World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(CLOSED)EA3's Sig and Avatar Shop [Beyblades and Anything Else You Want] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: (CLOSED)EA3's Sig and Avatar Shop [Beyblades and Anything Else You Want] (/Thread-CLOSED-EA3-s-Sig-and-Avatar-Shop-Beyblades-and-Anything-Else-You-Want)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

(CLOSED)EA3's Sig and Avatar Shop [Beyblades and Anything Else You Want] - Blood - Apr. 07, 2011

I will start making a sig and avatar shop. So hit me up!
You MUST give me credit
Look at mine as an example. Thanks!

RE: Sig and Avatar Shop (not just for beyblades) - dariel360 - Apr. 07, 2011

Its nice and what anime is the guy in your avatar from?
Thanks for the sig and avatar btw

RE: Sig and Avatar Shop (not just for beyblades) - BeybladeFuel - Apr. 07, 2011

Cool! Expect a request from me soon!

RE: Sig and Avatar Shop (not just for beyblades) - Blood - Apr. 07, 2011

@Nardito12345
Thanks and ok sure ill wait for your request :p

RE: Sig and Avatar Shop (not just for beyblades) - bladerftw - Apr. 08, 2011

Nice sig n avatar hope you get requests! Smile

RE: Sig and Avatar Shop (not just for beyblades) - Blood - Apr. 08, 2011

Thanks!
Would you like to make a request?

RE: Sig and Avatar Shop (not just for beyblades) - bladerftw - Apr. 08, 2011

No im good for now i just made my sig today

RE: Sig and Avatar Shop (not just for beyblades) - AtomicFangâ„¢ - Apr. 08, 2011

Can you make me a user bar With Big Bang Pegasis as the pic in it?? Saying sockerman13

Thanks Grin

Well...Kai-V warned you..I would make it but as kai-V said: You are being very impolite
Alright ill make it

RE: Sig and Avatar Shop (not just for beyblades) - BeyCenter - Apr. 08, 2011

(Apr. 08, 2011  2:48 AM)EA3 Wrote: Well...Kai-V warned you..I would make it but as kai-V said: You are being very impolite
Alright ill make it

I was the other person Tired I feel unappreciated. Awesome sigs by the way. I'm not gonna request though.

RE: Sig and Avatar Shop (not just for beyblades) - Kai-V - Apr. 08, 2011

(Apr. 08, 2011  2:48 AM)EA3 Wrote: Well...Kai-V warned you..I would make it but as kai-V said: You are being very impolite
Alright ill make it

So he might choose BeyCenter's userbar and you do not care about wasting your time ?

RE: Sig and Avatar Shop (not just for beyblades) - AtomicFangâ„¢ - Apr. 08, 2011

Sorry Unhappy I didnt Mean that i just forgot Im so sorry though I understand. Thank you. Kai-V Can you delete where i put it the last time (Not this one,The first one i posted in the diff sig shop) K thanks I got to go

RE: Sig and Avatar Shop (not just for beyblades) - Kai-V - Apr. 08, 2011

(Apr. 08, 2011  2:51 AM)sockerman13 Wrote: Sorry Unhappy I didnt Mean that i just forgot Im so sorry though I understand. Thank you. Kai-V Can you delete where i put it the last time (Not this one,The first one i posted in the diff sig shop) K thanks I got to go

Do not lie to me, you made the two posts within one minute ... How can you possibly have forgotten ?

(Apr. 08, 2011  2:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Alright ill make it

So he might choose BeyCenter's userbar and you do not care about wasting your time ?

Ill do it for fun even if he doesnt like mine Im bored anyways
Here's your sig SockerMan13:
Hope you like it
[Image: xojmsp.png]

RE: EA3's Sig and Avatar Shop [Beyblades and Anything Else You Want] - bladerftw - Apr. 08, 2011

Ya I will request one! I couldnt w8 any longer! I would like a sig and matching avatar. With Kenta, Flame Saggitario, and the bit beast saggitario plz. Text is BeyChick with the font you used with your sig! Thanks so much!Smile

RE: EA3's Sig and Avatar Shop [Beyblades and Anything Else You Want] - Blood - Apr. 08, 2011

(Apr. 08, 2011  3:57 AM)Yuki Wrote: Ya I will request one! I couldnt w8 any longer! I would like a sig and matching avatar. With Kenta, Flame Saggitario, and the bit beast saggitario plz. Text is BeyChick with the font you used with your sig! Thanks so much!Smile

lol ok im on it

RE: EA3's Sig and Avatar Shop [Beyblades and Anything Else You Want] - bladerftw - Apr. 08, 2011

(Apr. 08, 2011  3:57 AM)BeyChickX Wrote: Ya I will request one! I couldnt w8 any longer! I would like a sig and matching avatar. With Kenta, Flame Saggitario, and the bit beast saggitario plz. Text is BeyChick with the font you used with your sig! Thanks so much!Smile
ok im editing the txt its suppose to have a X in it so its BeyChickX

RE: EA3's Sig and Avatar Shop [Beyblades and Anything Else You Want] - Blood - Apr. 08, 2011

(Apr. 08, 2011  4:16 AM)BeyChickX Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2011  3:57 AM)BeyChickX Wrote: Ya I will request one! I couldnt w8 any longer! I would like a sig and matching avatar. With Kenta, Flame Saggitario, and the bit beast saggitario plz. Text is BeyChick with the font you used with your sig! Thanks so much!Smile
ok im editing the txt its suppose to have a X in it so its BeyChickX

Ill make sure to do that but ill have it towmorrow since its late here ima go to bed

RE: EA3's Sig and Avatar Shop [Beyblades and Anything Else You Want] - TITAN - Apr. 08, 2011

Don't start making this one yet. LeftTongue_outic of a galaxy(the space kind) with angel wings. Words:Galaxy Wings in epic red and/or blue font. I will have background when I tell you to start making it, if I ever do.

Alright Titan Blader Ill wait IF you ever do want one :p
anyways BeyChickX I should have your sig in a while and then your avatar after that
Also BeyChickX do you want flame saggitario in real life or like in the cartoons?
This: [Image: 185px-FireShot_capture_-014_-_%27BEYBLAD...282%29.png]

Or This:
[Image: 185px-Images-1.jpg]

Cartoon picture plz

Alright almost done Grin
Heres the sig:
[Image: 5mhf6p.png]
Ill start on the avatar right now

Thanks the sig is AMAZINGLY EPIC!!!! Cant w8 to see the avatar

for some reason I dont think it came out right
U like it?! Grin YAY!
The avatar is gonna be better cuz I just figured out how to make better quality XD

lol ya can u give me the url for it cuz im at shcool and I cant save the pic