World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! (/Thread-BEYDAYS-2011-AFTERTHOUGHTS-AND-BEYLOTTOS-RESULTS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Serotonin - Jun. 07, 2011

Meadowell claimed the Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png] and received ... Gemios [Image: gemiosface.png]!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Meadowell - Jun. 07, 2011

Thanks!!!
my favourite part of beydays was coming second at the northen brawl but newt handing me the hell kerbecs prize anyway.
Im definately coming first next year!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - b.demonsreturn - Jun. 07, 2011

WIN WITH DA CAPZ LOCK lol

my fav part was brad and kai-v it was amazing to finally meet the 2 admins

....no lie and no homo but brad had am amazing build iu mean his chest blew me away.... just putting that out there......Eee

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Hope - Jun. 07, 2011

Ohhh missed out on that one!
But mabye get a chance for the better prizes.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - xUni - Jun. 07, 2011

Congrats to the winners! My fave part of BeyDay was going on a 10 win streak : P ... shame I lost the semi final that followed though haha. I missed out on 21st - 50th, hopefully I still have a chance at a prize.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Poseidon - Jun. 07, 2011

8 june on what time zone I might.stay up lol

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Deikailo - Jun. 07, 2011

(Jun. 07, 2011  10:40 PM)poseidon Wrote: 8 june on what time zone I might.stay up lol
I guess it's going to be whenever Blader DJ wakes up. He is in Tokyo time, you know.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - RAW - Jun. 07, 2011

Eee

Face booster green please, I had a great BeyDays!

Too many great moments!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Ship - Jun. 08, 2011

Awesome Im a winner! Facebooster Green please!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Daegor42 - Jun. 08, 2011

(Jun. 07, 2011  11:53 PM)RAW Wrote: Face booster green please, I had a great BeyDays!

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't appear like you won a Face Booster.
In this round, anyway.

(Jun. 08, 2011  2:21 AM)Ship Wrote: Awesome Im a winner! Facebooster Green please!

You open your Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png] to find...

[Image: gemiosface.png]
Gemios!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Kai-V - Jun. 08, 2011

(Jun. 07, 2011  11:53 PM)RAW Wrote: Eee

Too many great moments!

What do you think you are doing ?

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Nuzumaki90 - Jun. 08, 2011

(Jun. 07, 2011  11:53 PM)RAW Wrote: Eee

Too many great moments!

Your not even on the list lol

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - ject09 - Jun. 08, 2011

I am very sad because I missed every tournament. My mom doesn't want me to miss school.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Hero - Jun. 08, 2011

ject09, what are you saying? You know that the all the BeyDay events were on Saturday and Sunday right? ... Who has school on a weekend?

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - RAW - Jun. 08, 2011

Confused Sorry didn't know I wasn't on the list...iicsuucsm told me that I won a face booster and justy to post in the thread I won. After I posted I went to the OP and then realized he was lying -__-

Again, sorry

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Chups - Jun. 08, 2011

I actually want to know what Time zone the 8 Oclock is. I'm guessing Toronto?

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - RustyXD - Jun. 08, 2011

If nobody claims the prizes what will happen?

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Electric - Jun. 08, 2011

(Jun. 08, 2011  10:21 AM)Chups Wrote: I actually want to know what Time zone the 8 Oclock is. I'm guessing Toronto?

Blader DJ lives in Tokyo, it's probably that time zone, as Deikailo said 8 posts above you.

So when he wakes up, it's gonna be there !

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Sniper - Jun. 08, 2011

(Jun. 08, 2011  11:17 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:21 AM)Chups Wrote: I actually want to know what Time zone the 8 Oclock is. I'm guessing Toronto?

Blader DJ lives in Tokyo, it's probably that time zone, as Deikailo said 8 posts above you.

So when he wakes up, it's gonna be there !

exactly guys be patient it its currently 7:33 PM so just chill out

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Uwik - Jun. 08, 2011

Wake up from what? It's almost 8pm in "Tokyo".

Sorry to tell you electric, but Blader DJ lives a block away from Santa, next to Easter Bunny.

Ikimasho, Buredo DJ san!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Galaxxy - Jun. 08, 2011

Well done to everyone who attended I hope you had fun Tongue_out I was tired from prom otherwise I wudda attended so i'm sorry but summer holidays are coming up so we'll see what happens Grin

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Electric - Jun. 08, 2011

(Jun. 08, 2011  11:37 AM)Uwik Wrote: Wake up from what? It's almost 8pm in "Tokyo".

Sorry to tell you electric, but Blader DJ lives a block away from Santa, next to Easter Bunny.

Ikimasho, Buredo DJ san!

I was sarcastic, now reading what I wrote over, I have to learn to make my sarcasm clearer.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Novae Rog - Jun. 08, 2011

Wooh I got a prize I pick the Face Booster Green please.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Whatzzer - Jun. 08, 2011

Wait,I thought Blader DJ is just a joke account created by BeyBrad?I think I've seen him post that somewhere.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Benjohadi - Jun. 08, 2011

blader dj is indeed a joke..an account created by beybrad for fun..