World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF (/Thread-MF-Lightning-L-Drago-BD145LRF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - th!nk - Jun. 22, 2011

Hahahah. Speak for yourself. I can't wait to see what the metagame is out here (I suspect a lot of hasbro parts though). It IS one of the combo's I'm probably going to use at least once during the tourney, but you know me, I have lots up my sleeves all the time.

Dan: Fair enough, I'm just concerned about more damn arguments over petty carp. Tongue_out

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - SaintNP - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  6:16 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  6:10 AM)SaintNP Wrote: could you test this combo against MF LLD BD145 LRF(i know its the same combo) it could be the one that beats it (the only thing thats strong enough to beat it is itself)

There wouldn't be any point to that. It will just be based on skills, since the beys are the same.

thats the point, if you use 2 different combos it will be like this:50% combo,25%skill,
25%luck(what beys your enemy use and what you choose)

with same beys it will be:95% skill and 5% luck

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - th!nk - Jun. 22, 2011

Which tells us nothing about the bloody combo. It's TOTALLY pointless. With the same combo, the same person, the winrate should be exactly 50%. Anything else would be chance.
Seriously, are you that dumb you can't work that out yourself?

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Chups - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  1:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hahahah. Speak for yourself. I can't wait to see what the metagame is out here (I suspect a lot of hasbro parts though). It IS one of the combo's I'm probably going to use at least once during the tourney, but you know me, I have lots up my sleeves all the time.

Dan: Fair enough, I'm just concerned about more damn arguments over petty carp. Tongue_out
Thats why I said Down, Down under. Down Under = Australia Down, Down Australia =Melbourne xD

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Priscient - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 22, 2011  11:59 AM)Chups Wrote: Just popping in once again to say this is my #1 Unrivaled favourite attack Combo. It's sheer Force is amazing. Its a Fantastic Combo and many people down here in Melbourne worship you Bluezee (and Dan) for Creating (pls dun kill me!!!111) or making this thread. It is hands Down #1 most used Attack combo down, Down Under and we have alot of Attack users. Thank you Smile

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MLMPPCRTTH-The-Final-Counter?page=15
^ I thought this thread would've done something at least for the worshipping situation.

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - BHorogium - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  6:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Nope. How worn is it?

Used in about 10 battles... It's moves pretty good now, but it stays in the middle really still for the last few seconds of the battle...

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - th!nk - Jun. 23, 2011

That's normal. Just launch harder, I guess :p

@Pocky: get over yo' self, he likes the combo, he's not worshipping it, and he has explained the basis for his appreciation. You, on the other hand, are being unnecessarily disruptive. There's no issue with appreciating a combo, if there was, I'd call bull on it straight away, as would most sensible, logical people. Stop looking for fights.

Chups: did you? Didn't see it. We normally call you "over there" or "that place with the carp weather" Try to ignore pocky btw, "he aint worth it, man" Tongue_out

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - BHorogium - Jun. 23, 2011

Alright thanks =D Now just to wait for my Hell Kerbecs!

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Priscient - Jun. 23, 2011

th!nk, you obviously are trying to make something big out of nothing, my post isn't even directed at him, it's directed at the people in melbourne who do "worship" it. Henceforth "You would've thought that this thread would've at least done something for the worshipping".

Please, read posts properly before you assume anything at all, and again don't pick up on Bluezee's attitude by acting all high and mighty towards me. Oh yes, and maybe you should read the advice you sent me; "stop looking for fights".

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - KCPJ - Jun. 23, 2011

could you guy test Lightning Ldrago BD145LRF against my Meteo Ldrago BD145LF

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Resistance - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  10:40 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: could you guy test Lightning Ldrago BD145LRF against my Meteo Ldrago BD145LF

LF is not the best bottom to use..

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - KCPJ - Jun. 23, 2011

still,i think it can beat LLDBD145LRF

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Resistance - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  10:52 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: still,i think it can beat LLDBD145LRF

Alright I have have access to these combos so I will test it when I can. If it was to win it would probably be out-spin imo.

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - KCPJ - Jun. 24, 2011

it looks like Meteo Ldrago BD145LF can beat this combo

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - th!nk - Jun. 24, 2011

I doubt it, tbh, I'll see if I get time to try it later, but I suspect, as LRF is faster, it'll just chase you around the lightning ridge and smack you out.

@Pockyx3, I apologise if you didn't mean it that way, but it sounded inflammatory to me, and I'm sick of seeing this thread derailed by similar comments.

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Bluezee - Jun. 24, 2011

(Jun. 23, 2011  10:34 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: th!nk, you obviously are trying to make something big out of nothing, my post isn't even directed at him, it's directed at the people in melbourne who do "worship" it. Henceforth "You would've thought that this thread would've at least done something for the worshipping".

Please, read posts properly before you assume anything at all, and again don't pick up on Bluezee's attitude by acting all high and mighty towards me. Oh yes, and maybe you should read the advice you sent me; "stop looking for fights".

Woah, pause. I had every reason to say everything I said to you. You never made any sense.....th!nk was right in saying what he said because anyone could have taken your post as a shot at someone/something and personalized it. You needed to be more specific and you werent.

Yeah, I woke up from my hibernation now. I will be posting up pictures of worn vs. semi-worn/new L Drago clear wheels. This way, the major difference in shaping and molding can be evident as the clear wheel is definitely a major factor in this combo's success.

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Priscient - Jun. 24, 2011

th!nk, I accept your apology, like Bluezee said it could've been taken the wrong way by anybody so it's partially my fault too. However I don't agree with the fact that he had every right/reason towards whatever he said towards me, but I'm not going to go into that argument with him again.

And, Bluezee would you please submit some test results of MF LLD BD145RF against MF-H Libra BD145CS? As I would like to compare results if possible to see if a RF to LRF really makes such a large difference, as I don't get great results against that combination. (If you're wondering why not against Basalt, it's because I don't own one.)

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Hov - Jun. 24, 2011

He said he doesnt have a spare BD145.Also Bluezee check your PM Eee

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - halfbeastblader - Jun. 25, 2011

to those results, just wow, i did not know BD145 was THAT good for attack

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Callum6939 - Jun. 25, 2011

BD145 aids for the spin stealing, also did you have to quote the OP? ¬¬

(Jun. 25, 2011  6:12 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: BD145 aids for the spin stealing, also did you have to quote the OP? ¬¬

is quoting the OP bad?

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - BeybladeStation - Jun. 25, 2011

Is anyone willing to do a test for me?

MF-H Gravity Perseus (R,D) BD145CS(Worn) VS. MF LLD BD145LRF

I searched, couldn't find it. Thanks.

EDIT: stormldrago Yes, it is very lengthy.

(Jun. 25, 2011  6:14 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Is anyone willing to do a test for me?

MF-H Gravity Perseus (R,D) BD145CS(Worn) VS. MF LLD BD145LRF

I searched, couldn't find it. Thanks.

EDIT: stormldrago Yes, it is very lengthy.

srry, and im not a mod, but i can say, u might want that other post in da build me a combo #2 thread

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - KCPJ - Jun. 25, 2011

hes not trying to build a combo,he asking for someone to test his combo against the combo which is the main topic of this thread

oh, srry Unhappy

and im also srry for falsely correcting u beyblade station, i like ur vids