World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
how much money have you spent on blades - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: how much money have you spent on blades (/Thread-how-much-money-have-you-spent-on-blades)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - KaizerMFB - Sep. 03, 2011

god....maybe about $800 or maybe even more...and i'm not about to stop there lol

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Ian - Sep. 03, 2011

I spent like $80 on beys? I bought a set online which cost like $50. But I get all my beys for free.(my brother's classmates give them to him. This school year I might just get more free beyzz) P.S he doesn't steal them he just gets lucky. I train him so he can win the comps they have in school. So far he has won 7 beys. He also got a ds game, since his best friend lent it to him to train the Pokemon but it turns out he had like 3 of them so he just gave it to him.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - drakio - Sep. 04, 2011

man thats awesome I wish I could get free beys, oh and I just bought 2 more bey today so that raises the my money spent by about 20 bucks.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Ultra - Sep. 04, 2011

oh god I feel so nostalgic after looking at my post on my old account. The amount is at least £1000 by now.

man thats a lot. but it just goes to show how much we all love beyblade. I can't even think how much money the owner of beyblade makes.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - DragoonRoks - Sep. 04, 2011

most likely 150$ or mabye 175$ but i think ill spend alot more

I think we all will, I just cant help myself sometimes, if there is a rare bey I just have to have it, I know I am addicted, but I am proud xD

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - LR Blader - Sep. 04, 2011

In Philippine Peso around P25,500.00 in USD that would be around $600...
That would only be for MFB Beys....

As for plastics and HMS around $650-$700, but i sold all of them except for Dragoon S and Draciel V...

all of them were Takara/Takara Tomy....

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - AerialSnack - Sep. 04, 2011

I have spent about $100 USD on beyblades, and $50 for accessories... Soon, I will have spend about a total of $700 dollars on beyblades and accessories, XD

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - wishwere - Jun. 06, 2012

hhm lets see i think i have spent for beyblades about rs 65000 (srilankan rupees)

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Fantomu - Jun. 06, 2012

I spent like 207.5 AUD + 349.9 MYR. Too lazy to count how much I spent on accessories XD

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - ashton pinto - Jun. 06, 2012

In about 8 years i myself have spent around or more than 80,000 INR........ those were the days at the time of plastics, my dad used to buy for me a lot of beys fake and original,, but now he buys limited beys for me..

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Esperr - Jun. 06, 2012

Just an estimation but i'm topping out around $2100.00 USD. ~$1250 i counted from my checkbook recently. ~$250 from the beys i bought when i was a child.(~8-9 years ago.) And $600 from YJA that i have paid for. Still have another lump payment owed to YJA for additional Beys and shipping. Estimating that last payment around $250.00 USD.
Please tell me someone else spent more so i'm not such a beyblade nerd! XD

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Ultra - Jun. 06, 2012

JR Tiger may have spent more since he has like every bey(he used to have doubles of most things too) and pretty much every notable recolour.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Clonetos - Jun. 06, 2012

oh god at one time it was like 200? 100? but altogether i say 500 if not a bit more O.O MAN i'm moving on up

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Evolution - Jun. 06, 2012

JR_Tiger would alway's make his money back on almost any auction's though, By re-selling, Soo ...

Anyway's, Hmm let's see, Well for sure over $1,000. So um somewhere between $1,500 to like $2,000 give or take a bit of money ....

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Thunder Dome - Jun. 06, 2012

I know how much. To much. I might get a lot of money when I sell them.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - BillyBlast - Jun. 06, 2012

I believe I have spent $500-600 USD on them from getting a lot of expensive Takara Timy stuff and having almost every Series bey of Hasbro (As in the Anime)

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - sarabscientist - Jun. 06, 2012

I've spent 500$ on my Beyblade stuff.

Including stadium,grips,accesories,beyblades...

All that carpin money wasted on spinning tops and now there are the new 4D's and Zero-G.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - DefStamina88 - Jun. 06, 2012

I've spent about $700 on beyblades, about $950 if you count stadiums, launchers, etc.

I started off with 8 for $65 on Christmas Day 2010, now it's up to almost 90 beyblades, 8 hasbro stadiums, a string launcher, a grip, AND a tacklebox to hold them...

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Katniss - Jun. 06, 2012

Probaly Over €100

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Damian Hart - Jun. 07, 2012

Last week Target had restocked thier beyblades section and i had $12 to spent on some. I told my brother he could have one if he walked the 6 miles to Target with me. After alot of walking in the sun on the edge of the highway we got there and i found out i didn't have enough money for what i wanted. There was only one left so my brother had this idea to put it in the girly stuff section where nobody would think it would be and we walked all the way home to get the rest of my money from my room. We had to go the next morning because by the time we got home we didn't have enough time to go back. So, we both woke up at 6 in the morning and walked back to Target. We ended up buying what i wanted and pretty much collapseing when we got home.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Tri - Jun. 07, 2012

I have probably spent a little over $500 on beys and equipment. I sold a my old beys to a friend a long time ago when I quit for a short time. I would have like 60 beys if I didn't sell them.

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - kaiserEXE - Jun. 08, 2012

Around 150 or so,over the course of 4 years lol

RE: how much money have you spent on blades - Yoruba - Jun. 09, 2012

I don't know. When I was younger I always saved up for a new beyblade. Even though I usually lost battles I still played a lot. In recent years I have completely forgotten about beyblade, so I haven't used any money on it.

It's nice to see that there are so many beyblade communities still.