World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF (/Thread-MF-Lightning-L-Drago-BD145LRF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Hov - Jun. 06, 2011

Woahhh fyuuor. Nice results but I thought RS was dominant if its against a right spin. And LDD on RS is dominant defense type, same as gravity. You sure proved us wrong lol.

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - th!nk - Jun. 06, 2011

Bluezee, I believe, would want to know exactly how you're shooting it, I'd think extreme banking would be the best, to try to get under it. I'll play around when I'm home, methinks.

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Fyuuor - Jun. 06, 2011

I'll be uploading a video a little later to demonstrate. That way people can see whether or not I'm shooting MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF correctly at least.

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - th!nk - Jun. 06, 2011

Awesome, that'd help a LOT. Grin

I can shoot it quite well, so I'll be able to have a go. I'd never bothered to try MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85RS myself because I always figured it'd be so niche etc. Low track defence is severely under-appreciated (there was a thread for it, but soon after, 230 and BD145 were released and it was forgotten).
When I've tried it, I'll let you know if it's worth making a thread, but I'd think it's worthwhile. Not really the place to say this, but yeah, there isn't a thread or anything.

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Mc Frown - Jun. 21, 2011

So I just battled MF-H LLDrago BD145RF vs. Thunder Aquario 100SD
why did thunder win every match

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Mr. N - Jun. 21, 2011

It could be your launch. Did you bank? Also, you're using MF-H and RF when MF and LRF are better.

On the subject of Basalt 85RS, I was playing around with it earlier and it did seem to do well. I'll post some results up later.

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - bumpyfelon - Jun. 21, 2011

@McFrown *noob* kuz tunder iz de bestest defense weel ever kuz its releesd bai hasbro and its a remak of de uriginol leebra weel so its otamatikly de bestest.

(Jun. 21, 2011  2:19 AM)Mr. N Wrote: It could be your launch. Did you bank? Also, you're using MF-H and RF when MF and LRF are better.

On the subject of Basalt 85RS, I was playing around with it earlier and it did seem to do well. I'll post some results up later.
I don't think the part variance makes much of a difference. Oh, it lost with a normal face too. And I'm pretty sure I know how to launch a Beyblade by now.

(Jun. 21, 2011  2:21 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: @McFrown *noob* kuz tunder iz de bestest defense weel ever kuz its releesd bai hasbro and its a remak of de uriginol leebra weel so its otamatikly de bestest.
Shape up.

EDIT: To be fair Thunder got knocked out a few times.

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - BillyBlast - Jun. 21, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  2:21 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: @McFrown *noob* kuz tunder iz de bestest defense weel ever kuz its releesd bai hasbro and its a remak of de uriginol leebra weel so its otamatikly de bestest.

LIES thunder in way is as good as Basalt McFrown is no noob he knows the science and stuff to beyblade and one of the Smartest Members Thunder is just a bit better than inifinity which is a=only Tier 2 Decent Basalt is the Best Defense Wheel Released Libra Sheer Weight is ok and about it from what i know Earth Has no Recoil but is just light So you are Wrong Big Time Thunder is like Grand Horrible in actual Use but is Considered OK i really want to see Lightning Tank tested on C145 more for some reason i belived RS would lose Balance Fast and that Basalt would Tumbe because of the Spiral Staircase of Death i still want my test
MF-H Libra C145 CS VS MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF Damn I wish i could test i don't have BD145 just LRF (Creepy i know) I don 't think a Anti-Meta is the True answer

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Dan - Jun. 21, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  2:26 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  2:19 AM)Mr. N Wrote: It could be your launch. Did you bank? Also, you're using MF-H and RF when MF and LRF are better.

I don't think the part variance makes much of a difference. Oh, it lost with a normal face too. And I'm pretty sure I know how to launch a Beyblade by now.

Shape up.

What is thunder's weight?

(Jun. 21, 2011  2:34 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  2:26 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

Shape up.

What is thunder's weight?

It's a little over Infinity's weight sorry for being off topic

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - th!nk - Jun. 21, 2011

LRF makes a huge difference when spin-stealing/equalising, which I'd suspect would be a factor. You should be able to nudge it out though, I have little trouble with mfh libra 85cs, IIRC. That said, rock __85wd is harder than most to deal with, so it's possible.

Well McFrown, thank you for calling the guards for no reason.

MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 100SD
MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF win rate: 19/20 (19 KO)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 100SD win rate: 1/20 (1 OS)
no scraping from basalt at all, if your wondering.

Now, unless your telling me that Thunder it astronomically better than Basalt, I suggest you post a video of how your launching this beyblade. :V I know your really hung-up on the LTD/SC killing MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF, but only one single combination was tested by at most 2 people.

(Jun. 21, 2011  2:34 AM)Dan Wrote: What is thunder's weight?

It's light.
And it wasn't being super defensive or anything it just is roundish and it outspun it.

EDIT: How are you getting all those KO's. Maybe it's because Basalt is taller? It seems like generally BD145 bumps Thunder out of the way and then it loses its tight pattern.

Also I don't have any hang up. This was just an initial observation so I'll mess around with it a bit.

Double Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kees2ImxlY

I see your video, and for once, I honestly can't tell how the heck its happening. The only thing I'll guess is your RF isn't picking up enough speed? :V I know the BD145 thumping scenario, but when I tilt it BD and Lightning act together and decimate all.
I'll use Earth and retest, since it has little recoil.
I'll do my own video, how many rounds?

Edit; okay, hang-up perhaps a tad extreme, but pushing for the idea nonetheless.

I Bet you Bluezee will give you better results and it seemed in the Video your RF wasa Bit worn I guess not too much speed though i didn't watch the Whole Video up to 1:50 i watched also i wonder if R145 Could do anything to this either

quite the observation.

Yeah I'm sure Bluezee will have an explanation.
Anyways, it seems to me like BD145 just makes Lightning worse at KOing for a negligible 'pain split' effect that doesnt seem to work against a lot of bottoms. I mean I see why this combo is good, but not why it would be 'undefeatable'.

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Hero - Jun. 21, 2011

Hmm. Well, in this combo it is BD145 causing most of the KOs. Yes, this pain-spliting effect isn't as effective as say ... Meteo L Drago's but it certainly is there.

Again, no one said this combo was unbeatable; just great.

With how rife BD145 combos are someone needs to enter a tournament with like (MF) Gravity Perseus/Earth Bull/Thunder Aquario/Meteo LDrago 100SD or something. Pending a more thorough examination of course.

I would love to do that but honestly I might lose. BD145 is widespread for a reason, it works. Low track combos just don't cut it anymore, or at the moment atleast.

Edit: Actually, MF-H Basalt __ 85RS does well against this combo. It doesn't get knocked out and uses BD145s pain splitting against it because it's height puts it right at the opposing tracks height.

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - RustyXD - Jun. 21, 2011

well i did some testing , i am no master of this combo or anything but i got there results
stadium: Attack staium , Beylauncher and Beylauncher L used
MF-H Lightning L Drago BD145RF vs Thunder Bull 100SD
LLD wins 5
Thunder wins 10

My RF is worn to death though so that could explain the results , but Thunder got smashed around there wasn't 1 round where thunder didn't hit or get past the tornado ridge.

EDIT i could do a vid if needed .

Looks like I stand corrected. MF-H? Why not just a plain Metal Face?

RE: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - RustyXD - Jun. 21, 2011

Don't have one yet Unhappy I am about to order it Wink I think LLD didn't do good because as i said my RF is worn to death one should come soon. The way i shoot BD145 gets under Thunder and knocks it off balance or Lightning makes contack with thunder causing the KO .

I have herd from bluezee that the combo does better with a hasbro lughting and a TT L Drago so i am eger to test this I just have to order it , which will be very soon.

Should I put Earth on and retest?
Honestly, I don't get how your having a difficult time killing it.