World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
CLOSED FOR NOW please lock until further notice - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: CLOSED FOR NOW please lock until further notice (/Thread-CLOSED-FOR-NOW-please-lock-until-further-notice)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Sky king Uchiha - Aug. 15, 2011

if u bring ur stadium and kamakazi does then there will be four stadiums cause ill bring one so we could have four different brackets at the same time but there would have to be three more monitors

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - KamiKaziBlader - Aug. 15, 2011

umm im not even for sure im going no one does bc there isnt a offical date but again ill c so yes there would b 4 and it would b a very fast tourny

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Sky king Uchiha - Aug. 15, 2011

iknow that im going and its good to have a fast tourney the last one was too slow inless u were saying that is a good thing so ya

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Crow - Aug. 15, 2011

It will go by in less than 10 minutes if we have the minimum of 8. Also I wonder what the prizes will be? Since this is the final slay prizes should be beast!

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Wienermeister - Aug. 16, 2011

He probably won't tell prizes

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - KamiKaziBlader - Aug. 16, 2011

not till the tourny starts

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - SilverPoseidon - Aug. 16, 2011

i hope they r good so the best blader gets the best prize

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - KamiKaziBlader - Aug. 16, 2011

yes thts true and silver poseidon do u even have a kronos? im jw its pretty good if u ask me

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - kevblader - Aug. 16, 2011

count me in for # 4 !

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Crow - Aug. 17, 2011

Guys they just updated the battles from Beyslay 2!!!

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - SilverPoseidon - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 16, 2011  4:27 PM)KamiKaziBlader Wrote: yes thts true and silver poseidon do u even have a kronos? im jw its pretty good if u ask me
not yet but im gonna try and get one

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Crow - Aug. 17, 2011

Do you think you could get this to become another Summer Spin Showdown? I think it would be awesome for everyone.

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - BeybladeStation - Aug. 17, 2011

Kai-V told me that time has run out, I asked as well. She's the expert, wish it wasn't over.

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Kai-V - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  1:53 AM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Do you think you could get this to become another Summer Spin Showdown? I think it would be awesome for everyone.

Summer Spin Showdown involves more than one event. Furthermore, we first have to see if the first 'round' of tournaments is successful and 'profitable' for Toywiz, and the rest is entirely a discussion between Toywiz and us. Both sides will do their best, but nothing is known and nothing can really be expected right now.

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - ShortyVybe - Aug. 17, 2011

BUMP and lets get toywiz to sponsor the tourny again xD if not ill just make sure i buy some good prizes then.

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Deikailo - Aug. 17, 2011

ShortyVybe, you should network this on the Beyblade facebook page. There are a ton of people asking about tournaments in Illinois.

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Wienermeister - Aug. 18, 2011

Ya ya we could get like fifty new Illinois bladers using .....the power if FACEBOOK

RE: UPDATE[Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Deikailo - Aug. 18, 2011

(Aug. 18, 2011  3:24 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Ya ya we could get like fifty new Illinois bladers using .....the power if FACEBOOK
I think you're thinking way too large. Try maybe 5+ more competitors.

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - KamiKaziBlader - Aug. 18, 2011

lets do this i still have to ask again but it ill let u kno soon

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Wienermeister - Aug. 18, 2011

But I know some Facebook bladers

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - ShortyVybe - Aug. 18, 2011

Bey slay will be on the 10th of september bumpppp

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - SilverPoseidon - Aug. 18, 2011

a day after 9 11. thats a good date i guess.

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - TheMrblade2000 - Aug. 18, 2011

haha wow if i do come should i bring my mfb balance statium cause its tourney legal

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - Imperial - Aug. 19, 2011

(Aug. 18, 2011  8:20 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: a day after 9 11. thats a good date i guess.

You mean a day before?
I hope I can make this one I need some credits.

RE: Date Revealed![Schaumberg Illinois] BEY SLAY IV The Final Slay - SilverPoseidon - Aug. 19, 2011

it would be kinda wierd cuz everyone who would attend the tourney would be happy and the next day would be kinda depressing considering the date.