World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
how much money have you spent on blades - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: how much money have you spent on blades (/Thread-how-much-money-have-you-spent-on-blades)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - GrandTempo1987 - Jun. 11, 2012

I calculated this the other night out of interest and it is around £550 including 11 beyblades from the plastic generation that I only have parts of. I don't think thats too bad considering I would have had 75 whole beyblades, thats less than £8 each, but the price also includes a couple of stadiums, launcher grips and metal faces.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - youngkennyblade - Jul. 01, 2012

Hmm, Let me do the math here..... one hundred and thirty four dollars (Holy cats!)
I actually did the math.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Seanister - Jan. 01, 2013

I am going to order Beyblades worth 34.5 GBP in a few dayds. That will be 3000+ Rs.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Naijalak - Jan. 01, 2013

Several hundred so far. Of course, I'm buying for 3 kids, so it's not too bad overall.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - *Ginga* - Jan. 01, 2013

Probably because they don't play competitively. Once you start playing competitively for a couple years, you can spend a good $1,000.
Me, I've probably spent about $500, and I started in mid April this year. XD

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Thunder Dome - Jan. 01, 2013

By now I have probably spent over 1000$ on beyblades and accessories. Whenever I stop playing and sell them I won't get nearly that much.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Gryphh - Jan. 01, 2013

More than 300 euros i started playing with them when i was 11 now i am 13

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Fusion Blitz - Jan. 01, 2013

I started collecting beyblade when I was 12 yrs old and now I'm 14 and I still collect beyblades.[/spoiler]

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - SwordFIN89 - Jan. 01, 2013

So far I've used 120 € for my beyblade stuff.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Ice³ - Jan. 01, 2013

£25 for my first set of Beyblades I ever bought (Driger V2, Dragoon V, Dragoon V2, Dranzer V, Draciel V)
£33 for a bunch of Beyblades mainly season 1 and 2 Beyblades and other stuff such as knock offs and an official Spring Launcher
£8 for each metal fusion Beyblade I bought so that should be around £90 pluse £12 I spent for Virgo vs Evil Pisces
£8 for Galaxy Pegasus
£5 for Meteo L Drago Assault Version
£5 for Bakushin Susanow
£5 for Flame Byxis
£10 for both Hades Kerbecs and Evil Befowl
haha and I got a Thermal Lacerta free!
20p on Galeon at a boot sale
£9 on L Drago Destructor
I think thats about it so a total of £202.20 I spent on Beyblade wow that's almost enough to Buy Dragoon MS haha

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - beybladefoever - Jan. 01, 2013

Around 150 USD and I always blow it right whenI get it.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Kujikato - Jan. 01, 2013

I've spend over 5 million IDR (500USD?) on beyblades... My parents weren't too happy with my latest expense (100USD) Cause hey, it was Omega Draconis for 60 bucks, which I can save up in 3-4 mths...

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Cannon - Jan. 01, 2013

What? Omega Dragonis is like $16..

Uncertain wait what...
I got ripped off... Should've waited I guess Uncertain Gah

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Dual - Jan. 01, 2013

I've spent around $550 (USD) on beyblade. Not including gifts and beywheelz. If I told my mom that, I'd probably never be able to buy another beyblade product again.

Hey - ashton pinto - Jan. 01, 2013

(Jan. 01, 2013  6:06 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Uncertain wait what...

man thats wicked! You should have used the purchase consultant or done some research, you get a BBG 24/25 in that price..
And ohk for now i have torn my wallet, me and my bro's have used, (right from the start including fakes) is around 2000$.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Cannon - Jan. 01, 2013

(Jan. 01, 2013  6:06 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Uncertain wait what...

When did you buy this exactly ...?

The maximum price I've seen is about $40; about the time it was released. And that price was including shipping.

Wait, I rechecked the stuff I bought, it was 60 bucks for a set with Ray Gill, and a RVB i think. not a good pull IIRC. it was round 30 dollars, mid rangeish.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - 1234beyblade - Jan. 02, 2013

close to $10,000 XD lulz i have 4 bb-10 481 beys a lot of other stadiums limited beys that cost a lot and beys from japan which cost more 154 to be exact XD
each bey = 7-50$ cheapest to most expensive
stadiums = 12-50$ cheapest to most expensive
launching system = 10-80$ my grip i use for tournaments is worth $80

P.S. Youtube Partner

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Ga' - Jan. 02, 2013

Despite my smaller collection, I'm kinda afraid to actually calculate how much I've spent on beyblades in fear I would feel incredibly guilty for mostly paying with my parents' money, even though most of the money spent was through the Beyblade gifts they gave me.

I'd estimate around 2000 though...

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - christophermk - Jan. 02, 2013

(Jan. 01, 2013  4:14 PM)FlashKrieg Wrote: I am going to order Beyblades worth 34.5 GBP in a few dayds. That will be 3000+ Rs.

but you must have bought some when you were small, you can even say that + the 3000
and i think i used approx 20000rs

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - raystriker9 - Jan. 02, 2013

more than 6000Rs in a year

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - razor blader - Jan. 05, 2013

800 $ and i will always get beys Tongue_out

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - BeybladePants11 - Jan. 05, 2013

I'm estimating that I probably spent 1000-2000 dollars on all of my Beyblades,counting the ones my parents bought for me.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Kevo - Jan. 05, 2013

I am thinking about $300-400 USD on anything thats beyblade related. I always try to get the cheapest price I can get on beyblade items though. XD