World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread (/Thread-Plastics-Random-Thoughts-Parts-Discussion-Thread)

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Howaitonekon - Jan. 29, 2016

Kinda random, but anyway:
You guys know what would be my favourite custom bey?

AR: Triple Tiger (black - Hasbro Driger G)
WD: Wide Defense (blue)
SP: Survivor Ring (black - Dark Driger)
BB: Customize Grip Base (gunmetal - Dragoon V2)

I'd love to see how it would look like Joyful_2

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - RacingCheetahz - Jan. 30, 2016

(Jan. 29, 2016  7:47 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Kinda random, but anyway:

but what spin gear?

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Jan. 30, 2016

(Jan. 30, 2016  6:13 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

but what spin gear?

It'd probably be a Neo Right with a HMC.

Triple Tiger is one of the most commonly used attack ARs in the plastics metagame right now

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - RacingCheetahz - Jan. 30, 2016

(Jan. 30, 2016  6:20 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2016  6:13 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

but what spin gear?

It'd probably be a Neo Right with a HMC.

Triple Tiger is one of the most commonly used attack ARs in the plastics metagame right now
I know,I read and watch stuff about plastics all the time.
I'm talking about the second part btw

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Howaitonekon - Jan. 30, 2016

Yeah, Triple Tiger is a great AR and it's quite easy to get.
And I guess HMC would be the best, but I haven't tried yet (just have Normal Core, MW & MG)

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Cookie Bouquets - Feb. 01, 2016

Has anyone ever tried:

AR: War Bear
S-AR: Dragon Saucer
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Neo-Right SG (Customize Bearing)
SG Shaft: SG (Bearing Version 2)
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Grip

Writing the Gabriel article reminded me of this, and war bear looks very similar to twin horn, but flipped. Just food for thought, haha.

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Kai-V - Feb. 05, 2016

Not perfect, but it is cool how this person recreated the Falborg Beyblades : http://ameblo.jp/lekeulion/entry-12125304476.html

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Jinbee - Feb. 05, 2016

(Feb. 05, 2016  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not perfect, but it is cool how this person recreated the Falborg Beyblades : http://ameblo.jp/lekeulion/entry-12125304476.html

IIRC this is also the same guy who did the Pierce Hedgehog and Tryhorn replica, GOD I really want that Pierce Hedgehog, Tryhorn too!

This guy, if hes the same guy as I remembered then he is absolutely brilliant.

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Kai-V - Feb. 05, 2016

Who was one of our Members ? Because dio did exactly those two Beyblades you mentioned, but he does not have a Japanese blog or anything hah.

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Jinbee - Feb. 05, 2016

(Feb. 05, 2016  4:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Who was one of our Members ? Because dio did exactly those two Beyblades you mentioned, but he does not have a Japanese blog or anything hah.

Yeah Ginga told me it was dio haha, dio is such a genius!

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - RacingCheetahz - Feb. 05, 2016

(Feb. 05, 2016  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not perfect, but it is cool how this person recreated the Falborg Beyblades : http://ameblo.jp/lekeulion/entry-12125304476.html

how the carp did that guy get a reversed green cross griffin?

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Bey Brad - Feb. 05, 2016

(Feb. 05, 2016  11:04 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

He flipped the image, judging from the writing on the stickers.

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - RacingCheetahz - Feb. 05, 2016

(Feb. 05, 2016  11:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2016  11:04 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

but it still doesn't answer how he got a green one because griffolyon never came in green

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Hato - Feb. 05, 2016

(Feb. 05, 2016  11:18 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2016  11:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2016  11:04 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: how the carp did that guy get a reversed green cross griffin?

but it still doesn't answer how he got a green one because griffolyon never came in green

He could of dyed it or painted it.

Man, that Falborg looks great!

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Flame-Byxis - Feb. 06, 2016

When you translate it into English using bing it says
Quote: You can see if you look at the attack ring of grifforion, but flipping in image processing. Changed hue.

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Flame~Capricorn - Feb. 06, 2016

speaking of him, did you know that dio means god in the language of esparonto?

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Howaitonekon - Feb. 28, 2016

Has anyone tested Penta Wing (Killer Eagle AR) and Genocide Circle (DG AR) yet and can tell how they perform?

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Ultra - Feb. 28, 2016

I'd search for them using the search function.

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Howaitonekon - Feb. 28, 2016

Oh, my bad, I've just searched for their respective topic, haven't searched in this thread... found it, thanks.

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Jinbee - Mar. 28, 2016

Hey does anyone have all 8 of those Beyblade Kellogg attacks rings? I tried writing an article and I need someone else to do it, as I didn't have all 8 and that I wasn't ready for it.

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Ultra - Mar. 28, 2016

If your just explaining the situation for them (how they were released and stuff) then you shouldn't actually need them all. Or were you going to write about their performance (considering they're not legal I don't really see the point in this especially since apart from Vulture they all look like they'd be terrible performance wise)?

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Neo - Mar. 28, 2016

(Mar. 28, 2016  7:04 PM)Ultra Wrote: If your just explaining the situation for them (how they were released and stuff) then you shouldn't actually need them all. Or were you going to write about their performance (considering they're not legal I don't really see the point in this especially since apart from Vulture they all look like they'd be terrible performance wise)?

Yeah, no the plan is to just have an article on their existence and such. And probably photograph the ones we DO have.

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Ultra - Mar. 28, 2016

Dragomageat posted an image in the Q & A thread that has all of them on with names so it seems a bit unnecessary.

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Jinbee - Mar. 28, 2016

(Mar. 28, 2016  7:53 PM)Ultra Wrote: Dragomageat posted an image in the Q & A thread that has all of them on with names so it seems a bit unnecessary.

Kai-V wanted me to do it as well actually... or at least someone who has them all and stuff.

RE: [Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread - Kai-V - Mar. 28, 2016

It would indeed be good to have a permanent article about them on the Beyblade Wiki not only to cover their existence, but if possible to also develop on their performance had they been legal. And whoever wants to work on that article can do it, but if there is more than one person, you guys can probably collaborate, no?