World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Favourite Songs - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Favourite Songs (/Thread-Favourite-Songs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Favourite Songs - ying20080304 - Jan. 18, 2012

My favorite song is classic type

RE: Favourite Songs - LCD - Jan. 18, 2012

Another Ed Sheeren song i like is "you need me, i dont need you"

RE: Favourite Songs - Viral - Jan. 18, 2012

My current top 3 songs are:

Are:
1. Paradise (coldplay, I ♥ love this song because its just so peaceful and makes me relax, and i love watchong the video clip, makes my peace even more peaceful)
2. Gee (Girls Generations, i love this song because it justs makes me dance with the beat)
3. Christmas Swag (Ryan and D-trix, its just AWESOME!!! makes me just happy whenever i listen to it)

....another spelling mistake!

RE: Favourite Songs - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 03, 2012

I'm not normally a hip hop rappa gangsta boy, but I actually really really really enjoy e-dubble's stuff. The one in my user title is called "Be a King", it's my favourite from e-dubble, and I also like Alive til I Die, Changed my Mind, etc. Give the songs a try, even if you hate hip hop and stuff, you'd be surprised how catchy it is.

The words in my quote are from a song called "Authority Song", so no, I don't want to fight you Kai-V, haha. John Mellencamp, the singer/band, is my absolute most favourite band.

RE: Favourite Songs - Sinner - Feb. 03, 2012

If anyone listens to Dubstep... I love Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites by Skrillex. Its got the best little tune to it, and the the drop to it is soooo sick. Plus its got a good black and white kind of thing going on, you can definitely tell which part of the song is the Scary Monster and which part is the Nice Sprite.

RE: Favourite Songs - Hazel - Feb. 03, 2012

(Feb. 03, 2012  4:53 AM)Last Memory Wrote: If anyone listens to Dubstep... I love Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites by Skrillex. Its got the best little tune to it, and the the beat drops. Plus its got a good black and white kind of thing going on. I love that song.

We have a Dubstep thread, actually.

RE: Favourite Songs - Sinner - Feb. 03, 2012

Really..?? I had no idea!! I'll be posting in that. lol

Another song I like is Iridescent by Linkin Park. The lyrics are so amazing and the nice slow melody are perfect. They played that song perfectly.

RE: Favourite Songs - ポケモンベイブレードR - Feb. 04, 2012

My favorite songs:
3OH!3 - Set you free
Skrillex - Scary monsters and nice spirits
LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem

RE: Favourite Songs - Cannon - Feb. 04, 2012

^ You should explain why you like it; like stated in the OP. Smile
My favourite song is:
Jumpstart - These Kids Wear Crowns.
Got stuck in my head once i saw the preview of the song sung by kids on Young Talent Time.. haha Then i started liking it, and now i keep listening to it.. Tongue_out

RE: Favourite Songs - galaxyunicorn - Feb. 04, 2012

LMFAO
Michel Telo - nossa

RE: Favourite Songs - Hov - Feb. 06, 2012

My top 5 favorite songs is I wonder if Heaven got a Ghetto, Changes, and I Get Around. -Tupac now for the top 2 is Planet Rock by Afrika Bambaataa and #1 is Illest MF Alive by Kanye West featuring Jay Z.

RE: Favourite Songs - Hazel - Feb. 06, 2012

(Apr. 29, 2011  4:00 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: EXPLAIN why you like the song!!!

RE: Favourite Songs - Hov - Feb. 07, 2012

(Feb. 06, 2012  12:41 PM)J o n Wrote: My top 5 favorite songs is I wonder if Heaven got a Ghetto, Changes, and I Get Around. -Tupac now for the top 2 is Planet Rock by Afrika Bambaataa and #1 is Illest MF Alive by Kanye West featuring Jay Z.

Ohh my bad Hazel, didn't see that. Tongue_out_wink Well for the first two songs, it talks about life, happiness, getting through struggles with family and friends. "I Get Around" is about getting girls, chilling at a party, and just be happy which I like it relates to me on some parts. Planet Rock is funky, techno-ish, and a dance song. Every time I hear it, I just pop and lock like its the end then I'd do the Cooking Dance by Lil B.

ILLEST MF ALIVE ISSS THE BEST SONG IN HIP HOP! I mean, the beats, the flow, everything about it is just sick. Undescribable song after you hear it, my favorite verse would be Kanye's verse and the 2nd part of Jay Z's verse. Like, go hear it and come back "What did I just hear? O_O". . . . its that good of a song. BTW it was a 3 minute break silence at the beginning so if you're on Youtube skip it to 2:59 if the video is an 8 minute vid.

RE: Favourite Songs - Half Nail - Feb. 08, 2012

RE: Favourite Songs - njrk97 - Feb. 08, 2012

let see my fave are
1,black sheep (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obV-OL3TwXo)
2,paper moon(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXofclXWPh8)
and veraouse others like grabage truck and threshhold
i like the first song cause of the bass drum the same reason i love hardstyle techo and the eltric gutare is just epic
and the 2nd cause it remind me of the greates anime i ever watched

RE: Favourite Songs - YsTrY7oN - Feb. 16, 2012

My favorite song is Touched by VAST :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpx_PcZjByY

I like it Because: 1- The guitar's sound, 2- The vocal voice, 3- It is a sad song!

It is a nice song, I always listen to it. Tongue_out

RE: Favourite Songs - Dual - Feb. 16, 2012

I like the real music, real people using their real voices, playing real instruments, Monkees, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Queen and of course- Beyblade! My favorite Monkees song is All the Kings horses cuz of its bouncy beat and it is sung by my favorite member Micky Dolenz! My favorite Beatles song is Ticket to Ride becuase I like the guitar in the beginning. I am not sure what my favorite Rolling Stones song is. My favorite Queen song is Keep your self alive becuase of the message and the guitar in the beginning is cool. Favorite beyblade song is Never gonna take me down becuase, as Nappa might have said, "Its, its its, so catchy! Can I hear it again Vageta, can I?" yah...well thats my opinoin at least.

RE: Favourite Songs - Deep Blue - Mar. 22, 2012

2112 by rush all the way. it may be a long song but if you look into the concept of the song it is realy good especialy when the priests talk. a very close second though would be baba o riley by the who which is one of the first songs i can remeber liking.

RE: Favourite Songs - Purpuniblitz - Mar. 23, 2012

my favorite song is the flood by escape the fate
why i like it awsome guitar solo

RE: Favourite Songs - SU_Tempest - Mar. 24, 2012

It's hard to make a top 5 or top 10 of my favorite songs... I have so many.

But recently I've been listening to a whole damned load of old-school house music and I've been having this on repeat for several days. It's just... I have no words to describe how great this song is. The original song was already quite awesome, but... this is simply amazing. It's longer the way I like it, it's a remix but it didn't murder too much of the original song... It just feels like Promised Land but enhanced to the max. Easily my favorite song of the moment!

(Ignore the picture that says "Disco". It's not disco. It's house music.)

RE: Favourite Songs - DefStamina88 - Mar. 24, 2012

"In The Belly of the Whale" by the Newsboys is one of my favorites. It has such a catchy beat, and I am able to keep up with the words, so I can sing to it...

Also, "Stand Up" by the Flobots is pretty good. It explains about world problems and despite some of its "explicit language", I think it is sending a message...

RE: Favourite Songs - TakasuMouce - Mar. 26, 2012

My favorite songs are Too Many Stars, By EarthBend, Set Fire To Rain, By Adele, and Nyan Cat.

RE: Favourite Songs - famemonster8 - Mar. 30, 2012

Who else likes these songs?
1.Paradise Coldplay
2. Born This Way Lady GaGa
3. Never gonna give you up by Rick Astley
4. Trololo by Trololo guy
5. Drops of Jupiter Train
6. Deep in The Meadow by Sting
7. Mean Taylor Swift
8. Princess of China Coldplay ft. Rihanna
9. Forget You Cee Lo Green
10. NYAN CAT by some sort of crazy person who decided, "Hey, i want to annoy the world in the most weird way possible!"

RE: Favourite Songs - Nearr - Mar. 30, 2012

Out of your songs:
1.Paradise Coldplay
2. Never gonna give you up by Rick Astley
3. Trololo by Trololo guy
4. Mean Taylor Swift
5. NYAN CAT by some sort of crazy person who decided, "Hey, i want to annoy the world in the most weird way possible!"
me leik

ME GUSTA:
1.Bangarang- Skrillex
2. Kashmir-Led Zeppelin
3. Immigrant Song-Led Zeppelin
4. Yellow-Coldplay
5. Strawberry Swings-Coldplay
6.Charlie Brown-Coldplay
7. The Last One (Eqiunox)-Skrillex
8. Rock N Roll-Skrillex
9. Viva La Vida-Coldplay
10. Never Say Never-Justin Bieber
11. Feel Good Inc.-Gorrillas
12. Whole Lotta Love-Led Zeppelin
13. Abraham's Daughter-Tayler Swift
14. We Are The Champions-Queen
15. We Will Rock You-Queen
16. Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen
17. Numa Numa
18. Leek-Spin
19. Sittin' On The Toilet
20. Good Life-One Republic
21. Secrets-One Republic

RE: Favourite Songs - Hazel - Mar. 30, 2012

Guys, you really do have to elaborate, not just list things.