World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Anyone plays LOL(League of Legends) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Anyone plays LOL(League of Legends) (/Thread-Anyone-plays-LOL-League-of-Legends)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - DRAGON KING - Mar. 09, 2015

Is there anyway I can find a list of future champ/skin sales? I refunded my RP I used for Sivir ( Tired ) and I'd really like a skin for Morg (only her newest one. All her old ones suck besides original) but would take a Taric (not the Pink one.) or even maybe a Janna skin (I'd like on for Anivia, but skins for champs over 1350 IP cost over 400 RP on sale.). I'll save that RP for a skin til I get a giftware for rp.

I believe my next purchase for a champ should be Lux, since I like champs that can support or mid (even if someone calls one of the roles, I can still do the other with the champ.). I have around 1600 IP right now. Time to save up.

Update on my account:

Level: 21
Runes: I have like 1 glyph. Need to get on that, but idk about runes.... Have to learn the tiers and stuff.
Mains: Usually Anivia support or Morgana Mid/Support (only if I know the person in supporting.). My backups are Veigar, Janna and Taric ( haven't played him in forever it seems... Imma play him tommorrow probably. even though I said that yesterday)

EDIT: oh wait they do have skins for 375 RP for champs over 1350 that go on sale.

THE FAITH, IT IS ALIVE.

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - LeonTempest - Mar. 09, 2015

I have never wanted a skin badly enough that I couldnt wait for it to go on sale, minus Warring Kingdoms Nidalee. I got that as soon as it came out.

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - KosherKitten - Mar. 09, 2015

Do you have Annie yet? Because Annie is top tier support and mid

You're probably not gonna get very many good skins if you don't actually buy extra RP. And no, I don't believe there is a list of sales

You should only be buying tier three runes, you're gonna aim right now to just have a basic AP and basic AD rune page. I'll let you Google what those are for yourself. Later on you can focus on getting more pages and stuffs, but for now that's all you really need

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - DRAGON KING - Mar. 09, 2015

(Mar. 09, 2015  7:49 PM)KosherKitten Wrote: Do you have Annie yet? Because Annie is top tier support and mid

You're probably not gonna get very many good skins if you don't actually buy extra RP. And no, I don't believe there is a list of sales

You should only be buying tier three runes, you're gonna aim right now to just have a basic AP and basic AD rune page. I'll let you Google what those are for yourself. Later on you can focus on getting more pages and stuffs, but for now that's all you really need
i have Annie but never tried her for some reason Tongue_out

I found this on the wiki: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Arh3w_1KfCECdEl3UUUyZ0pFSFBWcmpaTDVfa1lBUGc . It's pretty legit. Apparently Hex Tech Anivia is going on sale next month so I might get that. Depending if I'm still maining her. If not, I can get White Mage Veigar anytime.

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - LeonTempest - Mar. 09, 2015

Surrender@20 posts what skins will go on sale about the day before the sale hits the store. So you can check that semi regularly

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - DRAGON KING - Mar. 11, 2015

So I tried taric for the first time in month(s). Man, I forgot what a good tank (I builth Armor, Healt and Mana Regen) he can be. Also, did they make his W and Ult range longer? It seems like they did.

When do Legacy skins go on sale? I'm itching for an emerald taric (Green is my favorite color Smile Grin).

Little side note, what position does Kalista play? I'm not interested in buying her or anything, I just wanna know because her Ult is support-ish,but I've only ever seen her play ADC/Mid/Top.

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - KosherKitten - Mar. 11, 2015

...You can't get legacy skins, the legacy part means that they're no longer sold. You can get them from mystery skins tho (I has a Yoda Kennen from Rito's gift late last year)

...Kalista is an ADC, and honestly is kind of wasted anywhere else. She's made to duo lane and doesn't perform very well outside that

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - DRAGON KING - Mar. 12, 2015

There won't be anymore sales like they had in November-December 2013 Where they brought the legacy skins back? Well that sucks. I guess bloodstone taric is cool, but you could buy a whole 6300 OP champion for the price that skin is.

I'm getting used to using item abilities, and I must say the Righteous Glory is a great items to gain some space if your being chased. Frost Queen's Claim is also very fun Tongue_out.

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - KosherKitten - Mar. 12, 2015

I don't often buy Righteous Glory, since on most of the champs I'd buy it on, RoA is better imo

It's more of an engage/chasing item than a disengage. It lets you boost your whole team's speed, run into the enemy team, nuke them from orbit with your combos, and then slow them to keep them from getting away. It's a really good item for burst comps. Something like... Riven, Sejuani, Katarina, Sivir, Zyra. Pop Sivir's ult to engage, pop Righteous Glory on the tail end of that, destroy all the things. You could also pop Righteous Glory to engage and pop Sivir's ult for cleanup, depending on how many dashes the enemy team has

Alternatively just play Sion and use it when you ult owo

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - DRAGON KING - Mar. 12, 2015

This is a tech question.

Whenever I play league the games lag until I disconnect and reconnect. Then the gam I'm in and all games after that stop lagging. I don't mess with my Internet connection or anything. It's really wierd. It's annoying because it leaves me behind in level. Anybody know what up with that? If not, I'll have to start play a bot game for my first game of the day so my teams won't get POed and I can still play good behind in levels.

Anyways, I really don't know if I should get Heimerdinger or Lux. There's also the possibility of saving up for Xernath. I've got like 2600 or so IP as of right now.

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - KosherKitten - Mar. 12, 2015

I have no clue how to fix that or why it's happening, sorry

Heim vs. Lux? Go Lux, she's much more versatile and requires less technical skill

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - DRAGON KING - Mar. 13, 2015

Right now I'm really tempted to refund Anivia to get a 4800 IP champion. I'd have 1 refund credit left after that.

I'd have 3150+2650=which would add up to 5800. I'd have a thousand up left.

I'd probably rebuy Anivia, but I don't wanna wait so long for a 4800 up champion. The champion is get would probably be Xernath. It wouldn't really be a big deal, but I'm very particular about using stuff I have a limited about of (like RP). I'd still have one refund credit left, for just incase.

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - Kujikato - Mar. 13, 2015

Refunding is a bad idea tbh. Master each champ. It's worth it having a pocket pick.

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - DRAGON KING - Mar. 13, 2015

Oh wait, actually I completely forgot I had Graves.

If I refunded him I'd have enough for a 6300 IP champion... But I'll just probably get Xernath and save up for Heimerdinger/Lux or get Runes.

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - KosherKitten - Mar. 14, 2015

Refunding is generally bad unless you like absolutely can't play a champion (which is why you try them on free before you buy them)

You almost definitely shouldn't refund Graves. He's basically the top ADC right now. Even if you're not going to main the role, it's good to have some champs that can play it in your arsenal

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - DRAGON KING - Mar. 14, 2015

(Mar. 14, 2015  3:16 AM)KosherKitten Wrote: Refunding is generally bad unless you like absolutely can't play a champion (which is why you try them on free before you buy them)

You almost definitely shouldn't refund Graves. He's basically the top ADC right now. Even if you're not going to main the role, it's good to have some champs that can play it in your arsenal

Why Is refunding so bad? I mean if you don't like the champion or bought them for too much when you were noobie ( my case), what's wrong with refunding? Yeah, I'm bad for waiting til the champion is off rotation, then seeing people own with them and getting interested...

I have Tristana, which was cheaper and is like one of the top ones I think (lots of people use her for ADC). I haven't even used her ever and haven't used graves in months, due to me not maining ADC. I main support and mid.

I ended up doing it and getting Xerath, and wow his Ult is annoying to use. For one thing you have to have your camera on free screen mode to shoot long range and it's always a bit hard for me to control. You gotta press R to shoot instead of left click. Lastly, the dreaded time limit. But it's still cool watching people be like "wtf". When your pouring meteors on too them. I'll practice mid lane with him. But I didn't like Morgana the first time I played her, so maybe I'll end up maining Xerath one day Tongue_out

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - KosherKitten - Mar. 15, 2015

It's just a bad habit to get into. And unless you're absolutely terrible at a champion, you should learn to play them at least moderately after buying them

Trist isn't OP anymore. She's not bad, but if you already had Graves you should have kept him

You should probably be playing with an unlocked camera anyways. Not to say locked is impossible and bad, unlocked is just generally better. And especially if you are going to be playing Xerath, you may as well play unlocked the whole game (You can hold spacebar to focus on your champion if needed)

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - DRAGON KING - Mar. 15, 2015

I'm very map aware when playing and I always have one hand on my keyboard (finger on Q, W, E and R ) and one hand on my mouse, so I just use locked cam as it's more convenient than have to hold the space bar down too.

Anywways, earlier I played against a really good Heimerdinger, so after the game I bought him and he's actually really fun Smile. Will play more.

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - Kujikato - Mar. 15, 2015

Heim is a terrible champion.

I hate him. The only reason why I learned Syndra was so I could deal with his annoyance.

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - DRAGON KING - Mar. 15, 2015

(Mar. 15, 2015  8:51 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Heim is a terrible champion.

I hate him. The only reason why I learned Syndra was so I could deal with his annoyance.

<Gets and learns a whole new champ just to beat heim
<but he's terrible

lol wut

He's not a bad champion, he's just really squishy. You just gotta farm with his turrets and be a lot more passive than with most champs. Bait them to the turrets and go E, then W. Use his ultimate with Q/W in that combo.

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - Kujikato - Mar. 15, 2015

The reason why I hate him and think he's terrible is that there are barely any mechanics to him (save for aiming skill shots and placement of turrets), and he's no fun to play as (imo) and against. He turns lanes into farm lanes where his opponent can't do anything due to the dps his turrets have. A pain to lane against and a pain to gank, seriously. He's fun for cheesing with people, but still a pain to deal with. Not saying he's bad in that sense of terrible, but like terrible to have to deal with, ya dig?

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - KosherKitten - Mar. 16, 2015

(Mar. 15, 2015  6:25 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I'm very map aware when playing and I always have one hand on my keyboard (finger on Q, W, E and R ) and one hand on my mouse, so I just use locked cam as it's more convenient than have to hold the space bar down too.

Anywways, earlier I played against a really good Heimerdinger, so after the game I bought him and he's actually really fun Smile. Will play more.
If you've got your fingers on QWER, then your thumb should be directly over the spacebar...

And, no offense, but I doubt you're as map aware as you think you are if you think an unlocked camera is about map awareness. You can look at the map just fine with a locked camera in the same way you look at it unlocked, only difference is you have to hold down your mouse the whole time instead of just tapping space when you want to go back

And unlocked camera is less about map awareness and more about giving you more visibility for landing skillshots. Also let's you use teleport much more easily. And it's pretty much required playing champs like Xerath and Kog'Maw whose skills outrange the camera

You'll also probs want it playing Trist since her range is so long and her jump is even longer, otherwise you're going to struggle keeping your target in your sights

As for Heim, he's really good against disorganized teams. I wouldn't play him mid tho, because he's extremely vulnerable to ganks (combination of how hard he pushes and how bad at escaping he is) Not that he can't play mid, I just think he's a lot better top where he can farm and push like there's no tomorrow

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - Kujikato - Mar. 16, 2015

Basically a solo queue pain.

Regardless of how hard he pushes, he is such a pain to gank. You jump on him, his turrets target you and he stuns you. You dead. Not fun.

But tbh just push him out of lane with ranged bullies. Zed, Yasuo, Syndra worked for me.

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - KosherKitten - Mar. 16, 2015

P much, yeah

Ah, then you know not how to gank ze Donger. For one, it only works if your midlaner goes in as well, which admittedly doesn't always happen in solo queue. Two, you have to dodge the stun. Save your gapcloser for when he uses it, since he'll be so pushed up you can just walk into lane with little chance for him to escape. Three, be sure you've got a lot of burst, if you don't then ganking him is a waste. He doesn't take burst very well

RE: Anyone plays LOL(Leage of Legends) - DRAGON KING - Mar. 17, 2015

Soooooo, I was planning on a practice game with Xerath mid, but someone called mid when I accidentally closed the LoL tab.

I was tired of playing my usual supps then so I tried Thresh. That guy is so fun. Wish I woulda played him more when he was on the rotation. Now there's gonna be Morgana noobs taking my Mid Lane >:[.