World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Xlr8's graphic store #1 [closed forever!] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Xlr8's graphic store #1 [closed forever!] (/Thread-Xlr8-s-graphic-store-1-closed-forever)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [ co patterned with soul_] - Futomos - Jul. 23, 2011

I saw a typo in Code Monkey's sig, you said Code Moneky, not Code Monkey. And another typo in the thread title. It says "[Co-Patterned with Soul_]", instead of "[Co-Partnered with Soul_]".

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Bey5Star. - Jul. 23, 2011

(Jul. 23, 2011  11:43 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: well the last three post makers please request completly if u don't know the pattern of requesting please ssee the op or else u r request won't be done as they all r not complete

I Will Remake my Request.
For Signature:
*Scythe Kronos in the Middle.(Just Crop The Image.)
[Image: 688px-Kronos99.JPG]
*Aguma One the Right side.(Make it Slightly Clear)
[Image: AgumaTrans.png]
*And then the Beast of Scythe Kronos on the left side.
[Image: ScytheKronosBeast.png]
*And Then The Font Should be like the Font on your Signature and the text says (BEY5STAR)All Capital Letters and it is positioned below the picture of scythe kronos.
And The Back Ground is the Galaxy.

And For The Avatar.
*The Picture is Like this.
[Image: 350472758972.jpg]
And The font is the one like your signature and the text says Bey5star All Capital Letters and it should be positioned below the picture of scythe kronos.

Thannks! Smile

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [ co patterned with soul_] - GHOST-monkey - Jul. 23, 2011

(Jul. 06, 2011  10:59 AM)Code monkey Wrote: Hey can u make my sig w/ ginka and ryuga facing off while pegasus and l drago clash a huge boom in the background and golden pegasus64 written in there and u can suprise me on the font and text.

here is ur sig

[Image: codemonkeysignature.png]
[/quote]

Thx man It looks awsome!!

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - xXAyazXx - Jul. 23, 2011

Hi Xlr8 i love your signatures and was wondering if you could make me one, please. I would love it . could it have this backround http://www..co.uk/imgres?q=rock+leone&hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=a7BP7Nr0jT9ylM:&imgrefurl=http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/File:RockLeone_MANGA.PNG&docid=a8oNzhF1bRwbbM&w=426&h=396&ei=lxorTrWcPM298gPw1NHqCw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=255&page=2&tbnh=172&tbnw=185&start=24&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:24&tx=65&ty=47&biw=1024&bih=677 and my name over it BeyMVs Thank you!

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - Like a boss - Jul. 23, 2011

Can you make me an avatar with zeo abyss in the front and basalt horogium in the background and write the4anime under zeo and suprise me with the text and font

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Black Ghost - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 23, 2011  11:43 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: well the last three post makers please request completly if u don't know the pattern of requesting please ssee the op or else u r request won't be done as they all r not complete

Okay.
I want a picture of Ryuuga on the left, Meteo LDrago on the right, and my name in the center.
I also want a red background.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - JoEy-LoPeZ - Jul. 24, 2011

Hey xlr8 can u make me a sig w/ I transparant pegasus for the background w/ a darkwolf & pegasus facing off while the animals staredown & JoEy-LoPEz in the bottom center.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - Xlr8 - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  6:15 AM)JoEy-LoPeZ Wrote: Hey xlr8 can u make me a sig w/ I transparant pegasus for the background w/ a darkwolf & pegasus facing off while the animals staredown & JoEy-LoPEz in the bottom center.

"darkwolf & pegasus facing off while the animals staredown" what do u mean with these lines

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - JoEy-LoPeZ - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  8:07 AM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  6:15 AM)JoEy-LoPeZ Wrote: Hey xlr8 can u make me a sig w/ I transparant pegasus for the background w/ a darkwolf & pegasus facing off while the animals staredown & JoEy-LoPEz in the bottom center.

"darkwolf & pegasus facing off while the animals staredown" what do u mean with these lines

Like in the anime when they infultrate the darknebula when ginga faced doji before ryuga.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - xXAyazXx - Jul. 24, 2011

To Xlr8,
I would love 4 you to make me a signature it would be epic . I love LEONE! so in it can you put this in. http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=rock+le...bM&w=426&h Also Could you please put my name (BeyMVs) in it in the middle and could the font be Rockwell . thank you! BeyMVs

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - Itachi8 - Jul. 24, 2011

All the the link is a google images blank page.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - xXAyazXx - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  12:40 PM)BeyMVs Wrote: To Xlr8,
I would love 4 you to make me a signature it would be epic . I love LEONE! so in it can you put this in. http://google.co.uk/imgres?q=rock+leone&um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbnid=a7BP7Nr0jT9ylM:&imgrefurl=http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/File:RockLeone_MANGA.PNG&docid=a8oNzhF1bRw Also Could you please put my name (BeyMVs) in it in the middle and could the font be Rockwell . thank you! BeyMVs

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Xlr8 - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 06, 2011  2:03 PM)darkmantis Wrote: Dude,can i hv one with Earth eagle , Tsubasa and my name on it??? i dont care about the background or anything
and put italic Quill font

here is ur sig dude

[Image: darkmantissig.png]
(Jul. 09, 2011  1:41 AM)CounterBlader Wrote: heeeyyy can u make me a sig with counter leone and with a picture of his symbol in the middle and my name is anyhere u want it to be and make the background anything! as long as it has some red in it... PLEASE? and please make my name on it in the same writing as the wbo and blue glowing sorta like yours but make mine blue on the name if thats possible. thank you (and can u make me a matching avatar too?)
here is ur sig

[Image: counterbladersig.png]
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:48 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Name: Flame Aries
Type: Signature
Size: You can decide
Theme:Tiger eyes in front with a super nova in the background (the best pictures of them you can find)
Additional:Thank You for doing this and all your hard work! A million times, Thank You!
(You can do my sig whenever you feel like it)

here is ur sig

[Image: FlameAriessig.png]

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Black Ghost - Jul. 24, 2011

(Jul. 24, 2011  12:59 AM)Ryuuga Forever Wrote:

Okay.
I want a picture of Ryuuga on the left, Meteo LDrago on the right, and my name in the center.
I also want a red background.
Quoting this.
Sorry if I'm impatient, I run out of patience EASILY. <-- Off-topic.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - DeltaFate - Jul. 24, 2011

Bey: Gravity pegasus
Background Colors: Fadey Blue black white
Character Ginka

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Xlr8 - Jul. 25, 2011

(Jul. 11, 2011  5:38 PM)B3yBl@d3SpiriTâ„¢ Wrote: Hi! I was wondering if you would be able to make a moving avatar showing galaxy pegasus and meteo l-drago battling(spinning through obstacles and hitting and then repeat)? and a matching sig showing Gingka and Ryuga on the two opposite sides of the sigs, and their respective blades battling(Spinning) in the middle and my name anywhere on the bottom(shining/glowing in whatever 2 contrast colours you see fit) with the background being something of the colour like the one you made for beyruler123??? Thank You Very Much in advance...Smile

sorry but i cannot do animations it is better if u request dex for this as he is quite good in animations

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - Wolverine Mode - Jul. 25, 2011

Or Greimatter , he is even better than DeX in animations Uncertain.

Xlr8 : I am sorry but I am getting a hell lot' a requests on another forum , I will try my best to do these requests.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - Bleik - Jul. 25, 2011

Can you make me sig that is just this: http://th769.photobucket.com/albums/xx339/m0ni_rAwR/teh_funnies/th_epic.gif
but bigger

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - Xyo - Jul. 26, 2011

(Jul. 25, 2011  8:19 PM)Soul_ Wrote: Xlr8 : I am sorry but I am getting a hell lot' a requests on another forum , I will try my best to do these requests.
What forum is that i forgot im opening there Grin

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - Wolverine Mode - Jul. 26, 2011

Well , that is not the forum you think Wink. It's on another forum which you don't think , haha.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - Xyo - Jul. 26, 2011

What is it? Could you tell me?

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - NoodooSoup - Jul. 26, 2011

Ok, I've seen enough of this. No offense, but please stop using the damn Bevel and Emboss! It looks cheap and overused, and I'm telling you this so you can change.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - Xlr8 - Jul. 26, 2011

(Jul. 26, 2011  12:22 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Ok, I've seen enough of this. No offense, but please stop using the damn Bevel and Emboss! It looks cheap and overused, and I'm telling you this so you can change.

thanks for the advice dude i will going to implement on it.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - BeybladerPotter - Jul. 26, 2011

^Exactly. Its a very cheap trick. Stop using it. I barely even use it. And, dude, try burning/dodging for once. It will help you a LOT. And this is just a suggestion, please, try to make your own backgrounds. It doesn't mean you shouldn't use a pre-made one, even I use them but in some sigs, you should at least try to make your own.

Wink Hope I helped....Uh...Sort of.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [Co-Partnered with Soul_] - Xlr8 - Jul. 26, 2011

(Jul. 26, 2011  12:30 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: ^Exactly. Its a very cheap trick. Stop using it. I barely even use it. And, dude, try burning/dodging for once. It will help you a LOT. And this is just a suggestion, please, try to make your own backgrounds. It doesn't mean you shouldn't use a pre-made one, even I use them but in some sigs, you should at least try to make your own.

Wink Hope I helped....Uh...Sort of.

man i think u have som miss understabding well as many of experienced graphic maker like u , noodo., kai-v etc said that b&m looks cheap so i will stop using it and dude i use burn and dodging too well about the background i started creating them when i was said to do so in the starting and if u r talking about code monkey sig that is not created by me it is created by soul Confused