World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Errors on the wiki ??? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+--- Thread: Errors on the wiki ??? (/Thread-Errors-on-the-wiki)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Nocto - Oct. 01, 2012

I noticed that the recent pictures of Dranzer F taken by Cannon were shot with the wrong Weight Disk (Eight Balance instead of Eight Heavy), and I personally think they should be retaken.

I am well aware that this will come off as incredibly heavy nitpicking for many, and I am making a post instead of a private message for that very reason, because it truly isn't my call. However, I believe we should strive to be as accurate as possible whenever we can, hence my bringing it up.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Cannon - Oct. 01, 2012

(Oct. 01, 2012  3:43 PM)Nocto Wrote: I noticed that the recent pictures of Dranzer F taken by Cannon were shot with the wrong Weight Disk (Eight Balance instead of Eight Heavy), and I personally think they should be retaken.

I am well aware that this will come off as incredibly heavy nitpicking for many, and I am making a post instead of a private message for that very reason, because it truly isn't my call. However, I believe we should strive to be as accurate as possible whenever we can, hence my bringing it up.

Ah, I didn't notice that.

I'll retake them later.

EDIT: Fixed, and uploaded to BeyWiki.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - G Dragon - Oct. 02, 2012

i was reading diablo nemesis article and i saw that its release date is written as december 27, 2012 , how can that be possible??

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Ultra - Oct. 02, 2012

Can you stop posting when you don't know enough to. New years is a lot bigger deal than Christmas in Asia. I doubt they even have Santa over there.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - th!nk - Oct. 02, 2012

(Oct. 02, 2012  11:40 AM)G Dragon Wrote: i was reading diablo nemesis article and i saw that its release date is written as december 27, 2012 , how can that be possible??

You would have read that on Beyblade Wikia, which is not what this thread is for. This thread is for Beywiki.
The Wikia can basically be edited by anyone (which is apparently unavoidable for them, sadly), whereas we are much stricter on what goes on ours.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Ultra - Oct. 02, 2012

Uh no dude it was actually released on that date according to Kai-V's original.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - th!nk - Oct. 02, 2012

(Oct. 02, 2012  12:30 PM)Ultra Wrote: Uh no dude it was actually released on that date according to Kai-V's original.

Look at the year broski

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - UGottaCetus - Oct. 05, 2012

Should the article stub for Samurai Ifraid, which states that W145 probably produces a negligible downforce affect, be changed? I mean, considering that this information is wrong, I was thinking people with less knowledge will take this as a statement that W145 is not a good part.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Rush - Oct. 05, 2012

This is a VERY smal fix, so I don't know if I should post this or not, but in the Rock Leone Article, the overall section might be changed to "beyblades with better parts such as"... Basalt Horogium instead of Earth Aquila.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Rush - Oct. 09, 2012

In the Infinity Libra Article, is GB145 supposed to be called "Gravity Bowl"? Or is it because of Hasbro's name of "Gravity Ball" that I'm confused with. Are they the same thing?

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Kai-V - Oct. 10, 2012

(Oct. 09, 2012  11:18 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: In the Infinity Libra Article, is GB145 supposed to be called "Gravity Bowl"? Or is it because of Hasbro's name of "Gravity Ball" that I'm confused with. Are they the same thing?

In Japanese, it is not determined whether it is bowl or ball.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Rush - Oct. 14, 2012

I may be missing something here, but what is with the Big Mac 320 YEN Article? Is it supposed to be a joke? Please correct me if I am wrong.
EDIT: Here's the link: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Big_Mac_320YEN

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - ShinobuXD - Oct. 14, 2012

On the Samurai Ifraid article,the recolors from BBG-13 and BBG-21 are not listed in the other versions section.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Rush - Oct. 21, 2012

In the Duo Uranus Article, isn't MF-H Duo Aquario/Cancer/Cygnus 230MB supposed to be a Balance combo instead of a Stamina one? Beacuse I've looked around the Build Me A Combo thread and I've seen it referred to as a Balance customization.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Kai-V - Oct. 22, 2012

You should read the discussion that starts around this post :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Duo-Uranus-230WD-Draft?pid=936734#pid936734

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Rush - Nov. 08, 2012

In the Wing Pegasis article, in the Other Versions section, it says that the tip is MB instead of RB.

And I'm really sorry if what I'm about to say is wrong, so please correct me if I am. It actually seems to me that Wing's Metal Frame's protrusions are EXACTLY the same, save for the arrow on the top. It actually seems like the Frame is moved by the oval holes on the Core's underside. As you can see in my [unofficial] pictures, the Frame sits perfectly into the Core without touching the sides of the Core at all when in IronClad Attack Mode:

In Mortal Blow Attack Mode, the Frame sits slightly off while touching the sides of the Core. I see no change in the shape of the Frame's protrusions no matter how much I study it, on the frame and off. Here is a picture of Wing in Mortal Blow Attack Mode:

The same is with Pound Attack Mode. The side of the Frame is touching the side of the Core, and again, I still saw no difference at all with the shape of the protrusions. Here is a picture in Mortal Blow Attack Mode:

So, yeah, this is pretty much my reasoning for the Frame not having any difference at all in shape. The shape does not change at all, only the positioning of the Frame does, which is the reason for the mode change. Again, please correct me if I am wrong.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Kai-V - Nov. 08, 2012

I did make a post in the Fact Dépôt topic that everyone seems to be ignoring, which was meant as reference for whoever would write the article on Wing Pegasis ...

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Rush - Nov. 08, 2012

Ah, so I was right.
But it IS kinda my fault for not looking in the Fact Depot topic... Sorry.
I will try to edit the Wing Pegasis stub tomorrow, if not tonight.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Achi-baba - Nov. 11, 2012

I can't find this in the wiki, but Zurafa shouldn't be called Giraffe, when it is a Qilin. Just stating that there should be an edit with that.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Kai-V - Nov. 12, 2012

(Nov. 11, 2012  7:26 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I can't find this in the wiki, but Zurafa shouldn't be called Giraffe, when it is a Qilin. Just stating that there should be an edit with that.

Hm ? In Japan, the Beyblade is called Rock Giraffe, and Hasbro translated it as "Zurafa" for no reason.

The Rock Giraffe draft has not been approved yet, but this is what the draft says :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Rock-Giraffe-R145WB-Article-Draft?pid=955725#pid955725

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Cannon - Nov. 15, 2012

[Image: Screen%2520shot%25202012-11-15%2520at%25...2520PM.png]

Can't believe no-one noticed that the Metal Frame and Core were duplicated in the Jade Jupiter article; since October 3rd, haha.

I have fixed the error though.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Insane - Dec. 01, 2012

Well for one, when I was looking at the article for Samurai Ifreid and it didn't show the name for the spin track.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Tri - Dec. 01, 2012

I can see it, I don't know what you mean though.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Insane - Dec. 01, 2012

(Dec. 01, 2012  6:35 AM)Tri Wrote: I can see it, I don't know what you mean though.

I mean the W145 part

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Uwik - Dec. 01, 2012

It's Wing 145.

Anyhow, that article is still a stub, not a detailed one yet.