World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Xlr8's graphic store #1 [closed forever!] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Xlr8's graphic store #1 [closed forever!] (/Thread-Xlr8-s-graphic-store-1-closed-forever)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - GHOST-monkey - Jul. 20, 2011

(Jul. 06, 2011  10:59 AM)Goldenpegasus64 Wrote: Hey can u make my sig w/ ginka and ryuga facing off while pegasus and l drago clash a huge boom in the background and golden pegasus64 written in there and u can suprise me on the font and text.

[Image: Goldenpegasus64sig.jpg]
[/quote]

Thx it looks awsome.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - vulcanbeys300 - Jul. 21, 2011

Can you make me a avatar anything with Vulcan horseus and Nile and
pryaminds in back ???

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - GHOST-monkey - Jul. 21, 2011

Hey xlr8 I put the url for the sig but it wont go on maybe I put in the wrong one
If I am pm me the rite one

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - firedragons1 - Jul. 21, 2011

i want a sig of fang leone in the middle and dranzor kicking it.and kai should control it. and it should be animated.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Wolverine Mode - Jul. 21, 2011

Calm down dude , he can't do animations.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Bey5Star. - Jul. 21, 2011

I Want My Signature to Be Easy Like This.
*Aguma on The left and right side and aguma is slightly clear.and add some violet aura. (Different Poses) and Schtye Kronos on The middle.
*Background is White and violet stripes.
*It Says Bey5Star and it is all capital letters the font is like Diamonds.

And then for the avatar.
*I Like it as Schyte Kronos and the text is also like diamonds and it says Bey5Star All Capital letters.
Thank You So Much. Please do the best you can do.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - lalws_lo - Jul. 21, 2011

add ''awful'' as an option please, so i can vote.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Synth - Jul. 21, 2011

(Jul. 21, 2011  2:44 PM)lalws_lo Wrote: add ''awful'' as an option please, so i can vote.

If i were you, go to the GFX forum. You will be happier there than here. What you are doing is SPAM and being harsh

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Xlr8 - Jul. 21, 2011

(Jul. 21, 2011  2:44 PM)lalws_lo Wrote: add ''awful'' as an option please, so i can vote.

i hate people like u because u plainly suck cause u don't know how much hard work a gfx maker do create such kind of gfx and if u think they r awful so why don't u try to create one urself ? huum

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - FireStrikeConda - Jul. 22, 2011

Good luck with your SIG shop!

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Xlr8 - Jul. 22, 2011

(Jul. 22, 2011  5:50 AM)FireStrikeConda Wrote: Good luck with your SIG shop!

its going well already dude please check how many posts r there in these basically according to me we write good luck to the new gfx makers

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Spdshadow - Jul. 22, 2011

(Jul. 22, 2011  10:41 AM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2011  5:50 AM)FireStrikeConda Wrote: Good luck with your SIG shop!

its going well already dude please check how many posts r there in these basically according to me we write good luck to the new gfx makers

Not going to rush you but jus remember to do mine ! Smile

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Black Ghost - Jul. 22, 2011

I would like a Ryuuga sig.
Suprise me!

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Itachi8 - Jul. 23, 2011

Can I have an Akatsuki sig please?

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - BladeTyphoon - Jul. 23, 2011

Both Avatar and Sig with pictures of Ryuga and L Drago Destroy with Background - L Drago and no text. Thanks.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store(nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Xlr8 - Jul. 23, 2011

well the last three post makers please request completly if u don't know the pattern of requesting please ssee the op or else u r request won't be done as they all r not complete

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [ co patterned with soul_] - blah - Jul. 23, 2011

As a graphic maker you can use your own creative imagination to create a nice looking signature from a given theme ...

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [ co patterned with soul_] - Xlr8 - Jul. 23, 2011

(Jul. 23, 2011  11:52 AM)blah Wrote: As a graphic maker you can use your own creative imagination to create a nice looking signature from a given theme ...

yes we can but there is a format given in the op for a reason i think as a mod u wil get irritated of someone not follows the rules and if tey don't u warn them and if they improve u remove those warnings ut's the same thing i know i can create a sig but it is there duty to tell me the whole request
know i would like to say and tell everyone a good news that i have co patterned with soul_ know i and he will going to complete ur requests

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [ co patterned with soul_] - Itachi8 - Jul. 23, 2011

I'll start over can I have a line of they akatsuki members and a mangekyou in the background and red for the background as well and black shade please is that better?

(Jul. 23, 2011  12:02 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: I'll start over can I have a line of they akatsuki members and a mangekyou in the background and red for the background as well and black shade please is that better?

yes that will please be patient as we have to complete old requests too

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [ co patterned with soul_] - ray stroker - Jul. 23, 2011

your the best i will be shore to get my friends here

(Jul. 23, 2011  1:01 PM)ray stroker Wrote: your the best i will be shore to get my friends here

thanks dude and also remember to give me and soul_ credits for the sig
(Jul. 06, 2011  10:59 AM)Code monkey Wrote: Hey can u make my sig w/ ginka and ryuga facing off while pegasus and l drago clash a huge boom in the background and golden pegasus64 written in there and u can suprise me on the font and text.

here is ur sig

[Image: codemonkeysignature.png]

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [ co patterned with soul_] - Itachi8 - Jul. 23, 2011

That looks nice can't wait for my one to come.

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [ co patterned with soul_] - Justaway - Jul. 23, 2011

Xlr8..u have missplet monkey as moneky...or was it a deliberate one...and how's ur sig making for the flag going??...IMO it's better if u make only a small button of some sort in place of the whole sig

RE: Xlr8's graphic store [ co patterned with soul_] - XFangLeone - Jul. 23, 2011

Hi Xlr8! My name's XFangLeone and it will be great if you can make a signature for me.

There should be a picture of fang leone at the right of the signature and Kyouya at the left. the background should be the background at this website: http://www.youtube.com/user/XFangLeone?feature=mhee . and I want the name font to be BankGothic Md BT.Can you also create an avatar for me with words XFangLeone and a picture of fang leone.

Thanks,
XFangLeone