, 2009

(Mar. 12, 2009  6:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's got clicky buttons, which was the main reason i didn't want a DS lite

Are you serious? God I hated the clicky buttons and was glad when I traded in my DS Phat to get a DS Lite.

RE: nintendo DSi - Khel - Mar. 19, 2009

I really don't use my DS enough to justify getting a newer revision. I only got my lite in October right after they announced the DSi. I don't use the GBA slot for many games; but I do use it for Guitar hero, and that is reason enough to keep it.

RE: nintendo DSi - revolution LITE - Mar. 19, 2009

do you get the internet built in if so im getting one

RE: nintendo DSi - Neku2 - Mar. 19, 2009

(Mar. 19, 2009  8:07 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: do you get the internet built in if so im getting one

Yes it has an internet browser! As well as a download station like the Wii to get games and apps.

RE: nintendo DSi - revolution LITE - Mar. 19, 2009

so you do not need wifi from the house it is built in wifi in the dsi thanks

RE: nintendo DSi - Pich - Mar. 19, 2009

(Mar. 19, 2009  8:44 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: so you do not need wifi from the house it is built in wifi in the dsi thanks

No...... you can surf the interent on the DSi and go on a Nintendo store. You still have to have Wifi at your house to connect.

RE: nintendo DSi - Commie - Mar. 20, 2009

(Mar. 19, 2009  8:44 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: so you do not need wifi from the house it is built in wifi in the dsi thanks

It's not a phone with 3G or EDGE.

RE: nintendo DSi - FOOF! - Mar. 30, 2009

well less than a week any final thoughts?

RE: nintendo DSi - To - Mar. 30, 2009

I'll buy one likely either next year or later this year. I bought a DS lite at launch and have faced through many broken hinges, and dead pixels. I need to replace my DSlite, so yeah, the DSi will be mine.

RE: nintendo DSi - Anu - Mar. 30, 2009

I'll be getting mine in Summer

RE: nintendo DSi - NAP - Mar. 30, 2009

Limited Edition DSi planned to be bundled with Kingdom Hearts DS:
http://www.thetanooki.com/2009/03/05/limited-edition-kingdom-hearts-dsi-planned-for-japan/

This, I'm actually interested in.

RE: nintendo DSi - Bey Brad - Mar. 30, 2009

the design is upside-down

RE: nintendo DSi - NAP - Mar. 30, 2009

It still looks pretty nifty.

RE: nintendo DSi - FOOF! - Mar. 30, 2009

(Mar. 30, 2009  11:01 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Limited Edition DSi planned to be bundled with Kingdom Hearts DS:
http://www.thetanooki.com/2009/03/05/limited-edition-kingdom-hearts-dsi-planned-for-japan/

This, I'm actually interested in.

they have a final fantasy dsi too