World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Xlr8's graphic store #1 [closed forever!] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Xlr8's graphic store #1 [closed forever!] (/Thread-Xlr8-s-graphic-store-1-closed-forever)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - NoodooSoup - Jul. 06, 2011

(Jul. 06, 2011  4:32 AM)C-Dub Wrote: Hey, can I have a sig?Have Ginga holding a Ak - 47 or any gun in his hands on the left and have Ryuuga looking scared on the right. and put "PWNAGE" on the top.Put "C-Dub PWNS!" or "I PWN" on the bottom.Don't care 'bout the back ground and text colors in Black pease and you can use whatever font.Thanx.If you can't make it, pm me and if you can send me the url.

(Jul. 06, 2011  4:32 AM)C-Dub Wrote: Hey, can I have a sig?Have Ginga holding a Ak - 47 or any gun in his hands on the left and have Ryuuga looking scared on the right. and put "PWNAGE" on the top.Put "C-Dub PWNS!" or "I PWN" on the bottom.Don't care 'bout the back ground and text colors in Black pease and you can use whatever font.Thanx.If you can't make it, pm me and if you can send me the url.

(Jul. 06, 2011  4:34 AM)C-Dub Wrote: Hey, can I have a sig?Have Ginga holding a Ak - 47 or any gun in his hands on the left and have Ryuuga looking scared on the right. and put "PWNAGE" on the top.Put "C-Dub PWNS!" or "I PWN" on the bottom.Don't care 'bout the back ground and text colors in Black pease and you can use whatever font.Thanx.If you can't make it, pm me and if you can send me the url.

What do we have here? Triple requester?

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Super%Sayian - Jul. 06, 2011

can you make me a sig with ryuuga standig next to big bang pegasis and l drago destroy next to ginka

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Rance02 - Jul. 06, 2011

Aren't u gonna make mined yet?it's been like 3 weeks already.

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - GHOST-monkey - Jul. 06, 2011

Hey can u make my sig w/ ginka and ryuga facing off while pegasus and l drago clash a huge boom in the background and golden pegasus64 written in there and u can suprise me on the font and text.

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - ElevatorMadness - Jul. 06, 2011

(Jul. 06, 2011  10:48 AM)Rance02 Wrote: Aren't u gonna make mined yet?it's been like 3 weeks already.
be patient cos he might have a lot of sigs to do

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - C-Dub - Jul. 06, 2011

forget about mine.(thanks alot Mr.Snoopy)

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - darkmantis - Jul. 06, 2011

Dude,can i hv one with Earth eagle , Tsubasa and my name on it??? i dont care about the background or anything
and put italic Quill font

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - NoodooSoup - Jul. 06, 2011

(Jul. 06, 2011  1:55 PM)C-Dub Wrote: forget about mine.(thanks alot Mr.Snoopy)

No problem! Smile Just doing my job. Tongue_out

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - darkbullman98 - Jul. 06, 2011

dude can u make me a sig?

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - MakaCHOP! - Jul. 06, 2011

Hey Xlr8! Just to let you know above me requested my sig shop too XD

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (new text styles, fonts available & no image req.) - othellog - Jul. 06, 2011

(May. 01, 2011  6:28 PM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  3:28 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: ok ok u two. u guys can laugh all u want but no im not testing u and dont judge me lol. i want a new sig but i dont have the time. jeez this is embarassing. lol. but i still want the sig. but dont forget, im still a rival of u guys, so dont let ur guard down
hey dude ur r not my rival beydude 5 my only rivals ( friendly rivals ) are :

bbp9

ixus

jacksonian
Ya, I can't compete with you guys. Even though I have made like 40 sig's.
(Jul. 06, 2011  1:55 PM)C-Dub Wrote: forget about mine.(thanks alot Mr.Snoopy)
And he posted in my thread too.

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Chaos Kingxx - Jul. 07, 2011

Can i have the same avatar and Sig as Bey Chick 98 but with my name on it?

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Flame Aries - Jul. 07, 2011

Name: Flame Aries
Type: Signature
Size: You can decide
Theme:Tiger eyes in front with a super nova in the background (the best pictures of them you can find)
Additional:Thank You for doing this and all your hard work! A million times, Thank You!
(You can do my sig whenever you feel like it)

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - ShiroTagachi898 - Jul. 07, 2011

Are you gonna make mine yet? And yes I did mean avatar by avi. Wink

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Evolution - Jul. 07, 2011

(Jul. 07, 2011  7:51 PM)ShiroTagachi898 Wrote: Are you gonna make mine yet? And yes I did mean avatar by avi. Wink

U got to give him some time he's got alot of people (including me) asking and waiting for there avatar/sigs and besides that he has a life outside the wbo aswell.

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Afroken - Jul. 08, 2011

I would like The Picture of Naruto clashing with sasuke (kunai/sword) and I would like the text to be Brotherhood.. under it

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - ginka haganae11 - Jul. 08, 2011

Help please

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - dude5 - Jul. 08, 2011

thanks man its out of this world awwwwssssooommmeeeness

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - TheFlameByxis - Jul. 09, 2011

heeeyyy can u make me a sig with counter leone and with a picture of his symbol in the middle and my name is anyhere u want it to be and make the background anything! as long as it has some red in it... PLEASE? and please make my name on it in the same writing as the wbo and blue glowing sorta like yours but make mine blue on the name if thats possible. thank you (and can u make me a matching avatar too?)

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Grand_Uchiha - Jul. 09, 2011

Hey Xlr8 can u get me that Ketus avatar please?
POSTPOSTPOSTIceburnRimshotDumb RimshotWords

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Afroken - Jul. 09, 2011

Most of you people are very rude do you realize how many people ask for signature's? this is one person we're talking about and his sigs are very detailed some guys sell there sigs but XLr8 is being nice enough to do it for free

Be Patient..

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - ray stroker - Jul. 09, 2011

umm hey can i use your samples till your dne k

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Grand_Uchiha - Jul. 09, 2011

Can u make me an avatar of my user name?
POSTPOSTPOSTIceburnWordsRimshotDumb Rimshot

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Cygnus - Jul. 09, 2011

This guy posted in 2 other shops as well.

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - SyTric XZ - Jul. 09, 2011

have u start doing my signature