World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Xlr8's graphic store #1 [closed forever!] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Xlr8's graphic store #1 [closed forever!] (/Thread-Xlr8-s-graphic-store-1-closed-forever)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Xlr8 - Jul. 02, 2011

(Jul. 02, 2011  10:37 AM)Shadow Hawk 666 Wrote: hey im thinking of changing my name to @wesome or somthing along those lines, anyway new name means new sig and av so i was wondering can i have pretty plz with a cherry on top, a sig and av that have the grim reaper with Basalt Horigium or whatever its called and can it say YOUR TIME IS UP and can it have a lightning strike in the background plz plz plz

sorry but cfan't do it again

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - @THEKING - Jul. 02, 2011

hey how do i make my own signature
you knw wat can you just make me one with vari ares and king as the backround saying my wbo account name

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Wolverine Mode - Jul. 02, 2011

You use a photo editing software to make your own graphics , like GIMP or Photoshop CS5 Extended ( The best and most popular photo editing software ) , although Photoshop CS5 Extended costs a lot and GIMP is for free.

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Ninja Crab - Jul. 02, 2011

(Jul. 02, 2011  10:44 AM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2011  10:37 AM)Shadow Hawk 666 Wrote: hey im thinking of changing my name to @wesome or somthing along those lines, anyway new name means new sig and av so i was wondering can i have pretty plz with a cherry on top, a sig and av that have the grim reaper with Basalt Horigium or whatever its called and can it say YOUR TIME IS UP and can it have a lightning strike in the background plz plz plz

sorry but cfan't do it again

Oh ok

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - Xlr8 - Jul. 03, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  2:33 AM)M.Cancer90R2F Wrote: hey can u make 1 for me of Ray Gil clashing with Mad Cancer with a electricity background and put M.Cancer90R2F above the beyblades in red graffiti writing ok thank you

here is ur sig m.cancer

[Image: mcangersig.png]
here is ur avatar electrokerbesc

[Image: electrokerbescavatar.jpg]

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Nova-X - Jul. 03, 2011

hi can you make a sig just using this pic of gouenji shuuya with name on the right bottom corner in Harlow Solid Italic font and can you make the exact same one for my avatar. thnx
(http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22300000/gouenji-shuuya-shuya-goenji-axel-blaze-22354039-985-637.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/shuya-goenji-axel-blaze/images/22354039/title/gouenji-shuuya&usg=__3VliwLZbHUGcO9BgJrRSxdKuc1A=&h=637&w=985&sz=272&hl=en&start=22&zoom=1&tbnid=e4Qkj7fkHVb0uM:&tbnh=96&tbnw=149&ei=Vb4PTpyJIsKJmQXCkfDRDg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dgouenji%2Bshuuya%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D799%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1)

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Cygnus - Jul. 03, 2011

Can you make me a signature with Masamune.
Then can it have Ray Unicorno behind him.
Thank you.

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Xlr8 - Jul. 03, 2011

(Jul. 03, 2011  10:30 AM)BurnBlader Wrote: Can you make me a signature with Masamune.
Thank you.

if u like can i use ray a unicorno pic from anime

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - ElevatorMadness - Jul. 03, 2011

sig:
can i have scythe kronos on the left with aguma on the right on a black background with CrystalGrabber in blue in the center on the bottom.
scythe kronos with CrystalGrabber underneath it.
please

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Cygnus - Jul. 03, 2011

(Jul. 03, 2011  10:32 AM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  10:30 AM)BurnBlader Wrote: Can you make me a signature with Masamune.
Thank you.

if u like can i use ray a unicorno pic from anime

Ok. That would be fine.

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - SyTric XZ - Jul. 03, 2011

one for me please just same like u (xlr8) but in place of kyoya and leone i want kenta and sagatario no text baground same like u and one thing i like ur signature very much

RE: [open]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (new high quality bey pic's available) - Xlr8 - Jul. 04, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  1:00 AM)OneWingedAnubis Wrote: hi can you make me a signature of faust an basalt clashing with tala an wolborg make the background black an white an grey an put tala with a evil smile in the middle an put the words "the biggest icon in bladeing" in the center an have the words flashing on an off in red blood red an black if u can THANKS!

here is ur sig dude

[Image: 1wingedsig.png]

RE: [CLOSED! for awhile]Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop - Xlr8 - Jul. 04, 2011

(Jun. 25, 2011  12:00 PM)leonerock Wrote: What picture u want
what background u want
What text you want (where you want it placed)
and what type of font's effect u want

i want a Aquila (eagle's picture) at the left
i want a kind of blue and flashy background with eagles face
i want a text "eagle" at the left
Any of ur best fonts will do Grin

THANKS
UR THE BEST !!

here is ur sig dude

[Image: eaglesig.jpg]

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - ShiroTagachi898 - Jul. 04, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  10:50 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: Currently doing DragoonDestroy's signature

here is how to put a sig: go to My settings on top left and then on that screen u will find change signature on the left..click that. Then u have to put the URL of the image posted by xlr8 in the [i m g]URL here[/i m g] tags and ur signature will be there

Hey guys. I have decided to open my own avatar and signature shop.
When giving me a request for a avatar/sig all you have to are include these things:

It's a avatar or sig.
What picture u want
what background u want

Important: credit me for the signature.

For example: hi, I want a signature . In this there should be a picture of a robot character [LINK HERE] and background should be ice like with a light blue tint.
The text should be "XYZ ....." with fire effect in a cool font and it should be placed in the bottom right corner
and i also want a wbo pic. above my text.

click spoiler to see some example of my work :

Hey I'd love an avi of Kyoya with a green background, and then anything Leone and Kyoya for the sig. Surprise me! Thanks!

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Xlr8 - Jul. 04, 2011

(Jul. 04, 2011  2:49 PM)ShiroTagachi898 Wrote:

here is how to put a sig: go to My settings on top left and then on that screen u will find change signature on the left..click that. Then u have to put the URL of the image posted by xlr8 in the [i m g]URL here[/i m g] tags and ur signature will be there

When giving me a request for a avatar/sig all you have to are include these things:

It's a avatar or sig.
What picture u want
what background u want

For example: hi, I want a signature . In this there should be a picture of a robot character [LINK HERE] and background should be ice like with a light blue tint.
The text should be "XYZ ....." with fire effect in a cool font and it should be placed in the bottom right corner

Hey I'd love an avi of Kyoya with a green background, and then anything Leone and Kyoya for the sig. Surprise me! Thanks!

sorry but i don't do animations

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Username Banned - Jul. 04, 2011

Hi can I have an awesome avatar and sig. With Riyuga pointing and saying "BANNED!" I think that would be hilarious.
I don't care what the bg or anything is or the font effects just make it beast
I don't care what the bg or anything is or the font effects just make it beast

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Faust Horogium - Jul. 04, 2011

Cancel my sig

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - SamuraiX - Jul. 04, 2011

thanks for the sig bro!

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Xlr8 - Jul. 05, 2011

(Jul. 04, 2011  8:42 PM)OneWingedAnubis Wrote: thanks for the sig bro!

want to say thanks so just credit me for the sig

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - ray stroker - Jul. 05, 2011

have you done mine yet because im saught of impatient

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Sparta - Jul. 05, 2011

(Jul. 05, 2011  11:23 AM)ray stroker Wrote: have you done mine yet because im saught of impatient

Learn to be, this guy is trying to cope with over 30 signature requests at once. Also, he has to have a life as well, so he's not working on these 24/7.

Only complain if he goes in order of who asked first and skips you.

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - ShiroTagachi898 - Jul. 05, 2011

(Jul. 04, 2011  5:37 PM)Xlr8 Wrote:

It's a avatar or sig.
What picture u want
what background u want

It's not an animation. Just a Kyoya avi and Kyoya and Leone sig. I didn't say it was an animation.Chocked_2

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - Cygnus - Jul. 05, 2011

(Jul. 05, 2011  4:38 PM)ShiroTagachi898 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:37 PM)Xlr8 Wrote:

It's a avatar or sig.
What picture u want
what background u want

It's not an animation. Just a Kyoya avi and Kyoya and Leone sig. I didn't say it was an animation.Chocked_2

He think he means an Avatar, not Avi.

RE: bladeruler's avatars and sig. shop (new text styles, fonts available & no image req.) - ichypizza - Jul. 06, 2011

(Jun. 28, 2011  6:20 AM)ichypizza Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  12:56 PM)Xlr8 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:04 PM)beyruler123 Wrote: hey can you make me a cyber pegasus with dark bull sig i dont care what pics or where you put them i just want a cyber pegasus with a dark bull sig

here is ur sig

[Image: beyruler123.png]

can u make me a sig like this but flame stagotio and ray uincorno and make it look like they just clashed into each other in with sparks flying and in the middle of the sparks my user name from top to bottem in a slant like this \ with the writeing in grafitit like on darkbulls face bolt in like black out like and (sorry i got no idea how to spell this so i takeing my best gess)ornge on the inside with a peporini pizza back gound it toke me 2 hours to timk of the disine

dude can you make my sig plz it been like a week and you have done other peoples that asked after me :\:\:\so plz manWinkplz

RE: Xlr8's avatars and sig. shop (nearly all beys which appeared in anime are available) - C-Dub - Jul. 06, 2011

Hey, can I have a sig?Have Ginga holding a Ak - 47 or any gun in his hands on the left and have Ryuuga looking scared on the right. and put "PWNAGE" on the top.Put "C-Dub PWNS!" or "I PWN" on the bottom.Don't care 'bout the back ground and text colors in Black pease and you can use whatever font.Thanx.If you can't make it, pm me and if you can send me the url.