World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher (/Thread-In-need-of-mfb-s-Aries-Wolf-Bull-and-a-mfb-launcher)

In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - cutewolfsam - Jan. 22, 2009

I am need of aries , Wolf , Bull and a launcher particularly Aries... beacause it is my star sign which i think will give me good luck if i get it. XD

RE: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - Bey Brad - Jan. 22, 2009

Will sell Aries for $100. Not joking.

RE: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - Anu - Jan. 22, 2009

Wow!, $100 XD

RE: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - Bey Brad - Jan. 22, 2009

(Jan. 22, 2009  10:11 PM)Anu Wrote: Wow!, $100 XD

This is it's value. There are under 2500 Aries in existence.

RE: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - Anu - Jan. 22, 2009

You serious.But that's only 4 me....Others can afford...cuz they got $$$. XD Tongue_outSmileUnhappy

RE: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - cutewolfsam - Jan. 23, 2009

I don't know what 100 dollars is in england. But how much is it worth if it is second hand.

RE: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - Bey Brad - Jan. 23, 2009

(Jan. 23, 2009  7:44 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: I don't know what 100 dollars is in england. But how much is it worth if it is second hand.

Neither of mine are used. It's 72 pounds.

RE: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - Rocky - Jan. 23, 2009

Hahahaha. You'll never get an Aries Sam. Tongue_out I may be able to get you a Bull though. Smile

RE: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - cutewolfsam - Jan. 23, 2009

I will prevail Rocky.

RE: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - Bey Brad - Jan. 23, 2009

How much are you willing to pay?

£55. And how much is it worth as a second hand beyblade.

RE: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - Evan - Jan. 23, 2009

(Jan. 23, 2009  7:19 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: £55. And how much is it worth as a second hand beyblade.

If it hasn't been used it's the same price as new. Second hand means it's been used by someone else.

Brad I'd be willing to pay $100, if I had the money. I might PM you about it if you still have one in a month or two.

Yes but i asked how much would it be if it was second hand.

RE: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - Kei - Jan. 23, 2009

An Aries Wheel+Stickers just sold for 6000 yen on YJA, and if it was the entire Beyblade, the price would have probably been close to 10000 yen.

What is that in second hand.

RE: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - Kei - Jan. 23, 2009

(Jan. 23, 2009  8:58 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: What is that in second hand.

It was brand new as far as I know.

RE: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - Rocky - Jan. 23, 2009

Guys he isn't asking for new prices.

Sam, I dunno what it would sell for as second hand. I don't think it's really been out long enough for people to start selling it as such. Uncertain

RE: In need of mfb's Aries , Wolf , Bull and a mfb launcher - Crimson - Jan. 23, 2009

I don't think there are any 'second hand' prices out there.
I think due to its high value, most people are selling it brand new to maximize profits.

It'd be up to the seller to decide how much they'd want for a used one. There isn't a concrete list of New vs Used Beyblade prices out there.

Ok Crimson i'll take that in mind.