World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) (/Thread-All-my-beys-on-eBay-9-and-really-cheap-for-all)

All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - kobansora - Feb. 03, 2009

US ONLY
PAYPAL ONLY

Here

Not interested in beyblading anymore so I just wanna get rid of these as soon as possible.

I've got a collection of various beyblades. They've been through hell, but still in good condition to play with. One of them is a JP Draciel, which'll come with the grease and stuff that it came with before (if the feds don't mind me shippin it or something).

[Image: PC140254.jpg]
[Image: PC140255.jpg]
[Image: PC140256.jpg]
[Image: PC140257.jpg]
[Image: PC140258.jpg]
[Image: PC140259.jpg]
[Image: PC140260.jpg]
[Image: other.jpg]

Well, I don't remember most of the names.
-Draciel S (one JP one US) (All stock parts)
-Draciel (the first one) (All parts, except I modded the base to have four balls instead of two)
-Driger S (all stock parts except for base notches) (two bases and two weight disks)
-Dragoon (All parts. With the base still intact!!)
-Dragoon Fighter (2 of them I think) (All stock parts)
-Kid Dragoon (All stock parts)
-Seaborg (?)
-Dranzers (Two kinds. One of them has a chipped attack ring. All parts)
-Galzzly (All parts)
-Some beyblade w/ jumping base (All parts) It's the orange one
-Various weight disks and other attack rings I couldn't really identify and bases
-FAKE Wolborg. I was scammed :C The only fake one though. Can use it as independence day explosive or something lol
-Various rip cords. One red long one.
-Two beyblade custom grips w/ weight and springs
-Lots of launchers, left and right

All this can be seen in the pictures.

(I dunno why the pictures came out all weird. My pics usually come up beautifully lol. Can take more if requested)

Comes with every beyblade seen.

NO BASE.

I can give the base away for free if anybody pays for the shipping. The only thing wrong with it is that the cover on the bottom is super glued on to keep it from wobbling.

RE: All my beyblades for sale - Pich - Feb. 03, 2009

Just gonna let you know that you shouldn't have had to mod the Draciel base to fit 4 metal balls in it. I'm wondering what you did to it.

RE: All my beyblades for sale - kobansora - Feb. 03, 2009

(Feb. 03, 2009  2:13 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Just gonna let you know that you shouldn't have had to mod the Draciel base to fit 4 metal balls in it. I'm wondering what you did to it.

I just meant I just "modified" it by adding more balls lol. Not exactly modifying the base; just adding more balls.

RE: All my beyblades for sale - Pich - Feb. 03, 2009

Well, its supposed to be able to do that, but okay. Good then.

RE: All my beyblades for sale - kobansora - Feb. 03, 2009

(Feb. 03, 2009  2:25 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Well, its supposed to be able to do that, but okay. Good then.

I know that. You know what? Fine then.

I put two more balls in the base.

RE: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - TicTac323 - Feb. 05, 2009

I seen this on ebay the other day. I think there is some one on ebay buying up all the beyblades he can. His ebay account name is 1***e or somethin like that

RE: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - Rocky - Feb. 05, 2009

I think ebay puts in the asterisks to censor the name. XD

RE: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - Mankster - Feb. 05, 2009

You know, putting the blades together might catch peoples' eye. Having all these random parts on the floor isn't very compelling.

RE: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - Ash - Feb. 05, 2009

(Feb. 05, 2009  10:09 PM)Mankster Wrote: You know, putting the blades together might catch peoples' eye. Having all these random parts on the floor isn't very compelling.

Yup, to me it looks like a load of parts scattered everywhere. I would be able to name each blade without scrolling down to see the list.

RE: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - Aqua - Feb. 06, 2009

Yeah it doesn't look very appealing or attractive to have all the blades' parts mixed up and scattered everywhere like that. It makes it seem like they're just old, worthless junk that you want to get rid of of. :\

RE: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - Rocky - Feb. 06, 2009

Oh stop moaning. XD We're all bladers here, I'm sure it's not hard for you to tell what parts they are. And he did bother to write a nice little list. Tongue_out

RE: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - Deikailo - Feb. 06, 2009

Quit griping, kiddies, he has grips! Doesn't matter if they are old as long as they are legit and they work.

I say, after finding all my grips missing, this is tempting...

RE: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - Anu - Feb. 06, 2009

Sad to see Bladers give up Unhappy

Anyways, Lots of RARES in there..! I won't be buying though Tongue_out

RE: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - KidTala - Feb. 06, 2009

I dont mind buying them, as what Rocky said, were bladers their beyblade you know not a peice of carp. Accept it that he's actually posted it here Uncertain

I want those grips more than anything. Unhappy But it's US only and I'm poor.......

RE: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - Deikailo - Feb. 06, 2009

(Feb. 06, 2009  11:04 PM)Rocky Wrote: I want those grips more than anything. Unhappy But it's US only and I'm poor.......
If that's the case, I'll buy some grips and when you can pay me, I'll ship it over. I'll be the proxy. Your call.

^ Pmed.

RE: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - tbourne21 - Feb. 21, 2009

im intrested how much

RE: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - Dranzer - Feb. 22, 2009

(Feb. 21, 2009  10:46 PM)tbourne21 Wrote: im intrested how much

how the hell did you not see the date on this? this ended a while back buddy =/

RE: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - Lukurt - Aug. 11, 2009

[/font]Im intrested on one of all accessories for the custom grip launcher

RE: All my beys on eBay!! (9+ and really cheap for all) - Khel - Aug. 11, 2009

This thread hasn't been posted in months. I don't think you will get a reply