World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
TheSupremeKing's Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Recipe Shop - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: TheSupremeKing's Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Recipe Shop (/Thread-TheSupremeKing-s-Yu-Gi-Oh-Deck-Recipe-Shop)

TheSupremeKing's Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Recipe Shop - Gintoki-San - Apr. 15, 2011

<<<<WELCOME>>>>
Welcome to my shop.As you can see, I create deck recipes for Yu-Gi Oh! in real life, or in games.All my deck recipes are FREE.

Congratulations to my first 3 customers!!
1. TAKEN BY ULTIMATE
2. TAKEN BY 12345jacob12345
3. TAKEN BY THE BLAYDER

If you want me create a deck recipe for you, PM me or post here with the following:
  • What kind of deck you want (ex. Elemental Heroes)
  • Cards you have with you (it shouldn't be 50 below)
  • Deck size (40 cards minimum, 60 cards maximum)
I test decks I created in my Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 5 against Yusei Fudo.
You can ask me to change your deck if you don't like it.

RE: Raiigeki's Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Recipe Shop - 12345jacob12345 - Apr. 15, 2011

the maximum # of cards aloud in a deck is 60 btw. oh and help me make a 40 card shooting star dragon deck plz... i'm having trouble with my current build

RE: Raiigeki's Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Recipe Shop - Ultimate - Apr. 15, 2011

I want the Dragon OTK deck recipe plz.

I'm a dragon fan.

RE: Raiigeki's Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Recipe Shop - Gintoki-San - Apr. 16, 2011

Ok 12345jacob12345 and Ultimate. You 2 are my first customers!

12345jacob12345- DONE! Please PM me for your prize deck.
Ulitimate- I'll PM you the deck recipe

RE: Raiigeki's Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Recipe Shop - TheBlayder - Apr. 16, 2011

wow! lemme have a place Grin
I want a deck based around dragons, any good dragon combinations. Im now guessing i have to list what cards i own?

Pretty much, yeah. But, if you are playing Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force Games and you've already completed all cards, tell me and I'll make you one right now.

And......Congratulations! You're my 3rd customer! Please choose from the 2 decks above!

RE: Raiigeki's Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Recipe Shop - TheBlayder - Apr. 16, 2011

(Apr. 16, 2011  9:04 AM)raiigeki Wrote: Pretty much, yeah. But, if you are playing Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force Games and you've already completed all cards, tell me and I'll make you one right now.

And......Congratulations! You're my 3rd customer! Please choose from the 2 decks above!

Hey, thanks Wink ill list my cards in a sec... got loads. Anyway ill have the dark world one please?

Ok. I'll send you the deck recipe of both when I'm done.

RE: Raiigeki's Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Recipe Shop - TheBlayder - Apr. 17, 2011

hey, any progress on the deck?

RE: Raiigeki's Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Recipe Shop - Gintoki-San - Apr. 18, 2011

sorry for waiting! my internet is so slow i can't even post. luckily, i went to my friend's house and i was able to connect here. anyway, I'm finished with the deck and I will send you the Dragon deck recipe! can you wait for the dark world recipe for a while?

RE: Raiigeki's Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Recipe Shop - TheBlayder - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  2:29 AM)TheSupremeKing Wrote: sorry for waiting! my internet is so slow i can't even post. luckily, i went to my friend's house and i was able to connect here. anyway, I'm finished with the deck and I will send you the Dragon deck recipe! can you wait for the dark world recipe for a while?

dont worry, ive ordered a few cards and im pretty hyped about using the dragon overdrive deck.