World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
bloons tower defence 1-4 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: bloons tower defence 1-4 (/Thread-bloons-tower-defence-1-4)

bloons tower defence 1-4 - omegazero - May. 16, 2011

well i was quit suprised when i figured that their was no thread for this so i made one!
this is for bloons discussion such as carrer ranks,your fav weapens,strategys,and such.i am a carrer rank 56 and i like to start with a boomerang and regular dart monkey then advance to a glue gunner then magician and then a bannana farm and buy what i want from their.my highest wave was 100 i would have gotten furtnher but my sister and mom were buying a movie from charter and they stoped my game cause the movie wasnt acting right.
but now in 4 their are 2 new weapens coming i have already tried the first new realesed the gatling gun which if upgraded right can fire as fast as a super monkey and you control it a nice touch their but enough of my blibber blabber
enjoy!!!!

RE: bloons tower defence 1-4 - Glad Hatter - May. 16, 2011

I always used the green lane-ish type map, and would back up the front row with catapult monkeys and then get a "farm" or "mob" of Mortar monkeys to fire away at the entrance.

RE: bloons tower defence 1-4 - omegazero - May. 16, 2011

(May. 16, 2011  2:19 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: I always used the green lane-ish type map, and would back up the front row with catapult monkeys and then get a "farm" or "mob" of Mortar monkeys to fire away at the entrance.

thats what i do with a mortar when i get it i put it aiming at trhe entrance to weaken the bloons as much as possible befor the get to my sun monkeys!Tongue_out_wink
and i also forgot i always have bucaners in the water they shoot fast and they shoot in multiple directions.and the planes are a must i always ave atleast 4 up.

RE: bloons tower defence 1-4 - omegazero - May. 17, 2011

well i just got to wave 85 but i quit caiuse the lag nearly destroyed my computer.

RE: bloons tower defence 1-4 - Epic Blader - May. 20, 2011

iv been to level 86 before basicaly i get a few basic ones (tack tower,dart monkey etc and hold back till i can lay down a super monkey then i keep upgrading it and putting new super monkeys down. i mostly hate bfbs (big f****** b****)

RE: bloons tower defence 1-4 - omegazero - May. 20, 2011

(May. 20, 2011  12:42 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: iv been to level 86 before basicaly i get a few basic ones (tack tower,dart monkey etc and hold back till i can lay down a super monkey then i keep upgrading it and putting new super monkeys down. i mostly hate bfbs (big f****** b****)

did you get to wave 100 their all bfbs about 30 of them.

RE: bloons tower defence 1-4 - smile556677 - May. 20, 2011

^^^ did you not read the bottom they're brutal flying behemoths

RE: bloons tower defence 1-4 - omegazero - May. 20, 2011

(May. 20, 2011  1:16 AM)smile556677 Wrote: ^^^ did you not read the bottom they're brutal flying behemoths

i think he was puting them in his own thoughts and i call them that to.

RE: bloons tower defence 1-4 - Giga-Impact - May. 20, 2011

Yeah, those games are pretty awesome. I have pretty much the same strategy as you guys. I've only played 2 though.

RE: bloons tower defence 1-4 - sum 472 - May. 20, 2011

On number 3 I got up to level 51 with 2 supermonkeys both upgraded to plasma vision and extra range had heaps of other things And I never lost a life.So I rate myself Awesome on the poll.At the start I use as many Dart monkeys as possible[my friend uses Tack shooters and upgrades them].

RE: bloons tower defence 1-4 - omegazero - Jun. 13, 2011

it it to rate your self its to rate what you think 5 will be like.and iv done that befor on 4.

RE: bloons tower defence 1-4 - blah - Jun. 13, 2011

I have loved this game since number 1!
It's on my iPod Touch and I play it quite frequently.
And I have to say, it is not getting boring any time soon.

I like the addition of the gatling tower on BTD4 on PC. (:

me to i love the gatling gun.if i ever get a ipod our phone ill get it.but did you here 1 on the psp meaning the others could also b.e

RE: bloons tower defence 1-4 - Hope - Jun. 13, 2011

After the dartling gun there's supposed to be another tower.....
[Image: 134269valrtlq9.png]

yes i know and i cant wait to test it out when it comes out.realy bloons is one of the most addicting game of all times.luckly i broke the habit of bloons in 2 and started playing conmpetetive in pokemon.but thats not im iportant XD but what do you guys want to be the new item?

RE: bloons tower defence 1-4 - njrk97 - Jun. 13, 2011

it probaly the slot for the super monkey attack thing you get when you get a signal tower

umm no tharts a upgrade to the bannanna tower.

RE: bloons tower defence 1-4 - HorogiumX - Jun. 15, 2011

OMG I love this game. I don't know what my rank is but I've gone pretty far in the game.