World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Sticker Sheets Scans! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Sticker Sheets Scans! (/Thread-Sticker-Sheets-Scans)

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - CosmicGuy1410 - Mar. 26, 2013

I SURRENDER I CAN'T MAKE THEM EXACT SIZE!
If anyone is bored I BEG HIM to make me one A4 with sticker sheets of dark gasher, death quetzacoatl, storm sagittario, storm pegasis, evil gemios, evil befall, big bang pegasis, fusion hades, shinobi saramanda, samurai ifraid, thief phoenic, hyper aquario and twisted tempo. Whosever make this for me i will give him many credits(I just gotta learn how to XD)

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Janstarblast - Mar. 26, 2013

roux has a Sticker-sheet printing shop.
Go there, please.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - CosmicGuy1410 - Mar. 26, 2013

In Hong Kong? It's way too far Unhappy

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Izhkoort - Mar. 26, 2013

i think he send them

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Lbbageneration - Mar. 27, 2013

how did i do print stickers (GOOD DEFINITION)?
THE ONES I PRINT ARE ALWAYS BAD QUALITY!!!!!

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Kai-V - Mar. 27, 2013

(Mar. 27, 2013  7:39 PM)bba generation Wrote: how did i do print stickers (GOOD DEFINITION)?
THE ONES I PRINT ARE ALWAYS BAD QUALITY!!!!!

You need a different printer. You should really go to an actual professional printing service where you live. Home printers will barely give decent quality.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Karl - Mar. 28, 2013

Hey hey hey guyz!!! My birthday was yesterday, so i lots oh beyz! sadly, i went ahead and used most of them thinking that they were already posted.... BUT!!! I saved a Samurai Pegasus W105R2F! And i got a VERY rare one.... wait for it...................... Sol Blaze V145AS Black Eclipse Ver.!!!!!! Before i post these i would like to know if it is ok to post these sticker sheets, or if they are even needed.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - YsTrY7oN - Mar. 28, 2013

I recently made two new Draw-Overs :

-Gil Face

White background

Render

-Lynx Face

White background

Render

HQ work.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Cannon - Mar. 28, 2013

I like Gil's. It's vibrant and looks sexy! Stupid

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - YsTrY7oN - Mar. 28, 2013

(Mar. 28, 2013  11:15 AM)Cannon Wrote: I like Gil's. It's vibrant and looks sexy! Stupid

I am glad you liked it. And yes the Gil's one, I liked it too ; satisfactory result. (:

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Janstarblast - Mar. 28, 2013

(Mar. 28, 2013  2:24 AM)Karl Wrote: Hey hey hey guyz!!! My birthday was yesterday, so i lots oh beyz! sadly, i went ahead and used most of them thinking that they were already posted.... BUT!!! I saved a Samurai Pegasus W105R2F! And i got a VERY rare one.... wait for it...................... Sol Blaze V145AS Black Eclipse Ver.!!!!!! Before i post these i would like to know if it is ok to post these sticker sheets, or if they are even needed.

All Sticker Sheets are important of course, so certainly they are needed- if not posted yet.
The OP contains a list of all Sticker Sheets posted to date, so you must check that to know if a certain Sticker Sheet has been posted or not. Smile

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Cannon - Mar. 28, 2013

The OP hasn't been updated in ages. There have been many scans posted since then.

If I can find the time, I'll gather everything together.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Janstarblast - Mar. 28, 2013

(Mar. 28, 2013  4:01 PM)Cannon Wrote: The OP hasn't been updated in ages. There have been many scans posted since then.

If I can find the time, I'll gather everything together.
Whoops, my bad. I didn't notice the "Last updated" date. Unhappy

Apologies...

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - YsTrY7oN - Apr. 18, 2013

I was working on this, and now it's ready ~

Unicorno Face

White background

Blue background

Render

✰~

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - YsTrY7oN - May. 01, 2013

Crown Face Draw-Over is ready, and it has a great quality :

With color

Black & White

Render

I'm personally satisfied with the result~♥

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Ingulit - May. 14, 2013

Yo, what's the best sticker paper to use for this? My main concern is making sure the stickers are durable enough to remain adhered to Chrome Wheels even when taking hits.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Izhkoort - May. 14, 2013

Ingulit, I use some kind of superglue to make stickers in general more resistant to hits, but has to be the ones that are used has drops and be very careful to make a really thin layer so its hard enough but doesn't affect performance (search "la gotita pegamento" in google to make an idea, I use that because of where I live)

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Cannon - May. 14, 2013

Superglue ? Hm I think it would be illegal in tournaments because of the excessive glue that blocks in the gaps and such.

I use Photo Paper and put glue/spray adhesive on it; but flings off quite easily shamefully. The gloss is real nice though.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Izhkoort - May. 14, 2013

that's why I said it has to be a THIN layer, so thin it doesn't affect performance, it can be easily noticed when you do it wrong so you will have to take it off and start again

It's not that bad has you think cannon, but you have to be careful with it, that's all (and sometimes, if the applicator is not a good one can be really messy)

EDIT: I forgot to tell, if it's a contact point that is often gets hit, this glue will be still taken off, the stickers only lasts longer than without it

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Cannon - May. 14, 2013

Not a wise decision for anyone else thinking of using superglue.

If you mess up; even accidentally, bam, you're screwed.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Ingulit - May. 14, 2013

Huh, you guys don't use sticker paper? Is sticker paper not as good or something?

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Meow! - May. 14, 2013

I have yet to find glossy sticker paper. Often times, the stickers get damaged extremely quickly and generally look much worse when printed on matte paper. I use the same technique as Canon. The stickers look really sharp, but they fly off easily. You could always stop by your local printing service and see what they have to offer.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - DynaZord - May. 16, 2013

I tried it on a basic piece of basic matte sticker paper once, and it looked awful. I'm pretty sure I did everything right, but I may have been expecting a bit too much compared to the physical stickers. If I ever need stickers for beyblades again, I'll probably try that photo paper method for a display blade.

On an unrelated note, the fact that we have to print our own stickers would make Power Ranger/Sentai collectors cry] lol.

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - YsTrY7oN - May. 16, 2013

Latest work : L-Drago II Face (Meteo L-Drago's) ~

Blue background

White background

Render

~★

RE: Sticker Sheets Scans! - Neo909 - May. 30, 2013

Hi If anyone needs the galeon 2 sticker sheet I have it here i cleaned it up a little bit since the yellow turned lime green.

Regards
http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/Neo9091/media/galeon2_stickersheet_zps9cecafbb.png.html?sort=3&o=0