World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Xlr8's graphic store #1 [closed forever!] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Xlr8's graphic store #1 [closed forever!] (/Thread-Xlr8-s-graphic-store-1-closed-forever)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - Kaiba12 - May. 19, 2011

Dude, you are amazing. I want a signature done , and i will have a link to this page, AND credit to you. All i want i one that says Kaiba12 with a picture of kaiba (i will provide a link , but any you think would look cool) and my beyblade, which is just cyber pegasus. or cyber pegasus AND rock leone, but either works with me. Image of kaiba

http://anime-wallpapers.com/images/800x600/seto-kaiba.jpg

Background: Icy blue like in the picture.

Thanks!

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - kkk13451 - May. 20, 2011

Hi,
for my sig,
i want earth virgo in the middle,
with the words kunli zhang on top of the bey,
and ginka in the background.
PS:Make it look as cool as possible.
Thanks!!
Smile

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - EpicPwnage - May. 20, 2011

can I have the same sig as legendary 4's, but with l-drago on the left and with my name in the font just like wut I have now, as well as a fiery back ground?

here is the pic for it (with l-drago instead of that skull thing, MY name in MY font, and a fiery backround):
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff438/prakhar1004/spark.png

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - Synth - May. 20, 2011

you requested to sdamon.....the exact same thing

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - Xlr8 - May. 20, 2011

(May. 20, 2011  12:40 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: can I have the same sig as legendary 4's, but with l-drago on the left and with my name in the font just like wut I have now, as well as a fiery back ground?

here is the pic for it (with l-drago instead of that skull thing, MY name in MY font, and a fiery backround):
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff438/prakhar1004/spark.png

dude so now ur sig request is cancelled and ur warned i gave u a warning through pm but now i can't do anything

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - EpicPwnage - May. 20, 2011

Ummm...
I can't get warned, cuz I am now choosing u as my graphics creator. I decided on u cuz BBP9 said he was closed 4ever, which means that I won't get anything from him again.

Sooo...can u make that sig I requested? Gasp

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - Sparta - May. 20, 2011

Wow, this sig shop has developed nicely. Also, Balderuler, your signature making skills have greatly improved. However for fear of getting warned because I have just asked for a sig from a different shop I will not make a request.

Nice job here, though.

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - AtomicFangâ„¢ - May. 20, 2011

i Cancel My Sig.

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - Xlr8 - May. 20, 2011

(May. 20, 2011  7:53 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: Ummm...
I can't get warned, cuz I am now choosing u as my graphics creator. I decided on u cuz BBP9 said he was closed 4ever, which means that I won't get anything from him again.

Sooo...can u make that sig I requested? Gasp

yes ur sig request is excepted now

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - Captain Caprii - May. 20, 2011

Sorry wrote post on acident

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (new text styles, fonts available & no image req.) - Xlr8 - May. 21, 2011

(May. 14, 2011  6:43 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: Can i have a sig of Yuu and Libra and my username and a cool red background Make it really cool and can you give me a matching avatar Thanks a lot in advance

here is ur avatar and sig dude

[Image: db9999.jpg]

[Image: db9999sig.jpg]

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - Captain Caprii - May. 21, 2011

Wow i just fell in love with your sigs xD. Good Job Joyful_3

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - Xlr8 - May. 21, 2011

(May. 21, 2011  3:27 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote: Wow i just fell in love with your sigs xD. Good Job Joyful_3

thanks for complement and now i m getting many tips from my wbo friends that now i m able to increase my sig making skills more

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - HorogiumX - May. 21, 2011

I want a sig with Damian launching Hell Kerbecs on one side with a fire background and Ginga launching Galaxy Pegasis one the other side with a space background with the two sides separated by a lightning bolt. Make it say HorogiumX on the bottom in a techy font and Team Galaxy Wings and its symbol in a futuristic font on the top. Also make a matching avatar please.

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - Sparta - May. 21, 2011

Yeah, you can definitely compete with the best of them. Nice job!

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - Cool Blader - May. 22, 2011

Dude I want ruyuga holding ldrago destroy out and the background to be fading red and make it say coolblader in a techy font in the bottom PS: this is a avatar and sig

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - TheChosen1 - May. 22, 2011

hey can you make me a picture of ryuga holding meteoldrago the background black and red and make it say TheChosen1 btw this is a sig

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (IT'S OPEN) - Captain Caprii - May. 23, 2011

other then the sig i requested i want to help your ablitys grow Joyful_3 ill give you challenge sigs to do when u get a bit of free time and wanna do them.

Is this ok with you Joyful_3 pm me if it is xD

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (CLOSED UNTILL CURRENT SIG REQUESTS R NOT DONE) - ElectroKerbecs - May. 24, 2011

Hey bladeruler im new to the wbo and i was wondering if you could make me a sig with a hell kerbecs on the left side with electricity coming out of him. Then can you please put a picture of damian to the right of him?And then put my name maybe to the right or practicaly anywhere just please make my name look cool.And by the way I really like all your designs. And for the avatar just either put herbecs and my name or damian and my name.
Hey bladeruler im new to the wbo and i was wondering if you could make me a sig with a hell kerbecs on the left side with electricity coming out of him. Then can you please put a picture of damian to the right of him?And then put my name maybe to the right or practicaly anywhere just please make my name look cool. ALso for my avatar can you put mercury anubis and my name on the bottom. Oh, and by the way i really like all your other designs.

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (CLOSED UNTILL CURRENT SIG REQUESTS R NOT DONE) - Kaiba12 - May. 24, 2011

Thanks! I can wait as long as it takes because i would imagine it's hard to do, and you seem to have many of a request, it only shows you're the best!

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (CLOSED UNTILL CURRENT SIG REQUESTS R NOT DONE) - DragonxHalo - May. 24, 2011

hey can u make me a sig and avatr i would like for my username to be in the middle with the font in some graffiti alphabet and i would like legend cyber pegasus in the left hand corner and sora in the left hand corner and can u make the background like a blue dragon's cave and if u do this i extremly thnk u

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (new text styles, fonts available & no image req.) - Xlr8 - May. 24, 2011

(May. 14, 2011  7:26 AM)Mugiwara Luffy Wrote: can i get a sig with enel from one piece in it and meteo ldrago assault ver in it with my name somewhere in it and make the blackground black with electricity and lightning in it
can i get this enel?
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090527120133/onepiece/es/images/archive/c/c3/20090527122302!Enel-1-.jpg

here is ur sig dude

[Image: luffy.png]
(May. 15, 2011  5:01 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote: Where did you get that anime guy for the preview person on the 5th one .if possible i want that guy in a sig with a sorta icy background and if you got some sorta color editer can you change all those flames to a blue or light blue and put Bezerker Of Ice. Thanks in advance you must do tons of work 0-0.

Edit: I would like my name in the same type of font yours is in but i want it a icy type of color if possible Joyful_3

here is ur sig dude

[Image: captaincaprii.png]

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (new text styles, fonts available & no image req.) - Xlr8 - May. 25, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  6:53 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: @bladeruler hey can i have a sig and avatar like urs except with my name with poison serpent and his owner

here is ur sig and avatar

[Image: Bunnii2165avatar.png]

[Image: Bunnii2165.png]

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (CLOSED UNTILL CURRENT SIG REQUESTS R NOT DONE) - Captain Caprii - May. 25, 2011

xD i know its closed but i kinda wanted a avatar version to sorry for any inconvinence

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (CLOSED UNTILL CURRENT SIG REQUESTS R NOT DONE) - mintberry - May. 25, 2011

i didnt get my sig i want flame libra on the left side and mintberry crunch on the right side and i want a green backround with my name on the middle