World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
.:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: .:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader (/Thread-YourLatestBeyBlader)

.:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader - AlienzBeyBlader - Apr. 27, 2011

Well hello my fellow bladers I am here to meet some new friends and ask questions Eee . So lets start

Name- Ty Florence.
Age- None of your buisness.
Interests- Football/soccer, beyblade, naruto, naruto shippuden, bleach, skateboarding, competitions, basketball, tennis, xbox 360, forums.
How long have you been blading: I have had them since a very young age but now I'm getting into them.
What Beyblades do you have?: Saggitorious, Ldrago, crystal pegasus, rock aires, rock leone, Dark Wolf, storm capricorn.
Want's: Earth aquila, ray unicorno, and others.
Favourite Bey I have- Rock Aires
Favourite Bey I've seen- ray unicorno
I live in the uk.
[/font]
............................................................................................
Questions Here
Is there an age limit to participate in tournements.
What is the best sort of bey for tournements. Should you make your own or use a already made one that you buy.
How does the points system work?
Does anyone Bey In the UK?
What is the best place to buy beys?

RE: .:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader - Synth - Apr. 27, 2011

1.there are curtain tournament with age limits
2.check out the build me a combo thread
3.here's how it works:the comitee or the person incharge records your wins and loses,gather the math they made,and give you points(but it is REALLY useless if you use a beypointer)
4.there are A LOT of them
5.check out dimsum2's shop.VERY cheap

lastly,WRONG FORUM!!!

RE: .:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader - AlienzBeyBlader - Apr. 27, 2011

(Apr. 27, 2011  11:21 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: 1.there are curtain tournament with age limits
3.here's how it works:the comitee or the person incharge records your wins and loses,gather the math they made,and give you points(but it is REALLY useless if you use a beypointer)

lastly,WRONG FORUM!!!

I know lol soz I just thought I would post it here and plus I didn't see the "Itroduce Yourself" section till I posted this.

RE: .:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader - Wolverine Mode - Apr. 27, 2011

This is the General Discussion forum not the Introduction forum. And there is no Crystal Pegasus :\. Anyways welcome.

RE: .:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader - AlienzBeyBlader - Apr. 27, 2011

(Apr. 27, 2011  11:24 AM)Mephiles Wrote: This is the General Discussion forum not the Introduction forum. And there is no Crystal Pegasus :\. Anyways welcome.

Ohyea soz about that I ment Storm pegasus Tongue_out, I forgot the name

RE: .:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader - Kai-V - Apr. 27, 2011

(Apr. 27, 2011  11:21 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: 1.there are curtain tournament with age limits

lastly,WRONG FORUM!!!

There are absolutely no age limits with our tournaments. What are you talking about ?

RE: .:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader - Dragoonrocks - Apr. 27, 2011

Welcome to wbo!!!!!!!

And btw what is "curtain tournament"...i think u meant certain tournament........and there is no specification of age limit in the wbo rule book.....clearly it means that people of all age groups can participate in a tourney......

RE: .:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader - AndPag - Apr. 27, 2011

Welcome!!! Smile

RE: .:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader - Pedrolvb22 - Apr. 27, 2011

Welcome...

RE: .:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader - Tyson453 - Apr. 27, 2011

WELCOME

RE: .:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader - GOLDMACNCHEEZ - Apr. 28, 2011

Hey dude welcome to the wbo

RE: .:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader - Xlr8 - Apr. 28, 2011

[Image: cooltext529219057.png]