World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Favourite Songs - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Favourite Songs (/Thread-Favourite-Songs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Favourite Songs - SyTric XZ - Nov. 19, 2011

MY Favourite Song is Turn The Page of Metallica

RE: Favourite Songs - Vulcan Blaze - Nov. 20, 2011

You guys have to post why you like the songs.

RE: Favourite Songs - Giga-Impact - Nov. 20, 2011

Given Up by Linkin Park. It explains my life pretty well.

RE: Favourite Songs - AwesomeDragoon - Nov. 21, 2011

recently ive come to love ALL the songs off of Alter Bridge's newest album ABIII (AlterBridgeIII, ik very original right lol)
the lyrics r awesome, good examples (life must go on, i know it hurts)
the guitar riffs r pretty kickass, good examples (Ghost of days gone by, isolation, fallout)
u should definatly check these guys out if u get the chance Smile
(if anyone cares this band was orignaly Creed but with a different singer, also this is the 3rd album they released and, imo, they r getting better with every album release)

RE: Favourite Songs - Septentrione - Nov. 21, 2011

"Light On" by David Cook
Gives me a song to sing while in school Grin

RE: Favourite Songs - Garion - Nov. 22, 2011

i recently listening 'Sid-Sound' musics!!!
really attractive!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOrzDjViEnY

RE: Favourite Songs - Nano - Nov. 23, 2011

(Nov. 12, 2011  3:55 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Currently, I have started to like most songs from Coldplay's new album- Mylo Xyloto.
I specially like Paradise. IMO, that song has it all! The instrumentals sound SO good! The lyrics are also beautifully written. I also liked the music video of this song. Those elephant-costumes are just adorable! Grin

You, know lots.
Princess of Chinab is also really good. Those two songs are my favorite on the CD.

As for favorite song altogether... I don't really know. Paradise is probably my favorite at the moment.
Like you said, the instrumentals in it are good, same with the lyrics :]

RE: Favourite Songs - .:J:. - Nov. 23, 2011

I have several:

The Pretender By Foo Fighters- because it's got a very good guitar riff and I think that he has very good voice control, also he can sing properly as shown at the point where the riot police start to run at him in the video.

Aberdeen By Cage The Elephants- because his voice is incredible and the video speaks to me alot, seriously... watch it.

RE: Favourite Songs - Itachi8 - Nov. 23, 2011

One of my favourite songs is wretches and kings (by Linkin park) It's a very nice rap song I must say and I really like rock and rap.

RE: Favourite Songs - Evilfaic - Nov. 28, 2011

Reptile by Skrillex.

I just love dubstep. And Skrillex. This is just my favorite Skrillex song. Gets better every time I listen to it. Plus, it's a good beyblading song XD

I need to make one of those "people battle in the anime while I play epic music" videos. Sorry, don't know what they're called.

RE: Favourite Songs - ƛnubis - Nov. 28, 2011

(Nov. 23, 2011  9:12 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I have several:

The Pretender By Foo Fighters- because it's got a very good guitar riff and I think that he has very good voice control, also he can sing properly as shown at the point where the riot police start to run at him in the video.

Aberdeen By Cage The Elephants- because his voice is incredible and the video speaks to me alot, seriously... watch it.

I agree with both songs. I sorta prefer Shake me Down - Cage the Elephant over Aberdeen but ahh I still like Aberdeen.

RE: Favourite Songs - ArmorD00taku - Dec. 01, 2011

I've replied before, but I wanted to add more song it seems.

Lostprophets - We still kill the old way
Sick riffs and awesome vocal make this song worthy of an AMV. Also, it's the first Welsh (Wales) band I ever listened to.
Bass Nectar - Basshead
Heavy bass and a slow, awesome tune to boot. Listen to the bass boosted version and watch your stereos pop.
Bar9 - Midnight
This song is giving me a... yeah, if you don't get the reference, sucks for you. Great song. Great enough for a "Catchphrase"
Virgin's High! - MELL
Awesome OP song and best singer ever. Great vocals and great music, it's addicting to listen to.
Kuusou Mesorogiwi - Yousei Teikoku
Yep... just... yeah. Insane anime, awesome song.

RE: Favourite Songs - Hitsugiya - Dec. 02, 2011

Stay by MBLAQ, this song blows all other songs out of the water. In my opinion it is the best song ever. M.I.R. and Thunder make me enjoy rap (I usually hate it).

RE: Favourite Songs - Clonetos - Dec. 08, 2011

Cody's theme with Xzibit *WARNING LANGUAGE!* cool mix for a Street Fighter song

RE: Favourite Songs - Poseidon - Dec. 08, 2011

Pro. Green-
read all about it- Really meaningful, the rap in it is well times, well excuted song.
Alexis Jordon-
Happiness
Good Girl
Hush Hush
Really good song. These 3 are pretty similar and really good. Nice pitch and mixed with good marmony at times. Defo one of my favorates. Plus, Alexis Jordon could be my sister!
Tinie Tempha-
Written in the stars
Love listening to this. Tinie tempha is just really good; definately underrated.Eric Turner is pretty good aswell XD!
Pass out
Love the way Tinie Tempha's had this song excecuted. Love hte style of this song.
Labyrinth
Earthquake
Definately a good singer, its a song with no real meaning, just a make good song ! Plus Tinie dominated. 6 Labyrinth=1 Tinie; simple maths !
Rhianna.
Umberella
Fly
Shut up and drive
Only girl in the world
Whats my name
S and M
Love the Way you Lie
Who's that chick
Pretty much all great. She's a class singer what more !
There's more but I got bored of listing XD

RE: Favourite Songs - NoodooSoup - Dec. 08, 2011

Strawberry Swing by Coldplay is my favorite song Smile It just makes me really happy when I listen to it, and it sounds nice. Plus, it's Coldplay; what's not to like? Tongue_out Yeah, and the quote from my signature is from that song.

If you like Coldplay (even if you don't Tongue_out ), you should hear this song. It's awesome.

RE: Favourite Songs - The Assassin - Dec. 08, 2011

Mine is N-dubz! They are the best! Especially there song "No Regrats"

RE: Favourite Songs - Ga' - Dec. 08, 2011

'No Regrets, not Regrats. And it's their, not there.

I personally enjoy more instrumental/video game songs. One of my most favorite, the all-time classic 8-bit Protoman's Theme, in whistle concert. It's pure genius.

RE: Favourite Songs - LCD - Dec. 08, 2011

id have to choose between stereo heart by Gym Class Heroes ft.Adam Levine
or i like it like that by Hot Chelle Rae.
i've listened to "The A Team" by Ed Sheeran and ive started to like it.

RE: Favourite Songs - NoodooSoup - Dec. 08, 2011

(Dec. 08, 2011  9:54 PM)The Assassin Wrote: Mine is N-dubz! They are the best! Especially there song "No Regrats"

(Dec. 08, 2011  10:58 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: And it's they're, not their.

The person never wrote their. Although there should be their.

RE: Favourite Songs - Ga' - Dec. 08, 2011

Huh, I wasn't thinking there. Kinda tired, sorry. I need some sleep. I meant to switch that, and I still messed up anyways. XD

RE: Favourite Songs - ƛnubis - Dec. 08, 2011

I would say my current favorite song is "Tonight, Tonight" by the Smashing Pumpkins. It is an immensely beautiful song and Corgan's vocals are amazing. It is so much better than that carp song it shares a name with by Hot Chelle Rae

RE: Favourite Songs - BeybladerPotter - Dec. 15, 2011

I would say my current favorite song is "Drive My Car" by The Beatles. I mean...they're the Beatles. Drive My Car is quite catchy too especially the piano riffs in it.

RE: Favourite Songs - Janstarblast - Dec. 23, 2011

My current favorite- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall by Coldplay.
I've never heard such a 'fast-paced' song by Coldplay. That is one reason to love it.
Its not as catchy, but I love the beats.
The lyrics ain't bad either! XD

RE: Favourite Songs - Synth - Dec. 23, 2011

I got new songs that i like, and its a lot:

Hoobastank: Crawling in the dark(both orig and acoustic vers) damn its even in my sig!
The reason(both orig and acoustic vers) A love song that one day i will sing to my crush...
Is this the Day. This songs for talent shows...

Rise agaisnt: Kotov Syndrome. Fast beats HELL YEAH

So yeah, Here are my new fave songs XD