World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO (/Thread-Poke-Fusion-Lab-OFFICIAL-SPRITE-SHOP-OF-THE-WBO)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - The Fire Wyrm - Aug. 29, 2011

I am free for a while, Bring on some requests!

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - blitzydaunicorn - Aug. 29, 2011

Mine still needs to be made

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - RowDog - Aug. 30, 2011

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SPRITE-WAR-Join-the-spriting-army-and-prepare-for-battle
I made a new battle as promised and this time it will be the biggest yet. I hope all of you can join or at least vote. So check it out.

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - TwiztidBlader - Sep. 03, 2011

Name: Raicross
Color Scheme: Umbreon
Pokemon: Heracross and Raichu
Type: Electric/Bug
Creator: The Fire Wyrm

If there's any thing else i need to put in just let me no and any time is ok

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - blitzydaunicorn - Sep. 03, 2011

I dont think any one is even filling our requests because they are to busy doing rowdogs sprite war and other things. So any one who whats to have an order filled should just PM them.

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - TwiztidBlader - Sep. 03, 2011

(Sep. 03, 2011  3:01 PM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: I dont think any one is even filling our requests because they are to busy doing rowdogs sprite war and other things. So any one who whats to have an order filled should just PM them.

Okay but i dont mind and i'm not going to disturb or annoy them while they are at work

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - sum 472 - Sep. 08, 2011

Not to be rude, but when are you guys going to make my order[Hydreigon+Archeops]? No pressure, do it when you have time.

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - RowDog - Sep. 08, 2011

Actually guys if you want a sprite I suggest picking the Fire Wyrm who decided not to enter (maybe he can actually doing something around here).
Your welcome TFW!

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - sum 472 - Sep. 08, 2011

(Sep. 08, 2011  12:28 PM)RowDog Wrote: Actually guys if you want a sprite I suggest picking the Fire Wyrm who decided not to enter (maybe he can actually doing something around here).
Your welcome TFW!

I edited my order for the creator to be TFW, Thanks RowDog!

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - beyblade-oregon - Sep. 09, 2011

heres one
Name: unknown
Color Scheme: zekrom
Pokemon: requasa and arceus
Type: dragon?/lying
Creator:anyone willing

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - The Fire Wyrm - Sep. 09, 2011

I cannot due any request right now except for sums. School n stuff.

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - blitzydaunicorn - Sep. 27, 2011

The Fire Wyvern are u still doing requests? I understand if you have school and a life outside of the WBO but I was just wondering when the requests would be done.

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - Kujikato - Sep. 27, 2011

check the new thread. they are still open

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - blitzydaunicorn - Sep. 27, 2011

Whats the new thread? I cant find it. mind giving me the link?

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - Kujikato - Sep. 27, 2011

use the search function... please, check this page or the 2nd page. you'll find it if you look

what do I search? im terrible with searching!

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - SpiffyStu - Sep. 29, 2011

I am now back in businesses.

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - The Fire Wyrm - Sep. 30, 2011

Wrong thread man.

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - daanitoon - Oct. 07, 2011

NameTongue_outoroark
Type: Dark,Water
Pokemon: Panpour,Zoroark
Colour Scheme: Reshiram
Creator: Rowdog
Creator: Rowdog!!

I dont care who does it

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - gokurox - Oct. 07, 2011

Use the new thread...

RE: Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO - The Fire Wyrm - Oct. 09, 2011

(Oct. 07, 2011  1:28 AM)daanitoon Wrote: NameTongue_outoroark
Type: Dark,Water
Pokemon: Panpour,Zoroark
Colour Scheme: Reshiram
Creator: Rowdog
Creator: Rowdog!!

I dont care who does it
you are on the blacklist. and requested on the wrong thread....