World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Errors on the wiki ??? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+--- Thread: Errors on the wiki ??? (/Thread-Errors-on-the-wiki)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Cannon - Feb. 11, 2013

Yes, that happens to me as well. The Edit Tab is gone; like how it looks with the Home Page when it's normal.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - th!nk - Feb. 11, 2013

I can also confirm, though it isn't the lack of a tab, it's the lack of permissions (which causes the tab to show as "view source" rather than "edit page" (it still links to the edit page address):

You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Administrators, emailconfirmed.

You can view and copy the source of this page:

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Kai-V - Feb. 12, 2013

Ohoh, another miracle from me. Apparently while we used to be "emailconfirmed" before, now everyone is "autoconfirmed", so there were no rights for the latter, because before the upgrade, those were two completely different user groups ...

I just hope that random users who are not registered to this site will still not be able to edit anything.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - UGottaCetus - Mar. 15, 2013

Should pictures of a Hasbro light launcher R and L and a Zero G light launcher R and L be put into the Beywiki article for Shooters and Grips?

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Kai-V - Mar. 15, 2013

(Mar. 15, 2013  8:46 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Should pictures of a Hasbro light launcher R and L and a Zero G light launcher R and L be put into the Beywiki article for Shooters and Grips?

Sure, they can be put into a gallery at the bottom at least.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Janstarblast - Mar. 20, 2013

I don't know how to fix this, so if anyone else can do it-
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/VariAres_D:D

The image of VariAres D: D in the BeyBox doesn't show. I just hope this isn't my problem alone; or if that picture hasn't been put up at all. However, as there are pictures of it in the Gallery, then the BeyBox image should be present as well... So yeah!

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Kai-V - Mar. 20, 2013

I fixed it, for the second time in a month, hah. I think the problem is as always with the upgrades we made both to our coding and our MediaWiki version.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - RayGryph - Apr. 14, 2013

If you go to my page, or maybe only I see it, instead of saying July 19 1999 it says ju& 19 1999!

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Real Madrid - Apr. 15, 2013

(Apr. 14, 2013  10:05 PM)HiladoBestia Wrote: If you go to my page, or maybe only I see it, instead of saying July 19 1999 it says ju& 19 1999!

I think it's just you because I didn't see anything wrong..
And I think this thread is for Beywiki only (?)

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Uwik - Apr. 27, 2013

Hell Kerbecs' Other Versions:

-Hell Kerbecs BD145DS Inferno Ver. - CoroCoro Lottery, later released with Mani DVD Set (Black Hell, Red Kerbecs). Corocoro ver face has the design in clear red while the Mani version has the image in gold.

This is incorrect. They both have the same face color.

From the revision history, I believe it was Ultra who edited that in, and just in case he was probably referring to this picture below.

That red printed face did not come with the Coro Lottery bey. I believe it was a promotional item, much like the Clear Gold Unicorno face, or the Clear Red Serpent. These kind of faces were sold or given out separately. That particular picture with the Red Kerbecs print was probably just there to showcase the color match. Those faces were sold on YJA back in 2011.

Additional info: I used to own the actual Coro Lottery Hell Kerbecs Inferno ver. before I sold it off to the next buyer, months before Mani Ltd released the DVD set. It had the same gold print face. I also have the Red printed Kerbecs face that I picked up separately on YJA couple years ago.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Ultra - Apr. 27, 2013

Sorry about that.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Kai-V - Apr. 27, 2013

The grammar of that sentence was also horrible compared to Beywiki standards ... "Corocoro ver" ?

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - nupmuk - Jun. 05, 2013

a couple days a go beywiki had gone crazy! Beywiki was zooming in and out and clicking links without me touching it!! also one day the formatting went crazy by using half the browser page, not being able to display more than one word on each line, and many other strange things!!

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Ultra - Jun. 05, 2013

Those kind of effects are probably just related to your computer and browser malfunctioning.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - nupmuk - Jun. 05, 2013

OK, maybe it's because I'm on a tablet.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Gamecreator916 - Jun. 26, 2013

Excuse my OCD, & extreme love/addiction to plastics but in the Trypio article:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Trypio
it says that the weight disk is eight balance, but it should be an 8 heavy. just a minor mistake. it might've said that since the person who took the pictures had an 8 balance on theirs

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - beybladeindia - Jun. 30, 2013

In our Beywiki , of some beyblades Overall section is missing . If someone can please write it .

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Kai-V - Jun. 30, 2013

(Jun. 30, 2013  4:40 PM)beybladeindia Wrote: In our Beywiki , of some beyblades Overall section is missing . If someone can please write it .

It is normal, those articles you looked at are probably just stubs. You should read what is written in italic at the top of those articles.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - ShinobuXD - Jun. 30, 2013

That's because those articles are stubs.

BeyWiki is volunteer run so members of this site have to be willing to make drafts(and good ones) and right now there aren't that many people that do that.

I'm assuming you we're looking at the Zero-G ones, since I think those are the only stubs IIRC. If you check around this forum, we have solid drafts for Thief Phoenic, Pirates Orojya, Dark Knight Dragooon, Archer Gryph, and yesterday *Ginga* and I posted Guardian Revizer. Shinobi Saramanda is up on the Wiki, too.

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - empress - Jun. 30, 2013

Off-Topic- RayGryph, that problem happened on the Forum, not BeyWiki. When I joined first, months ago, I viewed V's profile, and it showed something like 16th Ju& 19__(Can't remember the exact year though.)
I've also witnessed the problem of undeciphered text sometimes. Happens if your browser gets some problem.
Also, can someone PM me about the Articles I can write for BeyWiki. I think I can help (Not forgetting that the WBO has some great writers.)

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - beybladeindia - Jul. 09, 2013

Why is their no page for Evil Befall UW145EWD

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Janstarblast - Jul. 09, 2013

Because the Draft may not have been approved yet?
BeyWiki is written by WBO members, and after their draft seems satisfactory, an Admin approves it. The Article can then be added to the Wiki.

So well, you just need to be patient, at the moment. Smile

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Kai-V - Jul. 09, 2013

I actually very recently worked on the Killer Beafowl UW145EWD draft, so I am just waiting for there to really be no replies anymore, or for someone to give further criticism. It should definitely be up in the next few days.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - TimeOut - Jul. 16, 2013

Someone might want to check out the beystadium super attack type page, the number is listed as bb-10 in one place and is labeled as attack stadium while showing picture of super attack

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - beybladeindia - Jul. 21, 2013

So many Beys missing from Beywiki . I Request WBO to please get their webpages .