World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bleach - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Bleach (/Thread-Bleach--3330)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 15, 2011

Jaems, while everything you've said about fillers is true (Believe me, I hate fillers, too) I really recommend you to watch the Muramasa arc filler. It,s basically what all fillers should be and, while it's still obvious that the main characters live, it's still has some great action.

On that note, I do agree that the Amagai and Bount arc are carp and that the..."individual" filler, like the Karakurizer stuff, are even worse, but Muramasa's worth it.

RE: bleach - Temporal - Jan. 16, 2011

Karakurizer was carp, but it was stupid, mental carp. It was withstandable.

RE: bleach - rock L-drago - Jan. 18, 2011

Ichigo loses all of his powers, but now some mysterious guy is getting it back for him.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 18, 2011

(Jan. 18, 2011  9:58 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: Ichigo loses all of his powers, but now some mysterious guy is getting it back for him.

That's a pretty big spoiler, for anyone only following the anime (Which is taking its sweet *Insert three letters word replaced by carp* time to get to another filler arc before skipping 17 months)

Also, Ginjou isn't very mysterious, anymore...

RE: bleach - Temporal - Jan. 19, 2011

Heh, the Alladin/Bleach filler was immensely stupid, yet a carbon copy of the first arc.

RE: bleach - banki - Jan. 26, 2011

some main caracters lose or die like beyblade l drago vs storm peagugs peagusus lost l drago won.

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 26, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  3:46 PM)banki Wrote: some main caracters lose or die like beyblade l drago vs storm peagugs peagusus lost l drago won.

Main characters keep losing all the time.

Ichigo lost to Yammy, then lost to Grimmjow, lost to Grimmjow again, lost to Ulquiorra, lost to Nnoitra and lost to Ulquiorra again (I don't count "Going Crazy-Powerful-God Hollow on him" as a win) Then he moved on to the world of the living where he got humiliated by Aizen, then by Gin, then some more humiliation by Aizen. Ichigo does nothing but lose.

Rukia made a tie with Aaroniero, but that's only because the dude was stupid enough to get her super close to him, so she would have lost. (Hell, he wasn't even wounded before getting her super close to him)

Ishida barely fights anyone, really and the same goes for Chad (Without mentionning the fact that they and Rukia got destroyed by a released Yammy while Byakuya and Kenpachi defeated him with seemingly no effort)

I have no idea why you would want them to lose more.

EDIT: And Orihime never fights, despite being a main character

RE: bleach - Thresher - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 26, 2011  6:21 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:46 PM)banki Wrote: some main caracters lose or die like beyblade l drago vs storm peagugs peagusus lost l drago won.

Main characters keep losing all the time.

Ichigo lost to Yammy, then lost to Grimmjow, lost to Grimmjow again, lost to Ulquiorra, lost to Nnoitra and lost to Ulquiorra again (I don't count "Going Crazy-Powerful-God Hollow on him" as a win) Then he moved on to the world of the living where he got humiliated by Aizen, then by Gin, then some more humiliation by Aizen. Ichigo does nothing but lose.

Rukia made a tie with Aaroniero, but that's only because the dude was stupid enough to get her super close to him, so she would have lost. (Hell, he wasn't even wounded before getting her super close to him)

Ishida barely fights anyone, really and the same goes for Chad (Without mentionning the fact that they and Rukia got destroyed by a released Yammy while Byakuya and Kenpachi defeated him with seemingly no effort)

I have no idea why you would want them to lose more.

EDIT: And Orihime never fights, despite being a main character

WRONG. She killed the hollow that possessed everone at the school, and she attempted to fight Yammi. Ishida fights as often as Ichigo, he just fights nameless characters, and Chad has around two wins(and a hell of a lot of losses).

RE: bleach - Dude - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  8:35 AM)Thresher Wrote: WRONG. She killed the hollow that possessed everone at the school, and she attempted to fight Yammi. Ishida fights as often as Ichigo, he just fights nameless characters, and Chad has around two wins(and a hell of a lot of losses).

I hardly count "using your only offense-based attack on the big guy and having the said big guy istantly destroy it" as a fight. But yeah, I guess she did fight that one hollow, in the beginning (Although regular hollows aren't really a threat, anymore)

What I was trying to say is that the main characters do lose all the freaking time and not just Chad, but Uryuu, too. Remember when he met Szayel? And Ulquiorra, afterwards?

RE: bleach - angelmeins - Feb. 10, 2011

form what i herd the person that makes bleach it gonna keep making for ten more years

RE: bleach - Jaems1 - Feb. 11, 2011

(Feb. 10, 2011  11:21 PM)angelmeins Wrote: form what i herd the person that makes bleach it gonna keep making for ten more years
^
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:13 PM)JÆMS Wrote: http://emulationunderground.net/smf/index.php?topic=2259.0

re-linked the Tite Kubo 10 years thing.

You're only, oh i don't know, a couple of months behind the news.

RE: bleach - Accel - Feb. 11, 2011

im pinning my hopes on urahara to be the ultimate main villain..
using his knowledge n feelings of ichigo against him.. lolz

RE: bleach - Dude - Feb. 11, 2011

So, major spoilers for anyone not reading the manga online, I suppose.

(Feb. 11, 2011  4:29 AM)Accel Wrote: im pinning my hopes on urahara to be the ultimate main villain..
using his knowledge n feelings of ichigo against him.. lolz

That would be interesting. We already know he's basically smarter than Aizen.That'd be kinda cool. It'd be another example of "The Man Behind The Man"

RE: bleach - Temporal - Feb. 11, 2011

Wow. Regular Hollows are becoming more and more for comedic use only. Like the dog pile at the beginning of the Amagai arc.

RE: bleach - Dude - Feb. 12, 2011

So, there's a pretty cute synopsis of the fourth Bleach movie on Wikipedia, now.

This is one dark story, man Chocked_2

RE: bleach - Accel - Feb. 12, 2011

whaa??

im gettin goosebumps just reading dat synopsis..

goshhh..

RE: bleach - Yoruichi - Feb. 14, 2011

DAANG,

Just been reading the previous posts, whata spoiler ! Unhappy
Im waaaayy to lazy to read the manga and now I know whats gonna happen ! Lol

My fault, iknow. XD

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE Smile xox

RE: bleach - Dude - Feb. 16, 2011

So, episode 309 aired in Japan...

Here's some more spoiler.

So, after episode 310, I predict about 70 episodes of filler, since the manga isn't too advanced, either. In fact, I've already got two episodes titles which I picked up from Wikipdia.

Episode 311 - "The Soul Detective・Karakuraizer Takes Off Again!" (...Yaay...)

Episodes 312 - "Inauguration! The Brand New 2nd Division Captain!" (This one kinda worries me, because not only is Soi Fon still alive but the last filler that introduced a new captain, which is the Amagai arc, was complete sh*t)

So yeah...Not very good news...

RE: bleach - Jaems1 - Feb. 19, 2011

Seriously????

This week's Bleach chapter SUCKS! I finished reading it in 2-5mins... it was so rubbish and I'm surprised that no one has not even mentioned the fact that Ichigo's fullbring looks like a Swastika.. just like on Neji's forehead (and his father's)...

The only decent part was when... (Click to View)

RE: bleach - Temporal - Feb. 19, 2011

...KARAKURIZER AGAIN!?! Dammit! Well, wake me up around episode 400.

RE: bleach - Thresher - Feb. 19, 2011

(Feb. 19, 2011  12:07 AM)JÆMS Wrote: Seriously????

This week's Bleach chapter SUCKS! I finished reading it in 2-5mins... it was so rubbish and I'm surprised that no one has not even mentioned the fact that Ichigo's fullbring looks like a Swastika.. just like on Neji's forehead (and his father's)...

The only decent part was when... (Click to View)

That is because Ichigo's fullbring is a swastika. The first character for bankai 卍解 in Japanese is a swastika. It faces the opposite direction of the Nazi versioin.

RE: bleach - Dude - Feb. 19, 2011

I'm just hoping that this giant Swastika carp isn't really his new power...

Just give him back the damn Bankai and hollow mask. Why get rid of a winning formula?

I'm also reeeeeaaaally hoping that this mohawk wearing jackass threathening Orihime at the end of the chapter isn't the main vilain...or a vilain at all, for that matter. Actually, I just don't want him to exist.

RE: bleach - Temporal - Feb. 19, 2011

Maybe he gets beat up by Chad? Hopefully, it's just some moronic lackey.

RE: bleach - Jaems1 - Feb. 19, 2011

(Feb. 19, 2011  2:08 AM)Thresher Wrote: That is because Ichigo's fullbring is a swastika. The first character for bankai 卍解 in Japanese is a swastika. It faces the opposite direction of the Nazi versioin.

[Image: surprised.gif]
My face after finding out that the information is legit...

The translation is VERY weird... together "卍解" makes up "Bankai" but "卍" alone just translate "Swastika" (obviously)....

Seriously though.. my mind is blown, thanks Thresher.

RE: bleach - Dude - Feb. 19, 2011

The Fullbring is really turning out to be boring...

-One can turn a necklace into a sword. Okay, pretty cool.

-One can put "things" she's given "permission" to into stuff she finds cute?...Hum...Sure, whatever.

-One can put "Timers" on...other things in general...but he can't take it off? What the hell?! (Saddly, this one also happens to have the coolest name ever "Time Tells No Lies")

This is just...mediocre. Just make one that can shoot lightning or something exciting...