World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. (/Thread-Want-to-know-what-to-buy-for-MFB-Look-here)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Ariamis776 - Jul. 18, 2009

Really, cheers! ill have to buy it =D

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Ariamis776 - Jul. 22, 2009

k so um, im looking to know which is the most recommened pegasis to buy?
Pegasis 105F
Pegasis 145D
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Storm Pegasis 100RF Stardust Ver.

and yes brad i copied it from wat u told me

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Bey Brad - Jul. 22, 2009

Storm Pegasis 105RF. Just like is written in the beginning of this topic.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Rocky - Jul. 22, 2009

(Jul. 13, 2009  11:32 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Ugh... I have been looking for so long, I cannot find a Storm Pegasis in stock...! I have found one but it's extremly expensive, it's about 25 pounds and 10 pounds shipping (UK Pounds) I'll just wait for one to appear on eBay or Toywiz.

PS. I can't wait until Lightning L-Drago and Stardust Pegasis comes out!! Grin

A bit old but, Gaia_Dragoon, have you looked at theintoy? They're UK based, the prices can still be a bit steep but I know a Storm Pegasis would at least be less than £35.

http://www.theintoy.com/bb28-starter-storm-pegasis-105rf-p-4966.html?dsi09Jul2222=897aapt0dgr77ak7sqkekcn9h2

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Dirge - Jul. 28, 2009

i currently only have wolf 125 starter looking to get some more mfb's which would be a good one to buy with a flat bottom cause im thinking the wolf wheel might be a good upper attack wheel which one should i get?

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Tempestas007 - Jul. 28, 2009

BB-22 comes with a 105 Track and F bottom.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Aqua - Jul. 28, 2009

(Jul. 28, 2009  10:41 AM)heero yuy Wrote: i currently only have wolf 125 starter looking to get some more mfb's which would be a good one to buy with a flat bottom cause im thinking the wolf wheel might be a good upper attack wheel which one should i get?

It depends on your budget.

F bottom is really out-classed and Wolf isn't a good attack wheel btw

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Dirge - Jul. 29, 2009

ive got like 70$ us to spend on stuff

orly?i wouldnt know havent had an mfb battle before Pinching_eyes it just lookes like it would be good for upper attacks cause of the slop

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Aqua - Jul. 29, 2009

(Jul. 29, 2009  2:16 AM)heero yuy Wrote: ive got like 70$ us to spend on stuff

orly?i wouldnt know havent had an mfb battle before Pinching_eyes it just lookes like it would be good for upper attacks cause of the slop

Yeah.

I'd recommend getting the BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set, BB-22 Stamina & Defense Type Reshuffle Set and BB-36 Metal Face. But I guess it depends on where you buy these because it can really add up.

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Tempestas007 - Jul. 29, 2009

If you have about 70 bucks to spend do this if you are buying from Ebay:

1. Pegasis DX Set - comes with Pegasis 105F, Attack Stadium, Beypointer, Bull Wheel, Light Launcher. Buzztoy has one for 44.00 bucks shipping included if you buy it now. You can bid on it, but the starting bid it only a 2 bucks cheaper.

2. BB-22 Stamina and Defense Reshuffle - this gets you Libra and Virgo Wheels, B bottom and D125 and DF145 tracks. You also get a grip. It's a great jumping off point. Dickson_c has some for 31 bucks "Buy it now"

That's 75 bucks and you get a lot of nice things.

yeah i got my wolf from dickson_c was pretty cheap too and only arived 3days after i brought it
i was thinking maybe get this http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-BeyBlade-BB-21-Bey-Customize-Set_W0QQitemZ150362183286QQcategoryZ38323QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3907.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSICDD%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%252BMRU-220%26otn%3D15%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D54 but i already have the wolf wheel but yeah it could be handy having doubles

Get BB-22.

what kinda bottom does it have?im after a flat bottom
maybe i should get storm pegasus for the RF

BB-22 comes with a 105 track and a F bottom, along everything else advertised.

ahhh sounds good what about the grip launcher is it just a grip?
what track and bottom come with BB-21

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Hyuuga Neji - Jul. 29, 2009

Would it be smart to put the MFB DS game on this list, just because it comes with Quetzalcoatl 90WF?

the ds game comes with a blade Chocked intresting isnt it already out in english countrys im sure ive seen it at EB

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Bey Brad - Jul. 29, 2009

(Jul. 29, 2009  5:15 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Would it be smart to put the MFB DS game on this list, just because it comes with Quetzalcoatl 90WF?

Possibly.

(Jul. 29, 2009  5:16 AM)heero yuy Wrote: the ds game comes with a blade Chocked intresting isnt it already out in english countrys im sure ive seen it at EB

No, it is not out in English countries.

ahhh i thought i saw it at eb must have been something eles dont generly buy games only anime.
doesn anyone know where i can get a storm pegasus 100RF that isnt to expensive?

(Jul. 29, 2009  5:29 AM)heero yuy Wrote: ahhh i thought i saw it at eb must have been something eles dont generly buy games only anime.
doesn anyone know where i can get a storm pegasus 100RF that isnt to expensive?

Storm Pegasis comes with 105, not 100.

There is nowhere to get it that "isn't too expensive". It's out of stock almost everywhere. You can get it from Yahoo Japan, but it will cost you.

i see ive seen it for £19.95 but idk how much the shipping would be http://www.theintoy.co.uk/bb28-starter-storm-pegasis-105rf-p-4966.html

If you don't consider that price to be too expensive, by all means go for it.

yeah its about 50$newzealand if the shipping isnt to much id be willing to get it either that or the Stamina & Defense Type Reshuffle Set cause it does have some usefull parts

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Ariamis776 - Aug. 08, 2009

ok well i dunno if this is in the right topic, but when i get my mfb's (basing this on looks alone as i dunno how to tell attributes of mfb. must look it up.) i was thinking of gettin LL Drago & Storm Pegasis and wanted to know wich other to get should i get: Flame Sagittario or Rock Leo(ne) or Dark Wolf or Wind Aquario (i think i named aquario accurately)

RE: Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here. - Aqua - Aug. 08, 2009

(Aug. 08, 2009  2:04 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: ok well i dunno if this is in the right topic, but when i get my mfb's (basing this on looks alone as i dunno how to tell attributes of mfb. must look it up.) i was thinking of gettin LL Drago & Storm Pegasis and wanted to know wich other to get should i get: Flame Sagittario or Rock Leo(ne) or Dark Wolf or Wind Aquario (i think i named aquario accurately)

Flame Sagittario & Rock Leone.

Dark Wolf sucks and you can only get Wind Aquario in Random Booster Light Vol. 2, where there is a 1/8 chance of getting it, so you're not guaranteed to get it. Plus Wind is a light wheel, which is completely useless and illegal anyway.