World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Sticker Sheets Scans! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Sticker Sheets Scans! (/Thread-Sticker-Sheets-Scans)

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - YsTrY7oN - Jun. 12, 2013

Latest : I finished working on the Wyvang Face today, and here it is :

-With background

-Without background (The Render)

High quality ~!

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Ocean - Jun. 12, 2013

At looks pretty good.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - sporkseller - Jun. 17, 2013

At the behest of a few members, the RB12 prize Bey sticker scans. This is set for standard US letter size paper (8.5in x 11in), and will probably need to be printed as a borderless (no margin) photo. I recommend Avery shipping label sheets (either 4" x 6" or 8.5" x 11") because the normal sticker paper isn't sticky enough.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Cannon - Jun. 17, 2013

Thanks!

If you were to scan as photo, I believe it only scans around the subjects; making the quality reasonably higher. That was document right?

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - BlitzerBlackbr - Jun. 17, 2013

(Jun. 12, 2013  6:24 AM)YsTrY7oN Wrote: Latest : I finished working on the Wyvang Face today, and here it is :

-With background

-Without background (The Render)

High quality ~!
i t looks very cool I like wyvang Joyful_3

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Wentfor10 - Jun. 17, 2013

Want to have them all!!

>_<

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - sporkseller - Jun. 17, 2013

(Jun. 17, 2013  3:15 AM)Cannon Wrote: Thanks!

If you were to scan as photo, I believe it only scans around the subjects; making the quality reasonably higher. That was document right?

Unfortunately I did scan as a photo - but it copied the entire bed as I thought that would make it easier to size them.

If I rescan subject only yes, it would be clearer, but sizing them properly would be tricky. I'll give it a shot tonight.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Cannon - Jun. 17, 2013

It's better to get a high resolution and resize them yourself, then low quality with good sizing. Wink

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - th!nk - Jun. 20, 2013

(Jun. 17, 2013  1:39 PM)sporkseller Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2013  3:15 AM)Cannon Wrote: Thanks!

Unfortunately I did scan as a photo - but it copied the entire bed as I thought that would make it easier to size them.

If I rescan subject only yes, it would be clearer, but sizing them properly would be tricky. I'll give it a shot tonight.

I suspect the compression is actually on the end of the image host. Crop out the white areas in an image editor, and if possible save and upload the image as .png the whole time (png doesn't alter the quality of the image in any way, though this results in a larger file), and you'll get a better result. If cropping is too much hassle, you could upload the image to mediafire like I do for higher resolutions - won't allow you to embed it in posts etc but I do think it lets people preview before downloading. Worst case if it comes out the wrong size I can probably fiddle with it after the fact if you've done png the whole way through, seeing as I'm after good copies of all three of those scans myself anyways.

On an unrelated note, as photobucket has messed with direct linking (the first time you click an image link it goes to the photobucket page rather than the image itself because hey surely people don't want a direct link option that always links directly to the image, right?), I'm probably going to move to imgur in future, it seems better, if somewhat less controllable, though unless they host images at full resolution/size I'll continue uploading stuff to mediafire too. But yeah, been to busy to upload the scans I have lying around/scan stuff I got recently (the big holdup there is ultimate frostic dranzer, because the sheet is metallic and getting them to turn out nicely is a pain in the behind).

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Nocto - Jun. 20, 2013

Have you tried photographing the sheet instead? You would have much more control over how the light hit the sheet using that method.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - th!nk - Jun. 20, 2013

I've tried that, the problem there is because it's so reflective, and because you want it straight-down to prevent the image being skewed, the camera shows up in the reflection, which messes it up a lot. I think it might work if I had a camera that was good enough to capture the detail fully from a distance, but as far as I can tell my camera just isn't capable of that. I might play around with that, though, but if you have any rig suggestions or ideas I'd be very glad to hear them - UFD is one of my favourite bit stickers, after all.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Nocto - Jun. 20, 2013

I'll probably figure something out in the back of my head while I'm at work, because I'm running late, but the most important thing really is to diffuse the light. In other words, hit a surface with direct light (like a white sheet of paper or a photography umbrella), so that the surface reflects that light on your stickers, in a mellow and glare-less manner. I'll see if I can find some metallic children stickers to try it out later.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - YggdrasilWyvern - Jun. 20, 2013

Anyone that has any Archer Gryph C145S Stickers? I really need those. How do you make them sticky?

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Cannon - Jun. 20, 2013

(Jun. 20, 2013  5:42 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Anyone that has any Archer Gryph C145S Stickers? I really need those. How do you make them sticky?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-Sheets-Scans?pid=1044796#pid1044796

If you want them sticky, either use adhesive/craft glue or get sticker sheets to print them on.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Seanister - Jun. 26, 2013

Can anyone please do a Killerken or a Balro face draw-over?
Or point me to the post if there already is one. Thank you

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - BH145WD - Jun. 27, 2013

Cannon

I updated with a better res Archer Gryph sticker scan a few months back

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-Sheets-Scans?pid=1091631#pid1091631

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - YsTrY7oN - Jul. 02, 2013

Because of the many requests on making one of it : Today I finished working on the Draw-Over of the Killerken Face ~!

And I admit, it was really hard working on it, and took much time to finish ... But I did my best :

With background :

Without background (Render) :

I hope it is useful for everyone ~

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Cannon - Jul. 04, 2013

Updated the OP with most-all of the Zero-G sticker scans posted, as well as th!nk's zip of Orthrus, Flash Leopard 1 and Metal Dranzer, and the Samurai Saramanda that was posted by him.

EDIT: Tell me if I've missed anything, if anyone notices ..

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Kai-V - Jul. 07, 2013

These are five sticker sheets from the Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB :
http://worldbeyblade.org/images/ZeroGRandomBoosterVol3_stickers.jpg (Shinobi Gryph WD145TB, Shinobi Genbull 130W²D, Thief Saramanda F230SF, Bandid Genbull F230TB, Pirates Phoenic WD145SF)

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Epic Blader - Jul. 08, 2013

This might be a bit of a long shot, but would anyone mind recoloring the phantom orion, Diablo nemesis, and look drago destroy stickers to be used for the hyperblades versions?

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - dragoon01 - Jul. 11, 2013

I finished the Phantom Orion Stickers. I will try to get the other two tomorrow.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Martensitic - Jul. 13, 2013

Anyone able to upload wolborg 2?

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Epic Blader - Jul. 13, 2013

(Jul. 11, 2013  3:17 AM)dragoon01 Wrote: I finished the Phantom Orion Stickers. I will try to get the other two tomorrow.

Thanks! Could you pm me them when done?

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Pokemonspriter2 - Jul. 25, 2013

I need a Phantom Orion Stickers

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Cannon - Jul. 25, 2013

(Jul. 25, 2013  5:08 AM)Pokemonspriter2 Wrote: I need a Phantom Orion Stickers

It's in the first post ..