World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Noobiest thing you have ever done? (/Thread-Noobiest-thing-you-have-ever-done)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - shenzhenzhuzhu - May. 11, 2011

Thought Takara Tomy beys were fake,too!

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Nano - May. 11, 2011

(May. 11, 2011  10:58 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  5:14 AM)Pyro Wrote: 150 essay?....That's like a short paragraph.
were in year 7, what do u expect
everyone was like "OMG 150"
but i was like yeah to easy
then when i got home i was like " hmm time to start that 750 word essay"
lol

I'm in eight grade. We write stuff like that all the time. 150 is just a small paragraph Uncertain

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - ThePokeBlader - May. 11, 2011

I Thought a 90 Track Was 85 And I Also Thought Nano Was a Girl (No Offence)

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Vongola-Hibari - May. 11, 2011

When I used a lead pencil for the first time, which was about 4 years ago. I had thought that you had to shake the pencil for the lead to come out, so I kept shaking it and everybody in the class room was laughing me. I didn't know what the heck they were laughing about until the class ended. Then a girl took it out my had and pushed the eraser. I want to do something to everyone that laughed at me.

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Raigeko13 - May. 11, 2011

(May. 11, 2011  6:32 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: When I used a lead pencil for the first time, which was about 4 years ago. I had thought that you had to shake the pencil for the lead to come, so I kept shaking it and everybody in the class room was laughing me. I didn't know what the heck they were laughing about until the class ended. Then a girl took it out my had and pushed the eraser. I want to do something to everyone that laughed at me.

Ehh bite em to death? Lol. And are you talking about a mechanical pencil? LOL. Sorry for laughing Tongue_out

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Vongola-Hibari - May. 11, 2011

(May. 11, 2011  6:36 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  6:32 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: When I used a lead pencil for the first time, which was about 4 years ago. I had thought that you had to shake the pencil for the lead to come, so I kept shaking it and everybody in the class room was laughing me. I didn't know what the heck they were laughing about until the class ended. Then a girl took it out my had and pushed the eraser. I want to do something to everyone that laughed at me.

Ehh bite em to death? Lol. And are you talking about a mechanical pencil? LOL. Sorry for laughing Tongue_out

Yeah. Also yes, I was talking about mechanical pencils. No need to apologize for laughing, now that I know how to use one.

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Nano - May. 12, 2011

(May. 11, 2011  4:43 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: And I Also Thought Nano Was a Girl (No Offence)

Crying

I should get used to that now. After all, with an awesome avatar and sig like mine, people will get mixed up.

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Wizard - May. 12, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  12:12 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  4:43 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: And I Also Thought Nano Was a Girl (No Offence)

Crying

I should get used to that now. After all, with an awesome avatar and sig like mine, people will get mixed up.
Could be worse. a few months ago, some newb PM'd me asking if I was a girl. After I told him I was a guy, he thought I was gay....

I used to think ♥ was a girl.... Does that count as newb-ish?

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Nano - May. 12, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  12:17 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Could be worse. a few months ago, some newb PM'd me asking if I was a girl. After I told him I was a guy, he thought I was gay....

I've had that happen multiple times... Even Deikailo asked.

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Terra Blazer - May. 12, 2011

let's see. called my teacher and my best friend mom... called my mom the name of my best friend Xd

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Caststarman - May. 12, 2011

Around a year ago when I got my first beyblade that's MFB. Storm Pegasus! I used this one wired stadium that I got from some place when I was 5 or something. My bey launched into the air and I yelled... !i! Pegasus!i! !Star! Blast! Attack My bey flew out the stadium after knocking out a Flame Saggitario.

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Janstarblast - May. 12, 2011

I don't know, but I really mixed up genders on this site
I thought Deikailo was Male
Kei was Female
Nano and Bey-Heart and Dude are Female
For the latter three, I would like to question your choice of avatars.... They are good, but....I hope you understand...
Well, the noobiest thing I have done is making a science project(took 3 days to make a fully functional maglev train using electromagnets), taking it to school, and submitting it. Guess what's so noob in this? I neither wrote, nor mentioned my name to the teacher.

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Chups - May. 12, 2011

I thought Metal Fight was not Compatible with Metal Fusion........I also told like 10 People outside of WBO.

But thats a Loooong Time ago. The days of No Avatar Gasp

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Janstarblast - May. 12, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  11:54 AM)Chups Wrote: I thought Metal Fight was not Compatible with Metal Fusion........I also told like 10 People outside of WBO.

But thats a Loooong Time ago. The days of No Avatar Gasp

Hah, I thought the same thing! I had similar misconceptions about 4D. Well, the noobiest thing is, I feel like a noob, as I answered so many questions, helped with so many combos, took notice of almost each and every update. But, I feel foolish to say, I don't know the full form of CS yet...Speechless

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Raigeko13 - May. 12, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  11:48 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I don't know, but I really mixed up genders on this site
I thought Deikailo was Male
Kei was Female
Nano and Bey-Heart and Dude are Female
For the latter three, I would like to question your choice of avatars.... They are good, but....I hope you understand...

I'll admit it, I thought Nano was a girl along with most of those and that Kai-V was a dude :o in the days of circa below 50 posts LOL but I learned that I was wrong very quickly. xD

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - djspida5 - May. 13, 2011

try to get into mfb 2 years late.

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - kanato dolsrin - May. 13, 2011

i got a fox from the tannery yesturday, i broke the tail off before i sent it to them so when i got it back tail and all, i decided to sew it back on finally. matching skin to skin color to color i sewed it back on perfectly!

till i reaized i had just put the darn thing on unside down, the fox was dorsal skinned not cased. i felt so stupid now i got to sew it on all over again!

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Raigeko13 - May. 13, 2011

I didn't realize that Vari Ares was just a freaking awesome recolor of Big Bang Pegasus >_>

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Kai-V - May. 13, 2011

(May. 13, 2011  6:13 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I didn't realize that Vari Ares was just a freaking awesome recolor of Big Bang Pegasus >_>

Hm, I think you meant to write that you thought that Vari Aries was a very good custom recolour of Big Bang Pegasis, no ? And the picture was just the blogger's avatar ...

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Raigeko13 - May. 13, 2011

(May. 13, 2011  6:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  6:13 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I didn't realize that Vari Ares was just a freaking awesome recolor of Big Bang Pegasus >_>

Hm, I think you meant to write that you thought that Vari Aries was a very good custom recolour of Big Bang Pegasis, no ? And the picture was just the blogger's avatar ...
Yes, you're correct. And I didn't know that was his avatar. xD

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Suicune_Aquario - May. 14, 2011

When I thought Grip Flat Core can actually fit into MFB like RF.

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - ƛnubis - May. 14, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  12:17 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  12:12 AM)Nano Wrote: [quote='ThePokeBlader' pid='644776' dateline='1305128591']
And I Also Thought Nano Was a Girl (No Offence)

I used to think ♥ was a girl.... Does that count as newb-ish?

Another newbish thing for me to.

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - FuchsiaYoshida - May. 22, 2021

the Noobiest thing i did was stepped on in the dark 2002 beystadium Dranzer Flame field

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Frisk291 - May. 23, 2021

My first bey was Hasbro single layer Wyvron. When I look back on this I still cant remember for the life of me why I chose it.

Another thing I did was bought a fake Spriggan Requiem which I thought was real and believed it was real for mouths.

RE: Noobiest thing you have ever done? - Hollowmind13 - May. 23, 2021

One thing that i did was on a thing that I would do a biography of myself and then read it to all the class, the minimum time was 3 mins i think, and I made it 14 mins. I felt like a dummie the whole time. Luckily I was the last one.