World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF (/Thread-MF-Lightning-L-Drago-BD145LRF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Bluezee - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  10:02 PM)Blitz Wrote: The reasons I didn't post the results we got are the fact that the SD that was being used was super worn and wouldn't be tournament legal. However I did find this combo does work very well agaisnt MF-H Basalt 230CS.

This is combo is made to kill 230 anything. That was its original purpose but I decided that I wanted to maximize its potential by adding a faster bottom, more weight, and find the proper techniques to use against various combos. The original combo was LLD BD145LRF. The metal face adds more weight so when it is being carried at high speeds, it really does act like a tank and truck anything out.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - ControL_s SouL_ - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  10:02 PM)Blitz Wrote: The reasons I didn't post the results we got are the fact that the SD that was being used was super worn and wouldn't be tournament legal. However I did find this combo does work very well agaisnt MF-H Basalt 230CS.

I done a couple of rounds with my mint WD with ControL_ and it done just as well.

(Apr. 26, 2011  10:16 PM)aron101 Wrote:

I done a couple of rounds with my mint WD with ControL_ and it done just as well.

So you are saying Earth Aquario 100WD worked right? I am going to test that right now.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - ControL_s SouL_ - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  10:17 PM)Bluezee Wrote:

So you are saying Earth Aquario 100WD worked right? I am going to test that right now.

Keep in mind we weren't banking the lightning tank, we were doing sliding shoot with it.

(Apr. 26, 2011  10:19 PM)aron101 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  10:17 PM)Bluezee Wrote:

Keep in mind we weren't banking the lightning tank, we were doing sliding shoot with it.

Oh well in that case, I don't need to test anything. I will go on with my other tests.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Nile - Apr. 27, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  10:20 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Oh well in that case, I don't need to test anything. I will go on with my other tests.

why don't you test this against other attack types
Like MF LLD 90 RF, or MF Vulcan Horseus DF105 XF/RF/R2F
After that your combo is pretty much invincible... Well sorta

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - th!nk - Apr. 27, 2011

Why df105 on vulcan, I was under the impression the lower it is, the better? (though, obviously, 230 kills it). Using those combo's in the current metagame would be really foolish, so I don't think you would come accross them*(may vary from scene to scene). That said, I would expect bd145 would murder them especially on a rubber bottom (and having the same spin direction as lld. Might suggest testing vs mf lld85rf, as if it gets under bd145, you may have trouble.
But, frankly, I think bluezee is right focusing on stamina and defence for now, as they are the primary point and measure of attack types, respectively, and also dominate the metagame right now.
And, let's be honest, testing is hard work, especially attack vs attack (as they have such low stamina, it's hard to get fair tests without an equal blader to assist.)

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - GaleForce - Apr. 27, 2011

After reading all of this, I just want to see Maximum Meteor vs Lightning tank...

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Bluezee - Apr. 27, 2011

(Apr. 27, 2011  11:22 AM)th!nk Wrote: Why df105 on vulcan, I was under the impression the lower it is, the better? (though, obviously, 230 kills it). Using those combo's in the current metagame would be really foolish, so I don't think you would come accross them*(may vary from scene to scene). That said, I would expect bd145 would murder them especially on a rubber bottom (and having the same spin direction as lld. Might suggest testing vs mf lld85rf, as if it gets under bd145, you may have trouble.
But, frankly, I think bluezee is right focusing on stamina and defence for now, as they are the primary point and measure of attack types, respectively, and also dominate the metagame right now.
And, let's be honest, testing is hard work, especially attack vs attack (as they have such low stamina, it's hard to get fair tests without an equal blader to assist.)

Thank you very much for your help. That would have been a lot to explain. Also, I have informal tests on LLD 85RF against this and it was a complete waste of time considering that BD145 just absorbed the hits and sent it flying afterwards. It really wasnt fair. Also, I do have a few tests on Vulcan down on paper. I suppose I can post it.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Raijin - Apr. 27, 2011

Bluezee, could you test this against MF-H Pisces BD145MS. Me and thermalblaze were doing some matches for fun. He made this combo and I told him about it (He didn't know it was yours). So we played some matches and Pisces was winning consecutively. We did it 5 times and got 4 outspins (Pisces) to 1 outspin (L Drago). We'll post some results when we do proper testing tomorrow.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Deikailo - Apr. 28, 2011

In what stadium? Because this blade doesn't leave anything lasting to outspin a majority of the time.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Hov - Apr. 28, 2011

LOL I know right? Unless it was in a balance or stamina stadium?

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Thermal Blaze - Apr. 28, 2011

me and raijin tested in a TT attack stadium he will be posting the testing results later today maybe. if not today tomorrow

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Dan - Apr. 28, 2011

MS' balance is very questionable, and IIRC, it doesn't have too much grip on the stadium. I don't see how your even getting a single win since with MS being thrown around, BD145 would certainly scrape.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Electric - Apr. 28, 2011

MS is Metal, Which is very low friction and traction, So it has almost no grip.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Raijin - Apr. 28, 2011

Okay, here we go.

MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF vs. MF-H Pisces BD145MS
Testing by Raijin (Me) and thermalblaze. (Thanks, dude)

Equipment:
Standard Beylauncher on Launcher Grip.
Beylauncher L on Launcher Grip.
TT Attack Stadium.

Note: We switched launchers halfway through the testing to keep it fair

Banking shot used for L Drago.

1) Pisces OS
2) Pisces OS
3) Pisces OS
4) L Drago OS
5) Pisces OS
Switch
6) Pisces KO
7) Pisces OS
8) Pisces OS
9) L Drago KO
10) Pisces OS

Pisces win percentage = 80%

By making Boost Disk to Boost Disk contact most of the time, L Drago wasn't able to get any good hits. When Pisces was smashed causing it to fly off, it would scrape the stadium to save itself. Even though it lost a large amount of stamina, it was able to survive long enough to outspin L Drago.

(Apr. 28, 2011  6:37 PM)Dan Wrote: MS' balance is very questionable, and IIRC, it doesn't have too much grip on the stadium. I don't see how your even getting a single win since with MS being thrown around, BD145 would certainly scrape.

I dont understand either how the MS had ok balance and didnt get thrown around that much Uncertain and the BD145 did scrap but then it got back up ok. As Bluezee said the BD145 on LLD does spin steal a ting bit but more equalization so i suppose that Pisces took some spin as well. Idk thoe

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Bluezee - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  6:41 PM)Raijin Wrote: Okay, here we go.

MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF vs. MF-H Pisces BD145MS
Testing by Raijin (Me) and thermalblaze. (Thanks, dude)

Equipment:
Standard Beylauncher on Launcher Grip.
Beylauncher L on Launcher Grip.
TT Attack Stadium.

Note: We switched launchers halfway through the testing to keep it fair

Banking shot used for L Drago.

1) Pisces OS
2) Pisces OS
3) Pisces OS
4) L Drago OS
5) Pisces OS
Switch
6) Pisces KO
7) Pisces OS
8) Pisces OS
9) L Drago KO
10) Pisces OS

Pisces win percentage = 80%

By making Boost Disk to Boost Disk contact most of the time, L Drago wasn't able to get any good hits. When Pisces was smashed causing it to fly off, it would scrape the stadium to save itself. Even though it lost a large amount of stamina, it was able to survive long enough to outspin L Drago.

Okay. Here is what is wrong with this. What mode is your Lightning L-Drago in? And why are you banking against a beyblade with similar heights? You are to use banking on LTSCs and sliding shoot on combos that are the same height or above. Put it this way, anything lower than 145, bank. Anything the same height or above, sliding shoot.

Also, would you say you are skilled with attackers, or at least enough to perform a successful sliding shot? If not, problem solved right there.

I can but thermalblaze can't. I'll try it again if you want. And L Drago was in Upper Mode.

Gasp i can slide shoot - sorry off topic

and yeah it was in upper mode

(Apr. 28, 2011  7:17 PM)Raijin Wrote: I can but thermalblaze can't. I'll try it again if you want. And L Drago was in Upper Mode.

And that there is the problem. This definitely needs to be done again with someone who can do it properly or something.

No you can't! You can bank shoot but you can't slide shoot! I've seen you try and you don't do it very well.

Anyways, if you have the parts Bluezee, then I suggest you try it for yourself.

(Apr. 28, 2011  7:22 PM)Raijin Wrote: No you can't! You can bank shoot but you can't slide shoot! I've seen you try and you don't do it very well.

Anyways, if you have the parts Bluezee, then I suggest you try it for yourself.

I will do this right now. I have all the parts. Results will be up in a few. I need to do some more testing and team practicing before this.

Okay then, I'll be waiting.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Bluezee - Apr. 29, 2011

Took me a while but I have more results:

Tank vs. MF-H Pisces BD145MS
Tank: 19/20 (17KO 2OS)
Pisces: 1/20 (1OS)

Tank vs. MF LLD CH120RF
Tank: 16/20 (11OS 5KO)
LLD CH120: 4/20 (3KO 1OS)

Posting more in a bit..Need to practice for a while.