World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! (/Thread-BEYDAYS-2011-AFTERTHOUGHTS-AND-BEYLOTTOS-RESULTS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - ƛnubis - Jun. 11, 2011

My fav moment was when I swept AtomicFang with my MF LLDCH120RF

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Raijin - Jun. 11, 2011

Face Booster Purple, please!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Serotonin - Jun. 11, 2011

Raijin opens his Face Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] and receives ... Byxis [Image: ByxisFace.png]!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Raijin - Jun. 11, 2011

Awesome sauce! I think...
Thanks, <3!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - RAW - Jun. 11, 2011

It is a common but meh....still good to be the 2nd person to receive it right?

Anyway, I am sure not everybody has claimed their face boosters. Just a guess but I think around 23-34 people in total have claimed theirs out of the 50 which was awarded...

Suggestion:

After a month, we can raffle them off xD

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Kei - Jun. 11, 2011

Yo, RAW, PM me your address so I can send you your RBV7 today!

Oh yeah.. favourite moment.. hmm... must be beating Hell Kid. It was just too easy! Then he just picked up his Bey at the last round saying: "You've won!" Haha!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Gen SimpL - Jun. 11, 2011

Did ppl forget rustyXD's request
(Jun. 11, 2011  8:19 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Whooooooooo !!!!! 5th place can i have a Facebooster Purple please Smile

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - rock L-drago - Jun. 11, 2011

I will take face booster orange.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Serotonin - Jun. 11, 2011

Ah, I'm so sorry!

(Jun. 11, 2011  8:19 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Whooooooooo !!!!! 5th place can i have a Facebooster Purple please :)

(Jun. 11, 2011  4:37 PM)Cyber Blader Wrote: Wow, I'm so happy I got second place. Thanks everybody. My favorite beyday memory was playing in the Brooklyn Tournament. It was a great time, and it was a lot of fun. I pick face booster Purple.

Apologetically, I offer you two your Face Booster PURPLEs [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] ...

RustyXD receives Horogium [Image: HorogiumFace.png], while Cyber Blader receives Gill [Image: GillFace.png]!

Sorry guys, enjoy!

rock L-drago meanwhile opens his Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png] and receives ... Escolpio [Image: escolpioface.png]!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - RustyXD - Jun. 11, 2011

LOL thanks <3 this was the 3rd one i wanted after giraffe and kerbecs , but i am happy

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Ga' - Jun. 11, 2011

Damn RustyXD!

That was my top priority face to see if I could (obviously unlikely) win first. Ah well, congrats! I'll set my sights on the HMS faces.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Dan - Jun. 12, 2011

Haha Minion winning first (last year was at the tournament, but still first) on 2 Bey Days? What are the chances!
Wait, didn't you win a Galaxy DX Set last year? haha. intense.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Deikailo - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  12:14 AM)Dan Wrote: Haha Minion winning first (last year was at the tournament, but still first) on 2 Bey Days? What are the chances!
She's Bi-winning.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Dan - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  12:18 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:14 AM)Dan Wrote: Haha Minion winning first (last year was at the tournament, but still first) on 2 Bey Days? What are the chances!
She's Bi-winning.
damn right (Click to View)
Congratulations Minion!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - ThaKingTai - Jun. 12, 2011

Congratz to everyone who won. Watch out next year, now that we have people in L.A.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - BillyBlast - Jun. 12, 2011

sorry if this is SPAM but

Blader DJ Y U NO BREAKER WIN FOR BIRTHDAY i really felt breaker would win for his Birthday yet nothing he could have used the DX set for the STadium not to mention its awesome WHY io feel bad for him i wish i could gve him my cancer face

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Half Nail - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 11, 2011  4:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:50 PM)Ink. Wrote: Wow, why is this the only lotto that I'm not dissapointed that I lost? Congratulations, Terriermon or whatever you were. Smile
GARGOMON

I was not aware that she Digivolved. Well, let's be happy that our Beyblade community doubled this year! We should make it a goal for the WBO to take over all 195 countries.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Deikailo - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  2:54 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: sorry if this is SPAM but

Blader DJ Y U NO BREAKER WIN FOR BIRTHDAY i really felt breaker would win for his Birthday yet nothing he could have used the DX set for the STadium not to mention its awesome WHY io feel bad for him i wish i could gve him my cancer face
(Jun. 10, 2011  3:27 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Ah, I don't know if anyone else is feeling the same way, but it doesn't feel good to hear everyone say "I hope I win" and then justifying your winning over someone else's. We all have good reasons for wanting to win the lotto and no matter who wins, they probably deserve the win and I hope they are happy.

Yeah, definitely. It's not in the spirit of things at all considering it's all drawn from a random number generator. It's just a lottery guys; let's celebrate what an awesome occasion BeyDays 2011 was!
Really? Seriously? We went over this.

As much as Breaker is my buddy, saying it's his birthday is not good reason to have Emily forfeit her DX set. If anything, I will say this is a great wedding present for her because she was just recently got married. Last I checked, birthdays come more often than weddings. Uncertain

...or at least they do in Canada. Not too sure about America anymore.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - BillyBlast - Jun. 12, 2011

Sorry i didn't mean that at all i just felt bad and for some reason i really felt Breaker would win i was not asking for anyone to forfeit anything. SAorry if i gave that impression it was more of a joke than a statement at least i have something tiny for breaker its not much but he might like it a bit

(Jun. 12, 2011  3:04 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:50 PM)Ink. Wrote: Wow, why is this the only lotto that I'm not dissapointed that I lost? Congratulations, Terriermon or whatever you were. Smile
GARGOMON

I was not aware that she Digivolved. Well, let's be happy that our Beyblade community doubled this year! We should make it a goal for the WBO to take over all 195 countries.
I'm making it my life's goal to host a tournament in Sealand.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - TheMaskedBlader - Jun. 12, 2011

Congratulations to all the bladers who won a face/prize! Especially to Minion who came 1st out of many people in the Beylotto. But I'm still glad that I got to meet everyone at the tournament, it was really FUN!
I even got meet up with some COOL bladers like BeyBrad, Kai-V, Valentin, and Minion. I wonder if I will meet Blader DJ next!

I'm guessing they all forgot me though. I don't think anyone would care about someone like me... (;__Wink

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Kei - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  4:01 AM)TheMaskedBlader Wrote: I'm guessing they all forgot me though. I don't think anyone would care about someone like me... (;__Wink

I remember you!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Chups - Jun. 12, 2011

*waits for Minion to post*

Again Congratulations on Winning. Getting married isn't bad Either Tongue_out

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - RAW - Jun. 12, 2011

(Jun. 12, 2011  4:25 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:01 AM)TheMaskedBlader Wrote: I'm guessing they all forgot me though. I don't think anyone would care about someone like me... (;__Wink

I remember you!

She says trying to remember him.

I hate to see prizes go to waste, let's just raffle them off Wink