World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Melbourne, Victoria) Australia Bey 2, 26/1/2012 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Australia (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Australia)
+---- Thread: (Melbourne, Victoria) Australia Bey 2, 26/1/2012 (/Thread-Melbourne-Victoria-Australia-Bey-2-26-1-2012)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

(Melbourne, Victoria) Australia Bey 2, 26/1/2012 - Giraton - May. 06, 2011

[/b]NOTICE: due to this is an old topic i have edited, ignore all posts up to 40 as they were for my last planed tournament, oh, and ingnore the poll
last Australia day i hosted a fairly successful tournament known as Australia bey, so this Australia day, im hosting Australia bey 2, and hopefully official this time. all i need are judges and stadiums, oh and attendants of cause. details bellow:

venue: Queen Victoria gardens (location of the championship)

Map (this is omega's, not my own):

cost: $5 (if official, passports will be accepted)

date: 26/1/2012 (Australia day)

time: 12.00pm sighn up, 1:00pm sharp starting time

prizes: (subject to change)
1st: bey or gear of choice (hasbro unless cheap takara)
2nd: quick release case
3rd: key ring bey

judges:
Giraton
rayquazonX (if needed)

attendants:
Giraton
torcher1234
JINX (maybe)
Hammer Hades
blizzardboy
beyfan
azn_boii9
bill1lu911
rayquazonX
Saygin10

RE: i want a tournament so im hoasting one - Superstar♪ - May. 06, 2011

Do you know how to but?
As in do you have any experience?

RE: i want a tournament so im hoasting one - PlayMadeSimple - May. 06, 2011

Yes, he does. Not in official tourneys, but his last BA one went pretty smoothly. I'm interested, pika.

Also have a clear attack stadium, and in the process of selling my black. Maybe not though, I will inform you as time passes.

RE: i want a tournament so im hoasting one - Giraton - May. 06, 2011

i have done one before as i said, not official but was good practice, this will be my good draft of a tournament, im not going to leave one detail out.

edit: just so you know, for competitive prizes i can only get stuff in australia to reduce travel time so probably a bey or 2 for first and a string launcher for 2nd and grip for 3rd. if non-competitive it will be stuff like face bolt clocks (home made) and key ring beys (surprisingly good spin on those, not like the plastic series key rings).

RE: i want a tournament so im hoasting one - Chups - May. 06, 2011

Please delete.

i do need hosts but im only allowing people i can trust to host, so you are in chups. ill try and work as hard as i can to get this going. i may not judge because last time was a little chaotic and we had to restart my section. i allow anybody to ask to be judge but if i don't know you i won't allow you, unless something else comes up. you know this was going to be a benefit for the Queensland floods but i took to long.

edit: as i said before unless you have the prizes on the day i will supply prizes as that was one of my mistakes in my last one.

RE: i want a tournament so im hoasting one - Chups - May. 06, 2011

We need another OLDER Person for this As well. PM blah possibly.

Go for Beyday. Now!

Thanks fro Judging! XD Im so honored.

i cant go for bey day till enough people want this, and i haven't realy seen blah around but ill pm him anyway.

edit:i wouldn't say experienced, just a very fast learner and has the-- well let's just say im a writer that can use criticism.

edit edit: what do you think of a name, i was kinda thinking of L-Australia Destroy for some reason.

RE: i want a tournament so im hoasting one - edgar7897789 - May. 07, 2011

want to battle

RE: i want a tournament so im hoasting one - ShinobiKid - May. 07, 2011

deletes

RE: i want a tournament so im hoasting one - Giraton - May. 07, 2011

i do hope to get this as a bey day event, im going to start on the sigh up sheets now, if anybody can think of a name i would love it, im thinking big bang australia bash now.

RE: i want a tournament so im hoasting one - ShinobiKid - May. 07, 2011

(May. 07, 2011  1:54 AM)pikabattler Wrote: i do hope to get this as a bey day event, im going to start on the sigh up sheets now, if anybody can think of a name i would love it, im thinking big bang australia bash now.

Cool name! You should make it Sunday (29th) since Chups is hosting one on Saturday

RE: i want a tournament so im hoasting one - Giraton - May. 08, 2011

yep, just posted something on that topic about it, i am going to use that name as im not realy good with names so when i get a good one i have to use it before i forget it. so this tournament is now called "big bang Australia bash". im still going to work on this like hell, i just turned down a Pokemon challenge because of this, and i never turn down a challenge.

edit: I've changed the venue to a park in wood st in Preston. the park is huge, normally empty, has toilets (one problem of my last venue) and water, there is a milk bar just around the corner and tram, train and bus access. ill get a map for it up soon.

RE: big bang Australia bash, on for bey days (Preston, Melbourn, Australia) - Giraton - May. 10, 2011

bump. i realy want to do this and i can't go to blah's and chup's because it's on a saturday when my brother is going to karate (he just got to yellow belt), my sister goes horse ridding and my dad gets the grocery's so the only way i can get there is if i go by my self on the train and i realy don't want to do that. anyway enough about why I cant go to theirs, here is some news about mine. i got 2 friends coming and i have yet to notify a 3rd that might be interested. here is a list of prize ideas for each poll choice:
non competitive: 1st: face clocks + certificate 2nd: beyblade keyring 3rd: beyblade torch
competative: 1st: storm pegasis (if found)+ string launcher 2nd: grip or string launcher 3rd: the remained prize from 2nd.
fusion: 1st: random bey i pick or face clock+ certificate 2nd: remained prize from 1st 3rd: keyring.

RE: big bang Australia bash, delayed for another day (Preston, Melbourn, Australia) - ShinobiKid - May. 11, 2011

I'm a maybe actually.

RE: big bang Australia bash, delayed for another day (Preston, Melbourn, Australia) - Giraton - May. 11, 2011

never mind this has been delayed for another day, this is on hold unless i get a bunch of members saying they cant make it to a tournament because it's on a Saturday, im clearing the attendance list.

RE: big bang Australia bash, 30 July 2011 (Preston, Melbourn, Australia) - Giraton - Jun. 27, 2011

ok, first, every post but the OP above this post are erelevent now. i have got a new date, 30 July. sighn up is open now but i recomend not tomsighn up till winters prime is over. now, im fully commited to this tournament after winter's prime so i wont do much before then. i will not prepose this till after winter's prime and i have at least 8 people interested. also limit is down to 24.

RE: big bang Australia bash, 30 July 2011 (Preston, Melbourn, Australia) - Novae Rog - Jun. 28, 2011

Why don't you just leave all the tournaments for Omega? Seriously, he's been hosting for years now, there's no need for a change, he's extremely good at them as well. Besides, this isn't even official hardly anyone would want to come.

RE: big bang Australia bash, 30 July 2011 (Preston, Melbourn, Australia) - Giraton - Jun. 28, 2011

well not yet. plus i want to hold a tournament cause my last one was fun to hold, plus thats what people said the last time i was holding a tournament but i did it anyway and it tuned out well.

RE: big bang Australia bash, 30 July 2011 (Preston, Melbourn, Australia) - RustyXD - Jun. 28, 2011

(May. 06, 2011  8:14 AM)pikabattler Wrote: fee: $5 unless you have a passport witch you can get for $10 there, but wouldn't recommend it.
Pika i no it might be fun hosting tourneys , but you have quite a few people in Melbourne who could host an official one , if you want to help host it with them try to organize something , but i don't think people like to go to un-official tourneys.

And what is with the bold i would recommend getting a bladers pass , whats wrong with it?

RE: big bang Australia bash, 30 July 2011 (Preston, Melbourn, Australia) - Giraton - Jun. 28, 2011

in the case of the bladers passport, i recommended not too as im not to be trusted with that kind of thing, not that the passport isnt any good. i am just worried i might not get the people's passports. im now allowing people to help but the last time i did that, well i still have a prize to give because it came late and now i cant find the guy im supposed to give it too.

RE: big bang Australia bash, 30 July 2011 (Preston, Melbourn, Australia) - Chups - Jun. 28, 2011

You shouldn't host if you don't want that kind of responsibility.

RE: big bang Australia bash, 30 July 2011 (Preston, Melbourn, Australia) - Giraton - Jul. 19, 2011

it wasn't a problem of me, more of a problem of my perents credit card. got it sorted now. all i need now is 8 people to be interested.

RE: big bang Australia bash, 30 July 2011 (Preston, Melbourn, Australia) - JINX - Jul. 19, 2011

put me on the list! yay

RE: big bang Australia bash, 30 July 2011 (Preston, Melbourn, Australia) - Wraith - Jul. 19, 2011

I'll judge, and bring an SK Attack Stadium. I'll also help organize and finally, I'm most likely coming.