World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Xlr8's graphic store #1 [closed forever!] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Xlr8's graphic store #1 [closed forever!] (/Thread-Xlr8-s-graphic-store-1-closed-forever)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - Xlr8 - Jun. 17, 2011

(Jun. 17, 2011  4:28 AM)bladestriker99 Wrote: Dude can u make me a sig of fang leone and big bang pegasus clashing in a video form and a avatar of ginka and keyoya

well that is called animations i was trying to learn them but i was unable to do so if u want a sig without animation in ur request than i can do it

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - bladestriker99 - Jun. 17, 2011

(Jun. 17, 2011  7:38 AM)xlr8 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:28 AM)bladestriker99 Wrote: Dude can u make me a sig of fang leone and big bang pegasus clashing in a video form and a avatar of ginka and keyoya

well that is called animations i was trying to learn them but i was unable to do so if u want a sig without animation in ur request than i can do it
eh then just like their about to clash and the avatar of ginka and keyoya back to back

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - dude5 - Jun. 17, 2011

can i have a sig that has basalt horogium in left and bigbang pegasus in right and the background i want black flames with red outlines and in midlle says poisin fang organisation

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - Beaul83 - Jun. 18, 2011

Could I please have a sig that has this pic in the middle - Scythe Kronos:
http://plamoya.com/bmz_cache/0/011b80cd5a09ee0ec580535e61c75d60.image.280x248.jpg
With the background like this - Fire:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-FSDpBKALFE/Shxy127xeRI/AAAAAAAAAfg/eBih4rXLzGg/S660/fire+background+mali.jpg
With text Saying: Beau L 83 near the bottom of the Sig in whatever kind of font you think would suit the sig.
could I also have an avatar like that.
Greatly appreciated.

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (CLOSED UNTILL CURRENT SIG REQUESTS R NOT DONE) - Xlr8 - Jun. 18, 2011

(May. 24, 2011  4:51 AM)ElectroKerbecs Wrote: Hey bladeruler im new to the wbo and i was wondering if you could make me a sig with a hell kerbecs on the left side with electricity coming out of him. Then can you please put a picture of damian to the right of him?And then put my name maybe to the right or practicaly anywhere just please make my name look cool.And by the way I really like all your designs. And for the avatar just either put herbecs and my name or damian and my name.
Hey bladeruler im new to the wbo and i was wondering if you could make me a sig with a hell kerbecs on the left side with electricity coming out of him. Then can you please put a picture of damian to the right of him?And then put my name maybe to the right or practicaly anywhere just please make my name look cool. ALso for my avatar can you put mercury anubis and my name on the bottom. Oh, and by the way i really like all your other designs.

here's ur sig dude

[Image: electrokerbescsig.png]
(Jun. 13, 2011  4:06 PM)DragonxHalo Wrote: hey srry to ask again but can u make me an avatar to match my sig

here's ur avatar dude

[Image: dragonxavtar.png]
(Jun. 14, 2011  3:56 PM)Ketos Wrote: Can i have a sig with an ice blue background, a picture of the grand ketos beyblade on the right and my name on the left ?

here is ur sig ketos

[Image: ketossig.jpg]

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new bey pic's available) - Xlr8 - Jun. 18, 2011

(Jun. 15, 2011  7:40 AM)Shadow Hawk 666 Wrote: hi there u made my sig and u did it so well that im going to ask u to make a av for me ( ok creepy thing with my sig i bought those two beys on the same day 3 days ago and i didn't even realise!)
Pic: A big Serpent facebolt that takes up most of the pic
Back: Black and red Flames
Words: Shadow Hawk 666 is AWESOME in blood writing

here is ur avatar dude

[Image: shadowhawkavatar.jpg]

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - Futomos - Jun. 18, 2011

Hey xlr8, can I have a sig that has a picture of scythe kronos HERE on the left of the sig and a picture of kyoya HERE to the right of the sig with a black background and a red colored text in whatever readable font there is in the bottom center part of the sig saying "Futomos".

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - #1 - Jun. 18, 2011

Woah i love your sigs!!

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - DragonxHalo - Jun. 19, 2011

thnx

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - Xlr8 - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  2:01 AM)DragonxHalo Wrote: thnx

as i usually say if u wanna say me thanks just give me credits for my work Tongue_out_wink

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new bey pic's available) - Ninja Crab - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 18, 2011  1:20 PM)xlr8 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  7:40 AM)Shadow Hawk 666 Wrote: hi there u made my sig and u did it so well that im going to ask u to make a av for me ( ok creepy thing with my sig i bought those two beys on the same day 3 days ago and i didn't even realise!)
Pic: A big Serpent facebolt that takes up most of the pic
Back: Black and red Flames
Words: Shadow Hawk 666 is AWESOME in blood writing

here is ur avatar dude

[Image: shadowhawkavatar.jpg]

Dude..... that is awesome!! like me LOL

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - Yoshimori2000 - Jun. 19, 2011

Can I have a Dragoon MS on the right and Tyson on the left with an ocean blue background and in the middle my name Yoshimori2000 with the font thant you used with vtboy725 Thanks!!!

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - Capricorn7 - Jun. 20, 2011

can u plz make me a awsome sig thanks Grin

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - Ketos - Jun. 20, 2011

thank you Cute

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - Xlr8 - Jun. 20, 2011

Shadow Hawk 666 and Ketos u r welcome and ketos remember to give me credits after u put it

Capricorn7 please request wat u want in ur sigs
(Jun. 14, 2011  9:40 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Hi,
could you please make me an Avatar similar to the one i currently have but with this image. (Scyth Kronos)

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/8901/scythekronoscommercialp.jpg

Just the bey on the right side on it's own.

Let me no if u can or won't do it, thanks.

here is ur avatar

[Image: GreeNxBlader.jpg]
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:03 PM)vtboy725 Wrote: signature
picture:julius caesar with gravity perseus
background: face of gravity perseus
text:vtboy725 (right side)
font:blue

here is ur sig dude

[Image: vtboysig.jpg]
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:21 PM)TheBigBang Wrote: Hey you seem to be making awesome sigs so may I request?

If so:

Picture: Big Bang Pegasis which takes up the whole left side (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://api.ning.com/files/Qdr3hP*92AU5YgMjt72RCxCUSUmshqW9nl5lZlClAwnGqH6LE8FHJgYKcvoJDr1jal3A8U-LqwYZoiLoxMeI9HWq0YdJ9Y-H/Bigbangpegasis.jpg%3Fwidth%3D484%26height%3D349&imgrefurl=http://www.beybladesonline.com/photo/big-bang-pegasis-fd-1%3Fcontext%3Dlatest&usg=__2fb0fXRPdazn5aM_PiMWD-VfMwE=&h=349&w=484&sz=105&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=TkYlrYX6WlG1QM:&tbnh=156&tbnw=206&ei=75T4TdmgEIzWvQPZ_ICJDA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DBig%2Bbang%2Bpegasis%2Bface%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D620%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=276&vpy=81&dur=424&hovh=169&hovw=227&tx=125&ty=95&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:0&biw=1280&bih=620)

Name: TheBigBang (if you can, make the "The" italic) in Comic Sans MS on the righthand side.

Background: A fire background like this (http://www.google.com.hk/imgres?imgurl=http://sluggersmc.org/images/blue-welcome-flames-fire.gif&imgrefurl=http://olu585jij.blogspot.com/2011/05/blue-fire-wallpaper.html&usg=__dPgkXaN03jkDj01tuhjF7Q0FDuc=&h=512&w=800&sz=1418&hl=zh-TW&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=vygocuHcv5_IGM:&tbnh=134&tbnw=209&ei=o5X4TbbnGoSKuAP5sP2IDA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dblue%2Bfire%2Bbackground%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dzh-TW%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D620%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=836&vpy=292&dur=339&hovh=180&hovw=281&tx=103&ty=109&page=1&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0&biw=1280&bih=620)

Font: Red

Thanks Grin

here is ur sig Wink

[Image: thebigbangsig.jpg]

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - TheBigBang - Jun. 20, 2011

THANKS SO MUCH, IT IS SO FRIKIN AWESOME!!!!!!! THANKS SOO SO MUCH!!
Hey if its too much to ask, can u make an avatar version of my sig (u made the sig)

thanks again for the sig, its so frikin awesome!!!!! Eee

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - JCx06 - Jun. 20, 2011

Hey xlr8, can I have a sig with Big Bang pegasis in a night background, and JCx06 on the left glowing red.
thanks

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - Xlr8 - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  5:40 AM)TheBigBang Wrote: THANKS SO MUCH, IT IS SO FRIKIN AWESOME!!!!!!! THANKS SOO SO MUCH!!
Hey if its too much to ask, can u make an avatar version of my sig (u made the sig)

thanks again for the sig, its so frikin awesome!!!!! Eee

yes i will going to create it and others next week because i m going out of stayion

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - GreeNxBlader - Jun. 20, 2011

Thanks for the avatar, though i was hoping for my username to be in it like my current one :\

(Jun. 20, 2011  8:28 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Thanks for the avatar, though i was hoping for my username to be in it like my current one :\

but u didn't mentioned it in ur request so i thought u don't want it

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - DragoonDestroy - Jun. 20, 2011

Cool sigs here, im glad mine is gonna look as cool as thses ones Joyful_2 Could I have:
-A picture of Dragoon G somewhere as well as a zoomed in gravity perseus face bolt
-A dark blue background with hints of white
-And i'll leave you with the font
Thanks alot! Cute
and can anybody tell me how to put sigs on and how do i write underneath my sig, to credit (sorry if i sound like a newbie but i dont know how to do that :\

and can my avatar be a Straw hat pirate flag

Arigato tomodachi XD

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - PegasusPower - Jun. 20, 2011

Can you make me one with pegasus (big bang) clashing against lDago Destroy... Background blue and red...And i want ginga and ryuga's head against eachother! Thanks!
oh i almost forgot to put the words in the cornor like yours! and its a sig.thanks!

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - MidniteBlader - Jun. 20, 2011

Cancel My Request

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - SamuraiX - Jun. 21, 2011

hi can you make me a signature of faust an basalt clashing with tala an wolborg make the background black an white an grey an put tala with a evil smile in the middle an put the words "the biggest icon in bladeing" in the center an have the words flashing on an off in red blood red an black if u can THANKS!

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - TwiztidBlader - Jun. 21, 2011

hey can u make 1 for me of Ray Gil clashing with Mad Cancer with a electricity background and put M.Cancer90R2F above the beyblades in red graffiti writing ok thank you